Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby myherobobhope » 21 Jun 2010, 14:57

Wanted to watch a light hearted movie last night...

watched UP instead.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
User avatar
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3299
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 14:33
Location: Pretending to be a fan

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby nova » 21 Jun 2010, 15:22

myherobobhope wrote:Wanted to watch a light hearted movie last night...

watched UP instead.


No shit. The beginning of that movie makes the room really dusty for a cartoon with absolutely nothing being said.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25367
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby chrisco » 21 Jun 2010, 16:03

nasty nova wrote:
myherobobhope wrote:Wanted to watch a light hearted movie last night...

watched UP instead.


No shit. The beginning of that movie makes the room really dusty for a cartoon with absolutely nothing being said.

Then the second half of the movie turned out to be a giant ball of suck.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10845
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby TVF wannabe » 21 Jun 2010, 16:05

chrisco wrote:
nasty nova wrote:
myherobobhope wrote:Wanted to watch a light hearted movie last night...

watched UP instead.


No shit. The beginning of that movie makes the room really dusty for a cartoon with absolutely nothing being said.

Then the second half of the movie turned out to be a giant ball of suck.

I watched the first half of Scent of a woman last night. Pacino's drop off makes me rather dusty.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby mister bacon » 21 Jun 2010, 21:21

nasty nova wrote:
myherobobhope wrote:Wanted to watch a light hearted movie last night...

watched UP instead.


No shit. The beginning of that movie makes the room really dusty for a cartoon with absolutely nothing being said.



definitely agree, i watched it last night and it definitely got quite dusty. the wife went and got the box of tissues, she was crying so bad.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25212
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby nova » 07 Jul 2010, 16:11

Not a scene, but fucking Randy Newman singing "You've Got a Friend In Me" is the worst. Fucking Disney.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25367
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Mar 2011, 10:26

It's cheesy, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned the final scene in Mr Holland's Opus in this thread.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29051
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Jan 2012, 21:43

Watching "Saving Private Ryan" tonight, and still can't watch the scene where the Jew dude from Dazed and Confused gets a knife in the chest because that pussy ass Oppham or whatever can't get up there with his ammo.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20284
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby Colonel Angus » 21 Jan 2012, 23:45

You mean Sir Isaac fucking Newton?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby mister bacon » 04 Jun 2012, 11:46

for some reason i decided to re-watch the Jurrasic Bark episode of Futurama this weekend. def got a bit dusty up in there.

the ending of this ep might be one of the saddest things i've ever seen on TV.

(yes i know this is a TV show and not a film. didn't feel like starting a dusty scenes for TV shows because... well. yeah.)
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25212
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Sep 2016, 08:50

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20284
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 03 Oct 2016, 13:10

enjoyed that Greg, TY for posting.
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 7183
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Previous

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests