Movies You've Seen Recently

Re: Movies You've Seen Recently

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Apr 2017, 08:49

ctz31 wrote:I watched a film on friday evening. It was a comedy called office christmas party. it was good! starred....hmm i can't remember who it starred. oh jason bateman of teen wolf too fame. also mallorys brother IRL. mallory, great name. jen aniston was in this as well.

This was a comedy and i laughed several times. Scenes i remember that were comical. Bateman sucking a drink from an ice luge thing and the spout was a penis. lol. Some black guy falling down some stairs. Trust me it was funny. And i remember they used the phrase i invented, "never not funny" aka #nnf. The writer of this comes here.

I'd rec this movie as a light whimsical comedy worth viewing.

Did you rent that from Redbox at Aldi?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 03 Apr 2017, 08:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I watched a film on friday evening. It was a comedy called office christmas party. it was good! starred....hmm i can't remember who it starred. oh jason bateman of teen wolf too fame. also mallorys brother IRL. mallory, great name. jen aniston was in this as well.

This was a comedy and i laughed several times. Scenes i remember that were comical. Bateman sucking a drink from an ice luge thing and the spout was a penis. lol. Some black guy falling down some stairs. Trust me it was funny. And i remember they used the phrase i invented, "never not funny" aka #nnf. The writer of this comes here.

i watched it on my firestick. i'm a baller.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Apr 2017, 09:00

ctz31 wrote:

i watched it on my firestick. i'm a baller.

Nice. It was available On Demand for purchase. I'll wait til it goes down to rental availability in a couple weeks, not that D would want to watch it. She doesnt care for laughter. We'll probably search for 45 mins to find some drama/thriller film starring no one that got 26% on RT.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Magnum » 03 Apr 2017, 11:30

I have never seen a Redbox at an Aldi.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby JT99 » 03 Apr 2017, 11:38

Magnum wrote:

Aldi is more likely to have a movie pirate selling DVD's off a card table with one short leg propped up by a crunched up McDonald's bag pulled from the trash
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Apr 2017, 12:09

JT99 wrote:
Magnum wrote:

Aldi is more likely to have a movie pirate selling DVD's off a card table with one short leg propped up by a crunched up McDonald's bag pulled from the trash

So Aldi is too upscale for Redbox? Is that what you are saying here? Honestly, I dont know who i would think is poorer, the Aldi shopper or Redbox movie renter.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 03 Apr 2017, 12:12

So Aldi is too upscale for Redbox? Is that what you are saying here? Honestly, I dont know who i would think is poorer, the Aldi shopper or Redbox movie renter.

the answer here is "guy without netflix"
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BigJohnStudd » 03 Apr 2017, 18:41

mister bacon wrote:

Even I have Netflix.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby babylurch » 03 Apr 2017, 19:35

BigJohnStudd wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Even I have Netflix.

I don't
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby mj3528 » 03 Apr 2017, 21:00

babylurch wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Even I have Netflix.

I don't

I just got netflix a few weeks ago because I wanted to watch People v. OJ Simpson.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 03 Apr 2017, 21:31

I watched SOTSG-famous Jailbait. This is the truly heartwarming tale of a young girl's determination to overcome a couple of tough breaks in life. It really goes to show that even if you suffer years of rapes by your stepdad and get sent to prison for killing him, where the rapes continue at the hand of the warden, you become a junkie, get regularly beaten to within an inch of your life by prison gangs, and try to kill yourself a time or two... literally anything is possible as long as you have great tits.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 04 Apr 2017, 09:03

TheWolf wrote:I watched SOTSG-famous Jailbait. This is the truly heartwarming tale of a young girl's determination to overcome a couple of tough breaks in life. It really goes to show that even if you suffer years of rapes by your stepdad and get sent to prison for killing him, where the rapes continue at the hand of the warden, you become a junkie, get regularly beaten to within an inch of your life by prison gangs, and try to kill yourself a time or two... literally anything is possible as long as you have great tits.

How many times did you celebrate this film?
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby TheWolf » 04 Apr 2017, 09:08

Just once.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 04 Apr 2017, 09:09

TheWolf wrote:Just once.

Which scene, though? I feel like this would make a good Buzzfeed personality quiz.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 04 Apr 2017, 09:19

The Anna/Cody scene. "What are you looking at, bitch? I fuck who I want." Hawt.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Movies