Movies You've Seen Recently

Re: Movies You've Seen Recently

Postby chrisco » 30 Apr 2017, 11:49

Gregs Kite wrote:Dude.

Really?

Based on your recent actions, Really.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Apr 2017, 11:57

chrisco wrote:

Really?

You're weird. Let it go.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 30 Apr 2017, 12:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Really?

You're weird. Let it go.

All the lulz. Don't go changing.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Apr 2017, 12:07

chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Really?

You're weird. Let it go.

Lets go back and forth with this all day long. Its fun and interesting, especially for me.

#nomazin
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 30 Apr 2017, 13:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Really?

You're weird. Let it go.

Lets go back and forth with this all day long. Its fun and interesting, especially for me.

#nomazin

I'm down 5-1 in the 2nd and have a 5 year old's birthday to attend in an hour. @ me.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Jew Jitsu » 30 Apr 2017, 14:05

chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:I saw that new movie Split. It's a good movie, good story line, interesting plus lots of smoking "teenage" ass walking around half naked. Basically three chicks get kidnapped by some psycho with multiple personalities and fun ensues. It stars people I've never seen and the main guy was pretty good as the bad guy. Whoever the director is, he seems like a pervert with all the focus on the teen titties and ass but then again who am I to judge art? Strong rec.

Watched this this evening. It was ok. I marked very hard at the end.

McAvoy was really solid, whoever he is. I liked the negress. TY.

Looking forward to Thin Skin Kite spending days and days making fun of this movie now that something Jitz did got a modicum of approval.

Dude got some major issues with me and is only getting worse lol the other day he went out of his way to delete one of my posts in a reply chain before he posted his reply lmao
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Apr 2017, 14:40

chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Really?

You're weird. Let it go.

#nomazin

I'm down 5-1 in the 2nd and have a 5 year old's birthday to attend in an hour. @ me.

I hope the cake doesn't upset your tummy. :/
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 30 Apr 2017, 14:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Really?

You're weird. Let it go.

#nomazin

I hope the cake doesn't upset your tummy. :/

Sticking with the pizza bro. I got my own cake to get through.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 May 2017, 08:02

JT99 wrote:A slow morning box pushed me to a movie this morning so I checked out "The Shallows" to watch a vengeful or really hungry shark chase down Blake Lively for 86 minutes.

It was haunting and super-duper realistic. I recommend for all those interested in surfing as you will learn several self-defense tricks when battling a Great White.

This was nice...

Watched this. It was ok!

Blake Lively is Hot-Adjacent. She showed a little bcrack at the beginning of the film.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Briandong79 » 01 May 2017, 11:03

We watched Sing last night. Kind of shockingly entertaining, I figured the format of the music show wouldn't really work but I didn't mind the music, and the kids were transfixed. Would recommend.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 11:49

Briandong79 wrote:We watched Sing last night. Kind of shockingly entertaining, I figured the format of the music show wouldn't really work but I didn't mind the music, and the kids were transfixed. Would recommend.

Rented that yesterday as well. I did not watch it but reveled in the fact that it shut them the fuck up for an hour and a half while the wife and I stared at our phones and ignored each other. Nice little Sunday. :thumbsup:
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 May 2017, 13:24

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:We watched Sing last night. Kind of shockingly entertaining, I figured the format of the music show wouldn't really work but I didn't mind the music, and the kids were transfixed. Would recommend.

Rented that yesterday as well. I did not watch it but reveled in the fact that it shut them the fuck up for an hour and a half while the wife and I stared at our phones and ignored each other. Nice little Sunday. :thumbsup:

1. i really enjoyed Sing. That gorilla kid can belt it out! /thingsracistssay

2. my kid is obsessed with Nightmare before Christmas now. Watched it 3 times this weekend. Thank god it's only an hour long, but i have the songs melted into my head right now.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nerf66 » 01 May 2017, 13:36

Went to Boss Baby last night. Kids enjoyed it. It was a horrible movie. I can't believe they spent 125 million plus on a "What if we made alec baldwin a baby!?" pitch.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby TheWolf » 01 May 2017, 23:10

nerf66 wrote:Went to Boss Baby last night. Kids enjoyed it. It was a horrible movie. I can't believe they spent 125 million plus on a "What if we made alec baldwin a baby!?" pitch.

I thought it was ok. I'm not rushing back out to see it again, but I've seen far worse kids' movies. Pup 1 laughed his balls off, so I'm sure I'll see it 2894 times when the DVD comes out, and obviously I'll hate it before long. But I had a few chuckles and thought there were far worse ways to spend 90 minutes.

Co-sign the praise for Sing. They did a good job with that one. Took the kids in the theater, and it almost kept Pup 2's interest the whole time, which is an accomplishment in and of itself. 1 loved it, they got it for Easter and watched it again last week and were both transfixed. Strong rec.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2017, 15:32

My friend Brandon Anderson's comment on Movie gangs about Suicide Squad reminds me that I watched a film last night. I noticed Suicide Squad was on one of the Premium channels. I didnt get it bc I hate comic book crap. I am not a child.

Instead, I watched The Purge: Election Year. I had heard it was positively dreadful. But, you know me. I'm easy going. I gave it a whirl. And guess what? It was ok! Even Dunce enjoyed it, and she literally hates any movie like that because they arent "classic horror" or whatever. The main women character was in LOST as Dr Juliet Burke/Carlson. I recall her being in the show, but i cant remember what her role was exactly. Was she with Sayid or Desmond?

I think you guys would hate this film, but I pretty much enjoyed it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to Movies