Ya'll Heard. He's in Depp Shit.

Ya'll Heard. He's in Depp Shit.

Postby chrisco » 29 May 2016, 10:26

Johnny Depp's split with Amanda Heard turned nasty. She says he's been high, paranoid, and abusive. The breaking point came after he threw an iphone at her face. Divorce papers have been filed and people are taking sides.

http://pagesix.com/2016/05/29/amber-hea ... tar-balls/

Rumors have it that Heard and Cara Delavinsomethingorotter were seeing each other on the side, driving Johnny into a rage of jealousy.

This is Cara:

Ok hold on, while that pic might work for Depp, we need something bald might find attractive...

Um, hold on....

Anyway I digress....Johnny's exes are coming out in support of him.

http://www.people.com/article/vanessa-p ... llegations

In closing....this guy didn't have a prenup, but he owns a Bahamian island. That's an entire island in the Bahamas. Ok.

I'm putting Curt Flush or JT99 or IMS on the case here. Really I just wanted to name the thread. Carry on boys.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Re: Ya'll Heard. He's in Depp Shit.

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 30 May 2016, 01:19

I wonder if he's allowed to take his pet dogs to that island.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 31 May 2016, 09:26

I am saddened by this news. What a downer to start the week... I really had high hopes for their relationship. TY for posting, facing reality is hard but necessary. Please update as events warrant.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 31 May 2016, 09:29

I read Johnny Depp's good friend Doug Stanhope says Amber Heard is faking the whole thing to blackmail him for money.

That's a sentence.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 May 2016, 09:31

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I Heard Johnny Depp's good friend Doug Stanhope says Amber Heard is faking the whole thing to blackmail him for money.

That's a sentence.

FIFY
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby chrisco » 01 Feb 2017, 11:43

Our swashbuckling friend is in the midst of a financial dispute with his former money management firm.

They just went on record, and say that Johnny is spending himself into the poorhouse and won't listen to them.

http://people.com/celebrity/lawsuit-cla ... lifestyle/

The complaint claims Depp spent:

Over $75 million on 14 residences, including a 45-acre chateau in the South of France, a chain of islands in the Bahamas, multiple houses in Hollywood, several penthouse lofts in downtown Los Angeles and a horse farm in Kentucky.

$18 million to “acquire and renovate a 150 foot luxury yacht.”

Millions more buying and maintaining 45 luxury vehicles.

$30,000 per month on expensive wines flown from all over the world.

$3 million to blast the ashes of Hunter S. Thompson out of a custom-made cannon in Aspen, Colorado.

Tens of millions on “a massive and extremely expensive art collection,” including “world class jewelry,” about 70 collectible guitars and over 200 works by artists such as Warhol, Klimt, Basquiat, and Modigliani.

Millions on collectibles and memorabilia involving icons such as Marilyn Monroe, John Dillinger and Marlon Brando. The collection is so extensive it fills “12 storage facilities” and cost over $1 million just to archive.

$300,000 per month on 40 full-time employees.

$150,000 per month on full-time security guards that protect him and his family “24/7, 365 days a year” wherever they go.

$200,000 per month on private planes.

$10 million over the years on supporting various friends and family, including $4 million invested into a failed music label run by a friend.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Feb 2017, 11:49

chrisco wrote:Our swashbuckling friend is in the midst of a financial dispute with his former money management firm.

They just went on record, and say that Johnny is spending himself into the poorhouse and won't listen to them.

Over $75 million on 14 residences, including a 45-acre chateau in the South of France, a chain of islands in the Bahamas, multiple houses in Hollywood, several penthouse lofts in downtown Los Angeles and a horse farm in Kentucky.

$3 million to blast the ashes of Hunter S. Thompson out of a custom-made cannon in Aspen, Colorado.

Tens of millions on “a massive and extremely expensive art collection,” including “world class jewelry,” about 70 collectible guitars and over 200 works by artists such as Warhol, Klimt, Basquiat, and Modigliani.

Millions on collectibles and memorabilia involving icons such as Marilyn Monroe, John Dillinger and Marlon Brando. The collection is so extensive it fills “12 storage facilities” and cost over $1 million just to archive.

$150,000 per month on full-time security guards that protect him and his family “24/7, 365 days a year” wherever they go.

$10 million over the years on supporting various friends and family, including $4 million invested into a failed music label run by a friend.

FFS, Johnny. Put that shit in a mutual fund I mean what in the actual fu

wait no yeah that was fine.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2017, 13:55

i guess there's gonna be a lot more Pirates movies
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby jman » 01 Feb 2017, 14:08

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
chrisco wrote:Our swashbuckling friend is in the midst of a financial dispute with his former money management firm.

FFS, Johnny. Put that shit in a mutual fund I mean what in the actual fu

wait no yeah that was fine.

he always could have gone with the alternative...

jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby mister bacon » 01 Feb 2017, 21:03

these are fine so long as they continue to hold value i don't see what the problem is. i'm sure he has financed these purchases but if depending on when/where they were purchased this is not so bad imo.

this one is prob a bojackesque bad idea. spending money on a boat like this is fine if you are paul allen. he is not paul allen.

depending on whether they are collectables these may retain a significant amount of value, if not gain value.

in the grand scheme of things this is probably not a good idea but not a killer either. you can find overpriced wine anywhere in the fucking world at this point. suck it up when you're on the road, depp.

per tambo this is fine

again, this is property that tends to retain if not gain value over time. i don't see what the problem is here.

ehhh maybe get rid of this shit man. you don't need marlon brando's peen in a jar or shit like that.

he can cut his staff and half and easily have enough help. outsource that is.

this is...not that expensive for a full time detail.

ehhh maybe curb this shit going forward man.

to me this sounds like a liquidity issue, not a spending issue. he can get rid of any of his assets, especially putting his art and vehicles up for action, if he gets crunched for cash.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby babylurch » 02 Feb 2017, 07:13

mister bacon wrote:

these are fine so long as they continue to hold value i don't see what the problem is. i'm sure he has financed these purchases but if depending on when/where they were purchased this is not so bad imo.

depending on whether they are collectables these may retain a significant amount of value, if not gain value.

again, this is property that tends to retain if not gain value over time. i don't see what the problem is here.

ehhh maybe get rid of this shit man. you don't need marlon brando's peen in a jar or shit like that.

to me this sounds like a liquidity issue, not a spending issue. he can get rid of any of his assets, especially putting his art and vehicles up for action, if he gets crunched for cash.

At the risk of stating the obvious, Bake's analysis assumes that the Michael Jackson version of Willy Wonka paid reasonable amounts for the collectibles, art and property in the first instance. I hope for his sake that Depp did make reasonable purchases. The rest of the list suggests that this might be wishful thinking.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 02 Feb 2017, 08:19

I can get him straightened out and living on $100K/year.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Theny » 02 Feb 2017, 08:38

I would like to know how the canon with HST cost 3 million dollars. Someone is cackling and rolling blunts on that one.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby babylurch » 02 Feb 2017, 09:38

2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Feb 2017, 09:43

not to mention it sounds like almost all of his wealth is in these illiquid properties. If he does get strapped it's not like it's super easy to find an above market buyer for a 150 foot yacht or luxury cars or massive estates or collectibles. He gon be selling that shit for half its value to cover his markers. On the other hand, it is probably really easy to convince Disney to pay him $20m plus back end to shit out another pirates movie, so as long as he doesn't get way behind he'll be fine.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Next

Return to Movies