God damn remakes

Re: God damn remakes

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jul 2016, 06:34

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Reviews of the new Ghostbusters are coming in mixed to good. Zero surprise whatsoever that every review I've seen says Kate McKinnon is the real MVP.

That's the black chick, right? She's hilarious.

She's the carpet munching blonde. The one that looks like a thick Dwight Howard is Leslie Jones.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby the cheese » 12 Jul 2016, 08:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Reviews of the new Ghostbusters are coming in mixed to good. Zero surprise whatsoever that every review I've seen says Kate McKinnon is the real MVP.

That's the black chick, right? She's hilarious.

She's the carpet munching blonde. The one that looks like a thick Dwight Howard is Leslie Jones.

I prefer to think of her as a short Big Baby Davis.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 12 Jul 2016, 09:35

Thick Dwight Howard made me laws pretty hard.

I used to think Tracy Morgan faked that car accident and dressed in drag so he could get back on SNL.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Jul 2016, 00:37

I think Richard Roeper slammed it and said she was the worst part of the movie.

I do like the idea to paint any criticism of the trailer, or the movie, or the fact it was being made, as an inherently sexist and misogynistic view. I may be woke, but that is WOKE.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Goobis » 13 Jul 2016, 07:20

Shocking that the PC media would approve of a movie that replaces men with women, especially since you have a black, a fat, and a stink wrinkle eater.
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting

Postby TheWolf » 13 Jul 2016, 09:46

I seem to remember really enjoying the 70s Disney jawn "Pete's Dragon" as a kid. Apparently they're making a new one. No one has original ideas anymore. I'm sure I'll watch it, doe.

- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 Jul 2016, 13:23

TheWolf wrote:I seem to remember really enjoying the 70s Disney jawn "Pete's Dragon" as a kid. Apparently they're making a new one. No one has original ideas anymore. I'm sure I'll watch it, doe.

I assume in the remake Pete's "dragon" will be a manifestation of his repressed LGBT longings and at the end of the movie he accepts who he is and the "dragon" fades away.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Goose » 14 Jul 2016, 15:21

I think you're thinking of this movie.

It was some existential nonsense like that. I didn't watch it all the way through, I bailed early like Angus at a Stones concert.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jan 2017, 09:42

White Men Cant Jump. Remake.

Blake Griffin is teaming up with Carolina Panthers center Ryan Kahlil and "Black-ish" creator Kenya Barris to develop a remake of the classic basketball movie, "White Men Can't Jump":

Should be great.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Jan 2017, 09:51

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:White Men Cant Jump. Remake.

Blake Griffin is teaming up with Carolina Panthers center Ryan Kahlil and "Black-ish" creator Kenya Barris to develop a remake of the classic basketball movie, "White Men Can't Jump":

Should be great.

I'm in. Can't wait to see how many Kias are strategically placed throughout this film.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Jan 2017, 09:57

Gregs Kite wrote:

Should be great.

I'm in. Can't wait to see how many Kias are strategically placed throughout this film.

it's a terrible movie idea but it's a very good idea for a 30 second Kia commercial. Blake jumps over Kia, Woody Harrelson tries and fails. everybody has a laugh until it's still in heavy rotation in 2018.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jan 2017, 20:56

Should be great.

Rusev disagrees...

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/821508919478648835

Here's a pic of his wife.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 18 Jan 2017, 21:08

Jike, please feel free to post more images of Mrs. Rusev, whoever that is. Probably some Putin aide who Trump will somehow name to his cabinet.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Jan 2017, 17:00

TheWolf wrote:Jike, please feel free to post more images of Mrs. Rusev, whoever that is. Probably some Putin aide who Trump will somehow name to his cabinet.

Her real name is CJ Perry, she goes by the ring name Lana, and she was a Florida State Cowgirl

JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Jan 2017, 13:21

The news of the remake of White Men Cant Jump got us thinking. What classic film would you like to see re-made, and who would star in it?

I'll go first.

Office Space.
- Peter is played by Michael B Jordan
- Aziz Ansari plays the middle eastern w*gger
- Dave Franco is Michael Bolton
- Christian Bale could be the boss.
- Anna Kendrick plays the Jen Aniston role

Thoughts?
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to Movies