Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Re: Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 13:52

I swear I've read posts about you getting high or drunk and watching "Vacation" no less than five times.

Longwind, can you check the database and confirm?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 02 May 2017, 13:56

Gregs Kite wrote:I swear I've read posts about you getting high or drunk and watching "Vacation" no less than five times.

Longwind, can you check the database and confirm?

I watched the other vacation, the newer one, with the wipe while we smoked proly a month or two ago.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 May 2017, 14:14

Isnt Lean on Me about some inner-city school, where they have trouble trying to reach these keeeeds? D loves that movie. I wont watch it. I assume her movies all stink.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 02 May 2017, 14:24

I mean, I know principals in inner cities are superheroes and all, but I don't think you guys have the right thread here.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 02 May 2017, 14:33

Briandong79 wrote:I mean, I know principals in inner cities are superheroes and all, but I don't think you guys have the right thread here.

Mamas and heroes would disagree.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby ctz31 » 02 May 2017, 15:05

Briandong79 wrote:I mean, I know principals in inner cities are superheroes and all, but I don't think you guys have the right thread here.

I didn't notice this when i posted. I guess i just assumed incorrectly the top thread in the movie section would be a normal one. On the bright side, i can check posting in a comic book thread off the bucket list. Bucket list, another classic Morgan Freeman yarn.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 02 May 2017, 15:07

ctz31 wrote:

I didn't notice this when i posted. I guess i just assumed incorrectly the top thread in the movie section would be a normal one. On the bright side, i can check posting in a comic book thread off the bucket list. Bucket list, another classic Morgan Freeman yarn.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goose » 02 May 2017, 15:40

Briandong79 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

I can almost guarantee that ctz has watched and positively reviewed that movie.

And to get this thread back on track, here's Wonder Woman:

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 02 May 2017, 15:45

Goose wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Too bad Morgan Freeman isn't in that.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 16:18

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Too bad Morgan Freeman isn't in that.

This broads a mud shark?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 02 May 2017, 20:58

It would appear I quoted the wrong post. I had a rough day today between this and my inability to read in that other thread.

I like what you did with my mistake though. Solid work.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 04 May 2017, 08:06

If she's a mud shark I'm willing to make a few changes in my life.

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:35

Wonder Woman is getting really good advance reviews. Maybe they made a good DC flick?
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 May 2017, 08:42

Briandong79 wrote:Wonder Woman is getting really good advance reviews. Maybe they made a good DC flick?

Now that would be something!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Wonder Woman is getting really good advance reviews. Maybe they made a good DC flick?

Now that would be something!

Is that a Brandon original?
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Movies