Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby TheWolf » 12 Dec 2017, 11:51

ctz31 wrote:Top 5 "brad" wesley snipes films/roles:

He was in a film called "King of New york" who knew? #topical

HM: Undisputed. Plays a boxer that has to beat up ving rames in prison. i enjoy prison films. Wildcats. Underrated movie from the shitty 80's movie genre. Goldie hawn beats him in running. Money train. Tough to leave off the list. Quality film and peak j-lo. Wes steals her from woody har with his BBC. Fucking typical.

5. Passenger 57. I haven't seen this in a minute. May need to peep it again and see if it holds up. Always bet on black is my preferred roulette strategy. When we went to Cinci like 15 years ago, during the chad johnson era, to see my bills roll the bengals we went to a kentucky casino. As we were leaving we all threw in $20 and put it on black on the roulette three straight rolls. Turned it into like $800, bounced, and went to a kentucky scrip club and made it rain on those one eyed, cleft pallet donkey looking strippers. GREAT TIME.

4. Demolition Man. I tried to watch this recent and didn't get through it but it holds fond memories from my childhood. I enjoy wesley as a bad ass mother in this. It also has my boo sly and peak sandra. Murder Death Kill

3. Major League. This may be the best movie on the list but it's 3 because wes has a smaller part than the top 2. One of the best comedies of all time. Love bob euchre.

2. New Jack City. I love this film as well and wes is bad ass again. Reminds me of the 2nd GOAT, the Wire

1. White Men Can't Jump. His quintessential role. I played in the Gus Macker for the first time last summer and it reminded me so much of that tourney they played in when billy hoyle was spitting hot fire at all the n*ggers. Great film and wes is fantastic. Another hall of sander on the comedy list. That mouthy bitch rosey could get it too.


Somehow I've never seen New Jack City; I'll put that on the list of movies I want to watch but will forget about and probably make this post again in a year. Solid list though; I cannot dispute any of your other rankings.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19535
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby jman » 12 Dec 2017, 13:48

ctz31 wrote:Top 5 "brad" wesley snipes films/roles:


I see what you did there

Image
User avatar
jman
Bruce Dickinson
 
Posts: 864
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Dec 2017, 19:41

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Top 5 "brad" wesley snipes films/roles:

He was in a film called "King of New york" who knew? #topical

HM: Undisputed. Plays a boxer that has to beat up ving rames in prison. i enjoy prison films. Wildcats. Underrated movie from the shitty 80's movie genre. Goldie hawn beats him in running. Money train. Tough to leave off the list. Quality film and peak j-lo. Wes steals her from woody har with his BBC. Fucking typical.

5. Passenger 57. I haven't seen this in a minute. May need to peep it again and see if it holds up. Always bet on black is my preferred roulette strategy. When we went to Cinci like 15 years ago, during the chad johnson era, to see my bills roll the bengals we went to a kentucky casino. As we were leaving we all threw in $20 and put it on black on the roulette three straight rolls. Turned it into like $800, bounced, and went to a kentucky scrip club and made it rain on those one eyed, cleft pallet donkey looking strippers. GREAT TIME.

4. Demolition Man. I tried to watch this recent and didn't get through it but it holds fond memories from my childhood. I enjoy wesley as a bad ass mother in this. It also has my boo sly and peak sandra. Murder Death Kill

3. Major League. This may be the best movie on the list but it's 3 because wes has a smaller part than the top 2. One of the best comedies of all time. Love bob euchre.

2. New Jack City. I love this film as well and wes is bad ass again. Reminds me of the 2nd GOAT, the Wire

1. White Men Can't Jump. His quintessential role. I played in the Gus Macker for the first time last summer and it reminded me so much of that tourney they played in when billy hoyle was spitting hot fire at all the n*ggers. Great film and wes is fantastic. Another hall of sander on the comedy list. That mouthy bitch rosey could get it too.


Somehow I've never seen New Jack City; I'll put that on the list of movies I want to watch but will forget about and probably make this post again in a year. Solid list though; I cannot dispute any of your other rankings.

King of New York might be the best movie on that list, but Snipes is pretty much a side character.

Agree that Demolition Man doesn't hold up, sadly.

1 and 2 are basically a toss up.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Dec 2017, 20:44

The Fan. Du? Great film.

I’m 80% certain that I hated New Jack City. Pretty sure I own the dvd bc it was cheap and I heard it was good, but it was brutal.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31543
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Dec 2017, 22:49

the fan is unwatchable. new jack city is great. pshaw.

bob euchre. i see what you did there 31, very nice.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25326
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby TheWolf » 12 Dec 2017, 23:16

Rodney Farva wrote:the fan is unwatchable. new jack city is great. pshaw.

bob euchre. i see what you did there 31, very nice.


The Fan is unwatchable. I can't even with you right now.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19535
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby ctz31 » 13 Dec 2017, 00:24

TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:the fan is unwatchable. new jack city is great. pshaw.

bob euchre. i see what you did there 31, very nice.


The Fan is unwatchable. I can't even with you right now.


I do remember the fan. El once! ELEVEN!!!!
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby JT99 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:08

ctz31 - 10 Jan 2018 09:54: jt: top 5 sara chalk roles


HM: Alchemy....little-seen, sappy romantic comedy movie on Netflix. she looks great, doe

5. Roseanne Show....I didn't really watch the show, but people know about it.

4. Rick and Morty...She voices some character on this show which is one of the internet's favorite jawns

3. How I Met Your Mother...She got a proposal from Ted Mosby, but they never made it down the aisle. Everything after her was a downgrade.

2. Chaos Theory....little-seen film where she looks like this...

Image

1. Scrubs....Dr. Elliot Reid. She was a bit of a messy but,man, there is just something about wearing scrubs that really lights my fire. Plus, she was really funny.

Like this scene...

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:10

TY. i've seen roseanne and a coupla three HIMYM eps. She's cute. I never seen scrubs and always get it confused w that other doctor show with dr. mcdreamy.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby Theny » 10 Jan 2018, 10:12

ctz31 wrote:TY. i've seen roseanne and a coupla three HIMYM eps. She's cute. I never seen scrubs and always get it confused w that other doctor show with dr. mcdreamy.


She left Ted Mosby at the altar, NAGL fam.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30875
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:15

Theny wrote:
ctz31 wrote:TY. i've seen roseanne and a coupla three HIMYM eps. She's cute. I never seen scrubs and always get it confused w that other doctor show with dr. mcdreamy.


She left Ted Mosby at the altar, NAGL fam.


In her defense, ted mosby was kind of half a fag. He would definitely be a liberal queer in today's america.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Jan 2018, 11:04

ctz31 wrote:
Theny wrote:
ctz31 wrote:TY. i've seen roseanne and a coupla three HIMYM eps. She's cute. I never seen scrubs and always get it confused w that other doctor show with dr. mcdreamy.


She left Ted Mosby at the altar, NAGL fam.


In her defense, ted mosby was kind of half a fag. He would definitely be a liberal queer in today's america.

morgan freeman
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12814
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby the cheese » 10 Jan 2018, 11:05

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Theny wrote:
ctz31 wrote:TY. i've seen roseanne and a coupla three HIMYM eps. She's cute. I never seen scrubs and always get it confused w that other doctor show with dr. mcdreamy.


She left Ted Mosby at the altar, NAGL fam.


In her defense, ted mosby was kind of half a fag. He would definitely be a liberal queer in today's america.

morgan freeman


I disagree.

Ted Mosby was a full fag. The worst part of that show.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18556
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby Theny » 10 Jan 2018, 11:09

Close 2nd is everyone (except Marshall) making Robin out to be some dime piece.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30875
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Jan 2018, 11:11

Theny wrote:Close 2nd is everyone (except Marshall) making Robin out to be some dime piece.


Robin is not only a 2face but a 2body. She's legit unattractive in that most recent Jack Reacher movie but I'd snap a finger to plow the avengers version of her
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30434
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

PreviousNext

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest