Movies You've Seen Recently

Re: Movies You've Seen Recently

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2017, 08:25

I watched another film on hbogo last evening. I believe it was from the 90's and it starred that dickbag with the annoying accent connery, and a handsome black fella. It was called Just Cause. I would recommend the first hour to mr. bacon because it is about connery as a lawyer getting a negro off of death row for a crime he didn't commit. But then in an obvious twist which i recognized very early on the horizon, the last half hour exposes the inward as an evil bastard that actually committed the crimes and deserved to die, which mr. bacon would not care for. but connery did get him off for the crime in question even though he was guilty, so maybe mr. b would enjoy that aspect. I dunno. I am pretty certain connery's young 8 or 9 year old daughter was played by a young titless scar johansen. i recognized that beauty mark on her face. She had star power written all over her back then. Ed harris was also in this as a serial killer on da row. Would rec for an easy watch even though it was kind of silly and obvious.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Oct 2017, 08:34

You would hate Sean Connery's accent

#idiot
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2017, 08:40

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:You would hate Sean Connery's accent

#idiot

79 man, i had enough. this is the 10 time. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Oct 2017, 08:51

ctz31 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:You would hate Sean Connery's accent

#idiot

79 man, i had enough. this is the 10 time. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Ha, that's great, Hellmuth belongs in that punchable face thread

a TREMENDOUS voice

INHABITS TIME

VOICE OF A MAN OF THE AGES

sorry his voice scares your kind

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 31 Oct 2017, 11:48

I was looking for a horror movie to watch last night (wife was out with a girlfren for dinner) so I watched the original Children of the Corn on Netflix. Pretty terrible movie overall if I'm being one hundred dollars.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Oct 2017, 13:02

CourtesyFlush wrote:I was looking for a horror movie to watch last night (wife was out with a girlfren for dinner) so I watched the original Children of the Corn on Netflix. Pretty terrible movie overall if I'm being one hundred dollars.

I watched that movie on USA when I was like 5. Couldn't eat French dressing for like a decade because I thought the blood in that movie looked like it.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Oct 2017, 14:07

I viewed another subtitle film yesterday, because I'm an intellectual. It was titled " Let The Right One In". It's a Swedish film about a lonely kid who gets bullied at school, and he befriends a girl that moved into his apartment building. That girl just happens to be a vampire. It's heartwarming.

Reddiors claimed it's an all time classic horror film. It got like 90% RT.

It's not scary, imo, at all. A decent story. Minor rec to you people if you want to enlighten yourselves by straying from your hero Hollywood diddlers and rapists for one film.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Oct 2017, 14:11

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I viewed another subtitle film yesterday, because I'm an intellectual. It was titled " Let The Right One In". It's a Swedish film about a lonely kid who gets bullied at school, and he befriends a girl that moved into his apartment building. That girl just happens to be a vampire. It's heartwarming.

It's not scary, imo, at all. A decent story. Minor rec to you people if you want to enlighten yourselves by straying from your hero Hollywood diddlers and rapists for one film.

You could have just watched Let Me In. It's the exact same movie but in English.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 31 Oct 2017, 14:14

Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I viewed another subtitle film yesterday, because I'm an intellectual. It was titled " Let The Right One In". It's a Swedish film about a lonely kid who gets bullied at school, and he befriends a girl that moved into his apartment building. That girl just happens to be a vampire. It's heartwarming.

You could have just watched Let Me In. It's the exact same movie but in English.

Balls is too sophisticated for such trash.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Oct 2017, 14:17

Wolf is right, but also I'm having a hard time with US Cinema. I keep imagining what each actor had to do to get the role. How many dicks u think Channing Tatum took to get his career? Or did Kristen Bell have to bang Dax Shephard to get her break? SICK

but no, Trump is the problem. Keep telling us that, you Hollywood cocksuckers!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby chrisco » 31 Oct 2017, 14:32

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Wolf is right, but also I'm having a hard time with US Cinema. I keep imagining what each actor had to do to get the role. How many dicks u think Channing Tatum took to get his career? Or did Kristen Bell have to bang Dax Shephard to get her break? SICK

Du try Trollhunter.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Oct 2017, 14:34

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Wolf is right, but also I'm having a hard time with US Cinema. I keep imagining what each actor had to do to get the role. How many dicks u think Channing Tatum took to get his career? Or did Kristen Bell have to bang Dax Shephard to get her break? SICK

What's wrong with Dax?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 31 Oct 2017, 22:42

Gregs Kite wrote:

What's wrong with Dax?

Other than his first name? Everything.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby ctz31 » 01 Nov 2017, 09:14

I watched a film on hbogo last evening. It was called Witness Protection and starred one of the heroes from saving private ryan, tom sizemore as a man who has testifies against his irish brethren and has to take his family on the run. I just looked at this guys imdb, and for a guy who is barely known amongst normal people, holy shit has he been in a lot of.....shit. He has like 50 films in post production for 2018. How is he getting so much work? ball?

It also starred one of those famous negros, i always get their names mixed up. Now sam jackson, or morgan freeman, but there are two others. Laurence fishburn, who i don't believe this was him. Its the fatter one with the lazy eye. Anyway, this film stunk. the movie was basically just a walk through the 5 days from when he testified to when they assumed their new identity. It just basically went through the process. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen. Like the mob finds him, or he tries to escape from the black guy. but nothing happens! The movie ends with them assuming their new identities. Do NOT recommend. It was pretty short. Like 1:30ish.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 01 Nov 2017, 09:16

ctz31 wrote:I just looked at this guys imdb, and for a guy who is barely known amongst normal people, holy shit has he been in a lot of.....shit. He has like 50 films in post production for 2018. How is he getting so much work? ball?

He's the white Samuel L
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Movies