Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Re: Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Nov 2017, 09:54

Because I don't care enough to see it without being spoiled, I've been reading basically everything about the Justice League:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Cool that they apparently put Green Lanterns in at the beginning of the movie. Not as part of the League though, and no Hal Jordan et al.
So they actually tease the formation of the Legion of Doom at the end with Luthor and Deathstroke, like it.
Still no Martian Manhunter. G.r.r.r.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 20 Nov 2017, 19:45

Wired doing work on the Rotten Tomatoes / DC Extended Universe conspiracy theories.

https://www.wired.com/story/justice-lea ... toes-fans/

The simple answer to all of these questions is that the DC Extended Universe is, even its better moments, a wobbily constructed franchise-in-flux, and that the critics have responded accordingly. Yet it's hard not to understand why so many DC fans look at these RT scores and feel as though they're under attack, as well. In the social-media era, the lines between our personal lives and the pop-cultural ones have been erased, and the heroes we once adored and/or doodled in private have become literal public avatars. DC fans very much do not want these movies to suck, and when their very suckitude becomes a semi-objective truth—something that can be "proven" with a measurement like the Tomatometer

Only 41 more days left in 2017. :wtf:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Nov 2017, 09:13

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 09:16

Briandong79 wrote:Image

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

I don't know what this picture has to do with comic books and superheroes. I assume these ladies are in a movie or something.

ANYWAY: 4 8 3 2 6 7 1 5
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Nov 2017, 09:18

TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

I don't know what this picture has to do with comic books and superheroes. I assume these ladies are in a movie or something.

Yes, they are the women of the Marvel movies. Main girl from guardians of the galaxy, the new girl in Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, one of the bodyguards in Black Panther, the evil sister of 1 in Guardians of the Galaxy, the woman from Lost who is in Ant Man, and the weird alien girl from GOTG2.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » 28 Nov 2017, 09:25

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

Yes, they are the women of the Marvel movies. Main girl from guardians of the galaxy, the new girl in Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, one of the bodyguards in Black Panther, the evil sister of 1 in Guardians of the Galaxy, the woman from Lost who is in Ant Man, and the weird alien girl from GOTG2.

What in the hell happened there?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Nov 2017, 09:27

JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

I think it's a really bad picture. I've seen recent ones where she still looks good. Though it's been like 13 years since Lost premiered, shit happens.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 09:28

Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

I think it's a really bad picture. I've seen recent ones where she still looks good. Though it's been like 13 years since Lost premiered, shit happens.

Wait... That's Evangeline Lilly? Holy shit.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Nov 2017, 09:29

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

It's killing me that poor #8 has slowly been edited out of this picture by the replies.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 09:32

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

It's killing me that poor #8 has slowly been edited out of this picture by the replies.

I could only see 1-5 and half of 6 in the original post. Had to open it in a new tab to even rank all of them.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Nov 2017, 09:36

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

if you scroll up it's like she's slowly photobombing
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Nov 2017, 09:41

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

Ha!

4816 (that's Gillen?) 7235
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Nov 2017, 14:50

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

Ha!

Yup, had no idea she is a million feet tall. Her and Sophie Turner should wrestle.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 14:54

Briandong79 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

Ha!

Yup, had no idea she is a million feet tall. Her and Sophie Turner should wrestle.

I'd watch that.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 28 Nov 2017, 15:00

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

4 2 8 3 6 7 1 5

Ha!

I'd watch that.

Scar-Jo got that "Where T'Challa at?" look going on.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

PreviousNext

Return to Movies