Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Re: Top 5 Lists, Movie Edition

Postby Dthefritz » 18 May 2017, 19:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:she played a hardass business lady in pant suits, with a fragile psyche in Party Down.

I enjoyed her work in that television progrum. She didn't particularly show off her hotness in it, but goddamn if she can't play a psycho type-a bitch with frightening accuracy.

She also looks like a cat.

You say that like it's a bad thing
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 19:10

JT99 wrote:Missing:

The Lifeguard.

Story sucks but she's in a bikini most of the movie and diddles a 17-year old many times.

Focus up!

I have never even heard of this movie. Sounds awesome. 31, please watch and review so I can determine if it's worth my time.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 18 May 2017, 21:23

Apparently both me and Frank were on luxury jets when this popped off. It's still in its first season, but the Good Place deserves a spot here. When your baseball team is out of it in August and you got 6 hours, Hulu this shit.

We even made a thread for it.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 21:25

chrisco wrote:Apparently both me and Frank were on luxury jets when this popped off. It's still in its first season, but the Good Place deserves a spot here. When your baseball team is out of it in August and you got 6 hours, Hulu this shit.

We even made a thread for it.

We discussed that in the box for a minute. Dong remembered that FTT liked it; sorry we left you out. I think I saw an ep once and it looked on. Maybe I'll check it out one of these days.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 19 May 2017, 06:46

Am I the only one who saw Heroes? It might not have been great, but it's got to be better than voicing an animated flick.

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby JT99 » 19 May 2017, 07:34

Prez wrote:Am I the only one who saw Heroes? It might not have been great, but it's got to be better than voicing an animated flick.

Season 1 was spectacular then it fell off the steepest cliff that a show ever has.

She was fun, so was Ali Larter.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:14

JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:Am I the only one who saw Heroes? It might not have been great, but it's got to be better than voicing an animated flick.

Season 1 was spectacular then it fell off the steepest cliff that a show ever has.

She was fun, so was Ali Larter.

Agreed, and she wasn't in Season 1, which is why it wasn't on my list at least.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 19 May 2017, 09:31

The only thing that I have to add to this discussion is that Kathryn Hahn is very nice and funny and kind and I would like to do adult things with her, like clean out her car and get her gasoline and make her an omelette.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BigJohnStudd » 20 May 2017, 19:21

Zootopia stole that sloth gag from Bob and Ray, which pissed me off.

You forgot her greatest work: being a mother to Lincoln and Delta.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby TheWolf » 20 May 2017, 23:04

BigJohnStudd wrote:Zootopia stole that sloth gag from Bob and Ray, which pissed me off.

The fuck is Bob and Ray?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 20 May 2017, 23:33

TheWolf wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Zootopia stole that sloth gag from Bob and Ray, which pissed me off.

The fuck is Bob and Ray?

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Jun 2017, 14:24

Briandong79 - Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:12 pm: Is John Candy the weirdest casting choice in JFK? Is he even top 5?

Perfect casting: Pesci as a wound-up nutter, Candy as a slick talking huckster, Oldman as a patsy

5. Sissy Spacek. I don't like her face.
4. Brian Doyle-Murray as Jack Ruby. Arguably the best resemblance but I don't want to hate Brian Doyle-Murray.
3. Walter Matthau/Jack Lemmon. They were here for some reason.
2. Ed Asner as Guy Bannister. Sure, Asner looks like a guy who'd drunkenly pistolwhip someone but I wasn't feeling it.
1. Tommy Lee Jones as Clay Shaw. Ever wanted to see Tommy Lee Jones in gold paint and s&m garb? No? Of course not.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Jun 2017, 14:27

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 - Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:12 pm: Is John Candy the weirdest casting choice in JFK? Is he even top 5?

Perfect casting: Pesci as a wound-up nutter, Candy as a slick talking huckster, Oldman as a patsy

4. Brian Doyle-Murray as Jack Ruby. Arguably the best resemblance but I don't want to hate Brian Doyle-Murray.
2. Ed Asner as Guy Bannister. Sure, Asner looks like a guy who'd drunkenly pistolwhip someone but I wasn't feeling it.
1. Tommy Lee Jones as Clay Shaw. Ever wanted to see Tommy Lee Jones in gold paint and s&m garb? No? Of course not.

those are all very true especially sissy spacek's hateable face. she should only ever play the disturbed mother in a horror movie.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 02 Jun 2017, 17:15

the orgy scene is the only part of that movie which has aged well.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Jun 2017, 18:04

SouthernYokel wrote:

those are all very true especially sissy spacek's hateable face. she should only ever play the disturbed mother in a horror movie.

She was the disturbed teen in Carrie and worked well. Also nude. And flowered.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Movies