Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Re: Dustiest Movies (or Scenes)

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 16:16

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Know what's an underrated (or never ever mentioned) dusty scene--the scene in A Knight's Tale where Will meets back up with his dad.

I hate every single thing about that movie.

It's absolutely a guilty pleasure movie for me. I was actually looking around the site for mentions of it and there is some serious animosity from SDH against this movie.

Also, underrated hot woman movie, the main girl had a brief 90s run as knockoff Angelina Jolie in this and 40 Days and 40 Nights, Lydia from Breaking Bad as the hot blacksmith, and the woman from The Artist who is knockoff Angelina Jolie's handmaiden (and who may or may not want to fuck King Robert Baratheon).

I saw it in the theater with a group of probably 6-8 people. My Treehouse buddy and I brought loadeds and got obnoxiously drunk and yelled at the screen a lot because we thought it was the worst movie we'd ever seen. I have never bothered to re-watch it, and remember very little about it, but I continue to claim it's my least favorite movie of all time.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 13 Nov 2017, 16:21

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Know what's an underrated (or never ever mentioned) dusty scene--the scene in A Knight's Tale where Will meets back up with his dad.

It's absolutely a guilty pleasure movie for me. I was actually looking around the site for mentions of it and there is some serious animosity from SDH against this movie.

Also, underrated hot woman movie, the main girl had a brief 90s run as knockoff Angelina Jolie in this and 40 Days and 40 Nights, Lydia from Breaking Bad as the hot blacksmith, and the woman from The Artist who is knockoff Angelina Jolie's handmaiden (and who may or may not want to fuck King Robert Baratheon).

I saw it in the theater with a group of probably 6-8 people. My Treehouse buddy and I brought loadeds and got obnoxiously drunk and yelled at the screen a lot because we thought it was the worst movie we'd ever seen. I have never bothered to re-watch it, and remember very little about it, but I continue to claim it's my least favorite movie of all time.

Seeing a movie drunk in the theater is a surefire way to hate it.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Nov 2017, 16:23

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

It's a garbage movie, I'm well aware, but I find it ridiculously entertaining.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Nov 2017, 18:42

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Seeing a movie drunk in the theater is a surefire way to hate it.

Disagree, it is great for the right kind of movie with the right companions. Haven't done it in years, but still.

That said, I saw the movie completely sober and much like tehwolf, I remember that it sucked and not much else.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Nov 2017, 21:13

TheWolf might be blacker than Ogie.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby mister bacon » 14 Nov 2017, 01:14

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:TheWolf might be blacker than Ogie.

LeWolf. Spanish for... the wolf.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 14 Nov 2017, 07:22

mister bacon wrote:

LeWolf. Spanish for... the wolf.

Le is French, I mean GAWD

LaWolf. Spanish for... the wolfette no sex for months
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 14 Nov 2017, 08:35

Why?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 14 Nov 2017, 09:46

I don't know what the knight tale is but did someone mention a dusty scene where will meets back up with his dad?

ctz31
#nnf

Postby Goose » 14 Nov 2017, 09:48

TheWolf wrote:

Why?

got obnoxiously drunk and yelled at the screen a lot

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to Movies