Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Re: Best Comic Book and Superhero Movies?

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 May 2017, 08:55

Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Wonder Woman is getting really good advance reviews. Maybe they made a good DC flick?

Now that would be something!

Is that a Brandon original?

No.

There is a chance that I am seeing a new Chris Pratt jawn this evening. I liked the first one, actually. I think GOTG is the only superhero movie ever made that didnt absolutely suck. Part 2 should be watchable.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BigJohnStudd » 20 May 2017, 19:16

I'm sure the sjw's will be insufferable about it, but why shouldn't a Wonder Woman movie be good? I'm glad if it is.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby JT99 » 20 May 2017, 19:25

Briandong79 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Wonder Woman is getting really good advance reviews. Maybe they made a good DC flick?

No.

There is a chance that I am seeing a new Chris Pratt jawn this evening. I liked the first one, actually. I think GOTG is the only superhero movie ever made that didnt absolutely suck. Part 2 should be watchable.

Saw GOTG2 today. Solid fun.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 20 May 2017, 19:31

JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

No.

I was going to bust your chops for not using the SOTSG-poster ranking system, but then I realized nobody would have fit your review. Carry on.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » 20 May 2017, 20:57

BigJohnStudd wrote:I'm sure the sjw's will be insufferable about it, but why shouldn't a Wonder Woman movie be good? I'm glad if it is.

DC movies aren't on a real solid run right now.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 May 2017, 13:24

Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

No.

I was going to bust your chops for not using the SOTSG-poster ranking system, but then I realized nobody would have fit your review. Carry on.

I saw this Friday. It was OK I guess! Batista and the Otter were hilarious.

The women in Gold was pretty hot I thought. But I found out she is 6'2" irl. Thats an amazon.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby babylurch » 08 Jun 2017, 07:59

I saw Wonder Woman last night. It was entertaining and Gal is quite attractive. I got to sit next to a very large woman who liked to talk to the screen. She yelled things like "I need a lasso. that's how you get a boyfriend." "She's a bad bitch. Punch that ass."

The best line was at the start of the movie when she sat down and said that she was disappointed, because "She expected a camel toe onesie and knee high boots."

It really was entertaining.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Jun 2017, 08:32

Did you go to the movies by yourself?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Movies