Documentary Thread

Re: Documentary Thread

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Jun 2016, 10:14

I just seen that the Jake the Snake documentary is on the Flix now. Will peep soon.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 11 Jun 2016, 09:02

This morning I done finished watching a doc on the 'Flix called Gored - about the end of the matador career of the world's most gored bullfighter.

I've always thought that I would go peep the bullfighting when I went to Spain, but after this I doubt it. Too gross for me :gay:

The film is quite interesting, you really see this bloke get lit up a couple of times by some angry bulls & it contrasts that with all the pomp & circumstance of the rest of the performance.

Would probably NOT watch again. 2.5 stars, doe.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 27 Jun 2016, 13:13

I seen Deep Web on the 'flix yesterday. It was directed by Bill S Preston & narrated by Ted Theodore Logan.

It was quite interesting but didn't really cover any new ground on the Silk Road trial. Russ Albricht should count himself unlucky, jailed for life merely for being an entrepreneur who took violent drug crime off the streets.

Once again small business gets railroaded by The Man.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 27 Jun 2016, 13:15

I seen the Jake the Snake Roberts film this weekend. It was OK, but didn't really hit on anything I hadn't already seen on the DDP YouTubes.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby ctz31 » 29 Jun 2016, 07:46

I watched Kid Poker on the flix. I enjoy stories about the poker world etc, and i'm a fan of that fuckin canadian negreanu, so I decided to peep. It was decent. Nothing groundbreaking at all, but all the footage was interesting. His brother's canadian accent irked me.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 10 Jul 2016, 12:28

I watched "Kim Philby: His Most Intimate Betrayal" on the 'flix.

The Cold War was the best, that's why I'm kind of happy that Russia is making a comeback. Spies, and double crosses & dead drops & stuff, bring it back, sons.

These fuckin' spies, though, sitting around in members clubs, drinking whiskey & talking about cricket with other upper class people. Tough life.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Jul 2016, 12:40

why i realize it's the parents' fault, i find any man with a name like Kim to be suspect
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 10 Jul 2016, 12:48

Rodney Farva wrote:why i realize it's the parents' fault, i find any man with a name like Kim to be suspect

The name is tainted in Australia because they made a guy called Kim Hughes captain of the cricket team, led us to the cellar & cried during his "resignation". Fuck Kim.

This commie Kim was only called that as a nickname, after the Jungle Book character.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jul 2016, 13:22

I don't want to intrude on Speedwagons thread too much, but I watched a documentary on DJ AM. I'm sure you've all seen it. It was pretty interesting. I was not aware that he survived that same plane crash with Travis Barker. The man loved his crack. If you guys are as fascinated with DJs as I am, I can give this a rec.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Jul 2016, 13:27

is he the one who was laying pipe to nicole ritchie?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jul 2016, 13:47

Rodney Farva wrote:is he the one who was laying pipe to nicole ritchie?

Correct!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby the cheese » 11 Jul 2016, 12:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I don't want to intrude on Speedwagons thread too much, but I watched a documentary on DJ AM. I'm sure you've all seen it. It was pretty interesting. I was not aware that he survived that same plane crash with Travis Barker. The man loved his crack. If you guys are as fascinated with DJs as I am, I can give this a rec.

I thought he burned to death?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Jul 2016, 13:11

the cheese wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I don't want to intrude on Speedwagons thread too much, but I watched a documentary on DJ AM. I'm sure you've all seen it. It was pretty interesting. I was not aware that he survived that same plane crash with Travis Barker. The man loved his crack. If you guys are as fascinated with DJs as I am, I can give this a rec.

He was badly burned, but ultimately OD'd on crack in his NY apartment the next year.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby the cheese » 11 Jul 2016, 13:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
the cheese wrote:

He was badly burned, but ultimately OD'd on crack in his NY apartment the next year.

So he's still dead? That's a relief.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Jul 2016, 13:26

the cheese wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
the cheese wrote:

So he's still dead? That's a relief.

:lol: congrats
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Movies