mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby mister bacon » 14 Jan 2013, 14:12

CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25212
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby ctz31 » 14 Jan 2013, 14:17

mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


TY. this trainspotting doesn't seem like my cup o tea. I'll watch the hood movie first.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8410
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby mister bacon » 14 Jan 2013, 14:21

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


TY. this trainspotting doesn't seem like my cup o tea. I'll watch the hood movie first.



have you seen juice, yet? if not, you should definitely watch juice first.

(((((TUPAC)))))
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25212
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby ctz31 » 14 Jan 2013, 14:22

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


TY. this trainspotting doesn't seem like my cup o tea. I'll watch the hood movie first.



have you seen juice, yet? if not, you should definitely watch juice first.

(((((TUPAC)))))


I've seen juice many times. I enjoyed it.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8410
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Jan 2013, 14:24

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


TY. this trainspotting doesn't seem like my cup o tea. I'll watch the hood movie first.



have you seen juice, yet? if not, you should definitely watch juice first.

(((((TUPAC)))))


I've seen juice many times. I enjoyed it.


above the rim is the finest tupac movie. then juice. then that abortion with james belushi (which had a GREAT soundtrack). HM to his star cameo turn in Nothing but Trouble
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28007
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby someguysomewhere » 14 Jan 2013, 14:47

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


TY. this trainspotting doesn't seem like my cup o tea. I'll watch the hood movie first.


Trainspotting is also absolutely hilarious in parts (The Worst Toilet in Scotland). Needs subtitles, though, the Edinburgh accent is indecipherable at first.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby ctz31 » 14 Jan 2013, 14:57

someguysomewhere wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


TY. this trainspotting doesn't seem like my cup o tea. I'll watch the hood movie first.


Trainspotting is also absolutely hilarious in parts (The Worst Toilet in Scotland). Needs subtitles, though, the Edinburgh accent is indecipherable at first.


Thank you. You just sealed the deal for me. Paid in full it is.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8410
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby bosux » 14 Jan 2013, 15:18

someguysomewhere wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


TY. this trainspotting doesn't seem like my cup o tea. I'll watch the hood movie first.


Trainspotting is also absolutely hilarious in parts (The Worst Toilet in Scotland). Needs subtitles, though, the Edinburgh accent is indecipherable at first.


yeah it took me a couple turns to figure out what a 'koont' was
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16609
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 14 Jan 2013, 15:22

ctz would hate trainspotting.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 14:23

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby ctz31 » 15 Jan 2013, 07:30

mister bacon wrote:CTZ, i seen you looking for a movie recommendation from after 1985.


have you seen trainspotting yet? it's about a movie about a bunch of heroin addicts from scotland. kind of disturbing at times, but it's the very essence of powerful... and haunting. prettay prettay good.
if you're not in the mood, boost your hood credentials by watching Paid In Full, a flick about a drug dealer from harlem.


So it's a funny thing. I went to put on Paid in Full, and instead of the netflix saying "Play" it said "Resume". Huh, I musta started watching this thing at some point and then quit it. So I hit resume, and it was on the closing credits! Apparently I watched the whole thing. Who knew? I read up the synopsis on wiki, and it started to come back to me a bit, and I do in fact remember watching it now. Musta been during a drunken haze though. Oh well, maybe i'll give it another go someday.

I watched a Few Good Men instead. One of those movies I have to watch everytime its on. Great flick. Jack being Jack. "You see Danny, I can take the bullets, the bombs and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I WANT, is for you to stand there....in that faggoty white uniform....and with your harvard mouth, extend me some fucking courtesy." Classic.

I got the whole last Jack court speech memorized for some reason. Sometimes I'll bust it out at parties or bars when I'm trying to get laid. It's can't miss game.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8410
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Jan 2013, 07:47

ctz31 wrote:I watched a Few Good Men instead. One of those movies I have to watch everytime its on. Great flick. Jack being Jack. "You see Danny, I can take the bullets, the bombs and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I WANT, is for you to stand there....in that faggoty white uniform....and with your harvard mouth, extend me some fucking courtesy." Classic.

I got the whole last Jack court speech memorized for some reason. Sometimes I'll bust it out at parties or bars when I'm trying to get laid. It's can't miss game.


Was that with the Story Notes too? Love that shit. So many good nuggets.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Jan 2013, 07:53

Had B.I.G. Been in any movies, he would have been a better actor than Pac.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17251
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby ctz31 » 15 Jan 2013, 08:02

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I watched a Few Good Men instead. One of those movies I have to watch everytime its on. Great flick. Jack being Jack. "You see Danny, I can take the bullets, the bombs and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I WANT, is for you to stand there....in that faggoty white uniform....and with your harvard mouth, extend me some fucking courtesy." Classic.

I got the whole last Jack court speech memorized for some reason. Sometimes I'll bust it out at parties or bars when I'm trying to get laid. It's can't miss game.


Was that with the Story Notes too? Love that shit. So many good nuggets.


Yea, it had the nuggets. Good stuff.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8410
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 15 Jan 2013, 14:24

ctz31 wrote:I got the whole last Jack court speech memorized for some reason. Sometimes I'll bust it out at parties or bars when I'm trying to get laid. It's can't miss game.


I'm glad you live in Buffalo, have posted pics, otherwise I'd swear you were this faggot who lived on my hall freshman year of college who had that memorized and busted it out a couple times trying to get laid. I wish I were joking.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11226
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: mister bacon's powerful (...or haunting) film thread

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 15 Jan 2013, 14:29

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I got the whole last Jack court speech memorized for some reason. Sometimes I'll bust it out at parties or bars when I'm trying to get laid. It's can't miss game.


I'm glad you live in Buffalo, have posted pics, otherwise I'd swear you were this faggot who lived on my hall freshman year of college who had that memorized and busted it out a couple times trying to get laid. I wish I were joking.


Lulz, long dick just called you a faggot.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake
 
Posts: 12056
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 14:23

PreviousNext

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest