Movies You've Seen Recently

Re: Movies You've Seen Recently

Postby ctz31 » 18 Jan 2018, 09:24

I had to get the stink of a robin williams jorn off me, so i decided to watch a light, fluffy, whimsical comedy on home box office go. Who better to go to for that than of According to Jim fame, James Belushi. The film in question: Mr. Destiny

It stars Jim as a 35 year old gent, celebrating his birthday, and reflecting on his miserable life. He relates all his misery back to not hitting the big pitch when he was in high school, and losing the big game. Michael Caine shows up as some sorceror and allows him to live a new density as the guy that hit the big pitch and won the big game. Hilarity ensues, until spoiler alert: he realizes he may actually miss his old life. This film had some big actor/esses in it once again. Jon Lovitz played a prominent role, as did, courtney cock, and once AGAIN renee russo. I liked how in this film, in his alternate 1985, where he is rich and famous, and biff is married to his mom, his hot sexy love interest is.....renee russo? Really? They couldn't get say susanna hoff to play that role? Anyway, good film. Would rec.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 18 Jan 2018, 09:30

I've never seen this film. Sounds awful, in an enjoyable way. I'm just happy to see someone else jump on the "Rene Russo? Really?" train with me.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Jan 2018, 10:41

I bet she sucked the skin off Harvey's dick
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 18 Jan 2018, 11:02

SouthernYokel wrote:I bet she sucked the skin off Harvey's dick

I always thought Rene was a lesbian?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Jan 2018, 11:04

the cheese wrote:

You talk like sucking Harvey's dick is a pleasurable experience for a straight woman
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 18 Jan 2018, 11:05

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

You talk like sucking Harvey's dick is a pleasurable experience for a straight woman

alonzo ball.gif
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JT99 » 18 Jan 2018, 11:43

ctz31 wrote:I had to get the stink of a robin williams jorn off me, so i decided to watch a light, fluffy, whimsical comedy on home box office go. Who better to go to for that than of According to Jim fame, James Belushi. The film in question: Mr. Destiny

It stars Jim as a 35 year old gent, celebrating his birthday, and reflecting on his miserable life. He relates all his misery back to not hitting the big pitch when he was in high school, and losing the big game. Michael Caine shows up as some sorceror and allows him to live a new density as the guy that hit the big pitch and won the big game. Hilarity ensues, until spoiler alert: he realizes he may actually miss his old life. This film had some big actor/esses in it once again. Jon Lovitz played a prominent role, as did, courtney cock, and once AGAIN renee russo. I liked how in this film, in his alternate 1985, where he is rich and famous, and biff is married to his mom, his hot sexy love interest is.....renee russo? Really? They couldn't get say susanna hoff to play that role? Anyway, good film. Would rec.

susanna was riveting in "The Allnighter"

Don't watch at work...

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Rodney Farva » 18 Jan 2018, 11:51

new density. noice.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby ctz31 » 19 Jan 2018, 09:57

i purviewed another film last evening. I seem to be on a roll. It was rec'd by the cheese. a tom clancy joint. The sum of all fears. it was about nuclear war. It starred morgan freeman and that sexy beast from the east, ben affleck. In this film a bomb is discovered and turned over to some filthy foriegners, who i never really deciphered where they are from. They use this atom bomb to bomb a stadium in baltimore, and try and blame it on russia, to get those two nations to destroy each other. This was entertaining enough, but some pretty goofy shit happens throughout. I was shocked when the bomb actually went off though. I figured the movie would be affleck and freeman figuring it out and stopping the bombing, so when they actually murked a stadium full of people it was like whoa, something actually happened in this film that wasn't just a basic feel good movie. Of course the president got out alive. :roll: He was played by a familiar looking actor. The warden from the green mile. I was also intrigued by affleck's girlfriend. She was normal person attainable sexy. A hollywood 10 /ball

Oh yuck, it was that faggot tom's ex, moynihan. I withdraw my compliments counselor. there were some other famous people in this. Bookman, sheriff farley, and the black coach from Rudy. I'd rec this for sure, but just don't go in with realistic expectations. A nuclear bomb and barely anyone important in the city died. Ok jan.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 19 Jan 2018, 10:28

ctz31 wrote:i purviewed another film last evening. I seem to be on a roll. It was rec'd by the cheese. a tom clancy joint. The sum of all fears. it was about nuclear war. It starred morgan freeman and that sexy beast from the east, ben affleck. In this film a bomb is discovered and turned over to some filthy foriegners, who i never really deciphered where they are from. They use this atom bomb to bomb a stadium in baltimore, and try and blame it on russia, to get those two nations to destroy each other. This was entertaining enough, but some pretty goofy shit happens throughout. I was shocked when the bomb actually went off though. I figured the movie would be affleck and freeman figuring it out and stopping the bombing, so when they actually murked a stadium full of people it was like whoa, something actually happened in this film that wasn't just a basic feel good movie. Of course the president got out alive. :roll: He was played by a familiar looking actor. The warden from the green mile. I was also intrigued by affleck's girlfriend. She was normal person attainable sexy. A hollywood 10 /ball

Oh yuck, it was that faggot tom's ex, moynihan. I withdraw my compliments counselor. there were some other famous people in this. Bookman, sheriff farley, and the black coach from Rudy. I'd rec this for sure, but just don't go in with realistic expectations. A nuclear bomb and barely anyone important in the city died. Ok jan.

german neo-nazis do it, they changed it from the A-RABS the book had causing it
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Jan 2018, 10:48

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
ctz31 wrote:i purviewed another film last evening. I seem to be on a roll. It was rec'd by the cheese. a tom clancy joint. The sum of all fears. it was about nuclear war. It starred morgan freeman and that sexy beast from the east, ben affleck. In this film a bomb is discovered and turned over to some filthy foriegners, who i never really deciphered where they are from. They use this atom bomb to bomb a stadium in baltimore, and try and blame it on russia, to get those two nations to destroy each other. This was entertaining enough, but some pretty goofy shit happens throughout. I was shocked when the bomb actually went off though. I figured the movie would be affleck and freeman figuring it out and stopping the bombing, so when they actually murked a stadium full of people it was like whoa, something actually happened in this film that wasn't just a basic feel good movie. Of course the president got out alive. :roll: He was played by a familiar looking actor. The warden from the green mile. I was also intrigued by affleck's girlfriend. She was normal person attainable sexy. A hollywood 10 /ball

And the book nuked Denver, not Baltimore.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Jan 2018, 10:54

Frank the Tank wrote:

Did not test well with the white focus group
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 19 Jan 2018, 10:55

Frank the Tank wrote:

Was this also the one with the very unwoke set up where he gets "drunk" and makes a scene calling a gay congressman "queer" at a party?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 19 Jan 2018, 11:00

Nobody important dies because nobody important is in Baltimore.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Goose » 19 Jan 2018, 11:11

the cheese wrote:

Nobody important dies because nobody important is in Baltimore.

:cryingcalripken:
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

PreviousNext

Return to Movies