Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Re: Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 May 2017, 08:55

Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Wonder Woman is getting really good advance reviews. Maybe they made a good DC flick?

Now that would be something!

Is that a Brandon original?

No.

There is a chance that I am seeing a new Chris Pratt jawn this evening. I liked the first one, actually. I think GOTG is the only superhero movie ever made that didnt absolutely suck. Part 2 should be watchable.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BigJohnStudd » 20 May 2017, 19:16

I'm sure the sjw's will be insufferable about it, but why shouldn't a Wonder Woman movie be good? I'm glad if it is.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby JT99 » 20 May 2017, 19:25

Briandong79 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Wonder Woman is getting really good advance reviews. Maybe they made a good DC flick?

No.

There is a chance that I am seeing a new Chris Pratt jawn this evening. I liked the first one, actually. I think GOTG is the only superhero movie ever made that didnt absolutely suck. Part 2 should be watchable.

Saw GOTG2 today. Solid fun.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 20 May 2017, 19:31

JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

No.

I was going to bust your chops for not using the SOTSG-poster ranking system, but then I realized nobody would have fit your review. Carry on.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » 20 May 2017, 20:57

BigJohnStudd wrote:I'm sure the sjw's will be insufferable about it, but why shouldn't a Wonder Woman movie be good? I'm glad if it is.

DC movies aren't on a real solid run right now.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 May 2017, 13:24

Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

No.

I was going to bust your chops for not using the SOTSG-poster ranking system, but then I realized nobody would have fit your review. Carry on.

I saw this Friday. It was OK I guess! Batista and the Otter were hilarious.

The women in Gold was pretty hot I thought. But I found out she is 6'2" irl. Thats an amazon.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby babylurch » 08 Jun 2017, 07:59

I saw Wonder Woman last night. It was entertaining and Gal is quite attractive. I got to sit next to a very large woman who liked to talk to the screen. She yelled things like "I need a lasso. that's how you get a boyfriend." "She's a bad bitch. Punch that ass."

The best line was at the start of the movie when she sat down and said that she was disappointed, because "She expected a camel toe onesie and knee high boots."

It really was entertaining.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Jun 2017, 08:32

Did you go to the movies by yourself?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Aug 2017, 10:18

What?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/martin-scorsese- ... 1798327089

Todd Phillips (The Hangover) and Scott Silver (8 Miles) are penning the script, with Phillips set to direct and act as co-producer with Scorsese.

Wait, what.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Aug 2017, 10:24

Briandong79 wrote:What?

Todd Phillips (The Hangover) and Scott Silver (8 Miles) are penning the script, with Phillips set to direct and act as co-producer with Scorsese.

Wait, what.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Aug 2017, 14:16

Wait, what.

I'm in.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Aug 2017, 09:17

Gregs Kite wrote:

Wait, what.

I'm in.

It could be good. At least they aren't also making a Joker/Harley Quinn movie by the creators of Crazy, Stupid Love.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/report-wb-workin ... 1798373503

Oh.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Aug 2017, 09:22

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Wait, what.

I'm in.

It could be good. At least they aren't also making a Joker/Harley Quinn movie by the creators of Crazy, Stupid Love.

Oh.

Yeah I bet that will be good.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Aug 2017, 09:41

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Wait, what.

I'm in.

Oh.

Credit to the first commentator:

trainzebraEvan Narcisse

So we’re still taking one of the more horrifying abusive relationships in comic history and trying to turn it into a genuine love story? Just checking.

That pissed me off so much in Suicide Squad, acting like these two were equals, fuck no. Joker is a sociopathic psychotic narcissistic monster and Harley is a dum dum in an unbelievably abusive relationship. The Batman series portrayed that better in a 20 minute episode. And they're all "They miss each other! What a loving relationship!" Total misread of the characters and the story and what they represent, just really grinded my gears. And they're gonna double down on that??? FOH. /adjusts glasses, undoes wedgie, applies doctor prescribed topical cream
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Aug 2017, 09:46

as long as it has whatsherface in little to no clothing i'm fine with this movie being produced and then trimmed by some saint for youtube to only show whatsherface bending over and saying dirty shit.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Movies