Rodney Farva wrote:i am not capable of believing that any good show or movie could survive the casting of drew barrymore
Top 5 drew jawns.
HM: Poison Ivy. Never seen it but i think it was a sexual seductive role. I believe Alyssa my bae may have played one of these too. ET. I proly saw this when i was a kid. Don't remember it. Nerds proly loved it.
5. Fever Pitch. A lovable quirky movie about romance amid the amazing rollercoaster ride drought ending season of our lovable losers from boston in '04. Everyone forgets this but the ending was supposed to be different, but then dave roberts happened and they had to change the film.
4. Never Been Kissed. Poor Josie is in like her 30's and has never kissed a dude before. She ends up sneaking into a high school I believe as a reporter undercover to be a student. Kinda creepy really and would never fly with the 79's of the world today. Spoiler: she kisses some teacher at the end. Also creepy. She's supposed to be a student dude.
3. Scream. This movie was pretty good and drew knocks her part out of the park. She's not in it long but makes an impact. Like that one movie where someone famous (sam jackson maybe?) falls out of an airplane and dies in the first 2 minutes. Its like really you got SLJ to play a part that lasts 2 minutes. Haunting nonetheless.
2. Fifty First Dates. A sandler classic. Drew plays a chick in a little hawaii village that forgets everything that happened since she got in a car accident every morning when she wakes up. Sandler falls for her because why wouldn't a single dude that slays puss on the reg want to fall for a chick with a severe brain injury. Anyway this was pretty pretty good. I like the brother played by Rudy who thinks he's a tough guy buts always getting roughed up. Rec this film and will watch when on.
1. Wedding Singer. Another classic sandman joint. Drew plays a girl in the 80's that falls for a wedding singer every though she is engaged to be married to an 80's don johnson named glen goolia. Drew plays a girl named julia, so her married name is going to be julia goolia. Classic shit. The loser from that one seinfeld ep that jer dates plays an 80's slut to perfection as drews sister. Rec this film hard as well. Jon lovitz is also great in.