Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby the cheese » 26 Apr 2017, 13:42

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:At 70+, looks better than Schumer.

Plus uno. Schumer looks like a stuffed sausage there. Pass.

I hate to be this guy, but I watched Schu's new standup last week and she has gotten so heavy as to be distracting. It was probably the leather outfit but Jesus. Lay off the booze lady. Maybe gag a salad and take the stairs once in a while.

Why do you hate to be that guy? Everyone is that guy. She's fat, it would be stupid to pretend she's not.

I try to only make positive comments about a woman's appearance. Not everybody is an asshole like Bald.

She fat doe. Significantly fatter than she was even a year ago.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Jew Jitsu » 26 Apr 2017, 19:58

She looks pretty hot in that pic where she's sucking that Star Wars saber.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 13:40

CourtesyFlush - Thu May 18, 2017 2:11 pm: ok thewolf--top 5 Kristen bell roles if you're up for that

I feel like I've seen this broad in a million things, but after briefly perusing her IMDB I struggled to come up with 5. OK, here goes...

HM: Pootie Tang. I don't remember her being in this so I can't judge her role, but I just wanted to mention Pootie Tang.

5.) Gossip Girl. She was the narrator and title character, I guess. What a dumb show. But apparently I haven't seen many of her movies and I need 5. Since she was never on screen, here's the 2 hot girls from that show doing sexual things to a Twizzler (maybe that's a Red Vine; it doesn't matter, you're supposed to imagine it's your penis).

4.) Frozen. I did not enjoy this movie because I'm not a child, and I won't bother with a picture because she just does voices in it. But credit where it's due; 8 trillion kids can't be wrong. Apparently she nailed this performance.

3.) Bad Moms. I liked this movie more than I expected to, but she was mostly dreadful and didn't even look that hot. I actually thought Kathryn Hahn looked better. Seriously, there's not a single hot pic of her from this movie. w.e.

2.) When in Rome. This was a dumb rom-com that managed to be sorta not terrible in spite of itself. It's also 1 of only 3 movies that she's a "star" of and I've seen in its entirety, so here you go.

1.)
mj3528 - Thu May 18, 2017 2:15 pm: we all know #1, but it will be interesting to see the rest

Do we?

Yes, yes we do.

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 May 2017, 14:21

Needed Deadwood, she gets the shit beat out of her for being a dumb, thieving cut. I think the bored can empathize
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 14:22

Never seen Deadwood. I was only ranking based on what I've seen her do.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 18 May 2017, 14:23

Perusing her IMDB:

Veronica Mars was really good. Easy #2 for me.

Couples Retreat was awful. Like possibly in my top 5 worst movies ever awful.

Zootopia was better than Frozen if we are including voice work.

Safety Not Guaranteed but like you with Pootie Tang, no memory of her at all.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 18 May 2017, 14:24

couples retreat, because she wears her best costume:

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 14:25

Zootopia is a way better movie than Frozen. But I don't even know what character she was (IMDB says one of the DMV sloths, apparently). So if I'm ranking her roles, I'm comfortably leaving Zootopia out.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 14:28

TheWolf wrote:Zootopia is a way better movie than Frozen. But I don't even know what character she was (IMDB says one of the DMV sloths, apparently). So if I'm ranking her roles, I'm comfortably leaving Zootopia out.

She's the rabbit i think. the main character. I like Frozen better than Zootopia.

ETA - nope. the broad from that ABC fantasy show is the rabbit. Kristen Bell is a sloth. in a cameo.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 14:30

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Zootopia is a way better movie than Frozen. But I don't even know what character she was (IMDB says one of the DMV sloths, apparently). So if I'm ranking her roles, I'm comfortably leaving Zootopia out.

She's the rabbit i think. the main character. I like Frozen better than Zootopia.

ETA - nope. the broad from that ABC fantasy show is the rabbit. Kristen Bell is a sloth. in a cameo.

So she's a sloth then?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 14:30

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

So she's a sloth then?

if i'm being honest, i didn't read past "zootopia is better than frozen" before i started typing
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 18 May 2017, 14:31

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

So she's a sloth then?

Wait, are we sure?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 14:32

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

So she's a sloth then?

Wait, are we sure?

No way to know really
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 14:40

she played a hardass business lady in pant suits, with a fragile psyche in Party Down.

She also looks like a cat.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 18:59

Missing:

The Lifeguard.

Story sucks but she's in a bikini most of the movie and diddles a 17-year old many times.

Focus up!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

PreviousNext

Return to Movies