Movie flaws

Re: Movie flaws

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Feb 2017, 13:50

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The end of Mystic River never made sense. Why did Kevin just allow Sean to get away with murdering Andy?

they all white /bacon


corrected it to make it the actual right answer


fixt


:lol: swish
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Movie flaws

Postby ctz31 » 24 Jul 2017, 16:06

i have a lukewarm 8 mile take and craig told me to throw it in a thread. I don't necessarily think rabbit out battled either lickety or lotto in the final battles. Lotto was closer, and he ended w the solid mother line, so i'm ok with giving him that one. But i think lickety effectively handled him. Thoughts?
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 9663
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Movie flaws

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Jul 2017, 16:47

ctz31 wrote:i have a lukewarm 8 mile take and craig told me to throw it in a thread. I don't necessarily think rabbit out battled either lickety or lotto in the final battles. Lotto was closer, and he ended w the solid mother line, so i'm ok with giving him that one. But i think lickety effectively handled him. Thoughts?


I have to go back and review. Which one was the snoop dogg just got a fecken b00b job one? I thought B Rabbit smoked him. Id have to review the other one.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Movie flaws

Postby ctz31 » 24 Jul 2017, 16:53

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:i have a lukewarm 8 mile take and craig told me to throw it in a thread. I don't necessarily think rabbit out battled either lickety or lotto in the final battles. Lotto was closer, and he ended w the solid mother line, so i'm ok with giving him that one. But i think lickety effectively handled him. Thoughts?


I have to go back and review. Which one was the snoop dogg just got a fecken b00b job one? I thought B Rabbit smoked him. Id have to review the other one.


Yea, that was lotto. The other was the one he said looked like a warm w braids.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 9663
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Movie flaws

Postby the cheese » 25 Jul 2017, 08:25

ctz31 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:i have a lukewarm 8 mile take and craig told me to throw it in a thread. I don't necessarily think rabbit out battled either lickety or lotto in the final battles. Lotto was closer, and he ended w the solid mother line, so i'm ok with giving him that one. But i think lickety effectively handled him. Thoughts?


I have to go back and review. Which one was the snoop dogg just got a fecken b00b job one? I thought B Rabbit smoked him. Id have to review the other one.


Yea, that was lotto. The other was the one he said looked like a warm w braids.


I have never seen 8 Mile.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Movie flaws

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Jul 2017, 08:26

the cheese wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:i have a lukewarm 8 mile take and craig told me to throw it in a thread. I don't necessarily think rabbit out battled either lickety or lotto in the final battles. Lotto was closer, and he ended w the solid mother line, so i'm ok with giving him that one. But i think lickety effectively handled him. Thoughts?


I have to go back and review. Which one was the snoop dogg just got a fecken b00b job one? I thought B Rabbit smoked him. Id have to review the other one.


Yea, that was lotto. The other was the one he said looked like a warm w braids.


I have never seen 8 Mile.

Me either
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Movie flaws

Postby TheWolf » 25 Jul 2017, 08:27

I've seen it, but I don't remember any of those details because I'm not insane.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Movie flaws

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Jul 2017, 08:28

Meh same thing happened in Pitch Perfect. The Treblemakers were clearly superior to the Bellas in the finals.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Movie flaws

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2017, 08:29

all i really remember is the pitiful fucking of brittany murphy in the warehouse and the song.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Movie flaws

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Jul 2017, 08:30

Briandong79 wrote:Meh same thing happened in Pitch Perfect. The Treblemakers were clearly superior to the Bellas in the finals.

I wouldn't say they were clearly superior. Given how the Bellas had changed up their routine from being so bland I think that factored into the judges being blown away.

I can't believe I just typed all that out. On a message board.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Movie flaws

Postby TheWolf » 25 Jul 2017, 08:31

SouthernYokel wrote:all i really remember is the pitiful fucking of brittany murphy in the warehouse and the song.


Those are literally the only things I could tell you about that movie. ^5
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Movie flaws

Postby the cheese » 25 Jul 2017, 08:33

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Meh same thing happened in Pitch Perfect. The Treblemakers were clearly superior to the Bellas in the finals.

I wouldn't say they were clearly superior. Given how the Bellas had changed up their routine from being so bland I think that factored into the judges being blown away.

I can't believe I just typed all that out. On a message board.


The Bellas clearly had 3.5 minutes and the Trebles only 1.5.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Movie flaws

Postby ctz31 » 25 Jul 2017, 08:41

If y'all can stop being faggish for 11minutes, pls review these battles and tell me if i'm wrong. upon further review i believe that ball is correct that b rabbit got lotto. So actually just tell me who won between him and lickety. He should have never even got to face lotto. The fix was in from uncle tom future.

User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 9663
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Movie flaws

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Jul 2017, 08:45

I don't have access to Youtube at work so can someone tell me if the video 31 posted was actually 9 1/2 minutes long? #nnf
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Movie flaws

Postby JT99 » 25 Jul 2017, 08:45

Nope, he dogged him.

Crowd reaction, brah.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9791
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

PreviousNext

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest