Movies You've Seen Recently

Re: Movies You've Seen Recently

Postby BigJohnStudd » 14 Mar 2017, 11:58

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Logan. See it.

Spoiler alert
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
I like how the movie's been out a week, an EW goes and runs a big old story on the future of the franchise that spoils the ending in the first sentence. Nice job, dummies.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Mar 2017, 12:56

BigJohnStudd wrote:

Spoiler alert
I like how the movie's been out a week, an EW goes and runs a big old story on the future of the franchise that spoils the ending in the first sentence. Nice job, dummies.

EW has been doing that a lot lately. They did that with Orange is the New Black last season after it had been streaming for less than two weeks. They used to be careful with this shit. Assholes.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Mar 2017, 13:03

Frank the Tank wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Spoiler alert

EW has been doing that a lot lately. They did that with Orange is the New Black last season after it had been streaming for less than two weeks. They used to be careful with this shit. Assholes.

What are you guys talking about? A magazine? A TV show?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby chrisco » 14 Mar 2017, 13:18

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Spoiler alert

What are magazines in my bathroom for $600 Alex?
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BigJohnStudd » 14 Mar 2017, 17:13

chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Spoiler alert

What are magazines in my bathroom for $600 Alex?

Ha! That's exactly where I read this.

EW is a magazine, Ballz. It's a magazine about wife sex.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby chrisco » 16 Mar 2017, 17:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:2. Hacksaw Ridge. Great film. Best movie I've seen in awhile. Mel does it again. I liked the love interest. I have researched her. Teresa Palmer. She has some good pics out there on the icloud leak, aka The Fappening. Just search her on ancensored.com.

So I am going to agree with bald here IF we are only talking about the movie from the one hour ten minute mark until five minutes before the end. Everything at the start of the movie was stooopid up until he gets to boot camp. Then boot camp is some lord why are you testing me BS. When we finally get to Okinawa, this thing opens up. Mel can shoot the shit out of war scenes so I was happy that my patience and trust in bald finally started to pay off.

The end....

Jesus Christ Mel, drop the Jesus shit.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Mar 2017, 20:06

chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:2. Hacksaw Ridge. Great film. Best movie I've seen in awhile. Mel does it again. I liked the love interest. I have researched her. Teresa Palmer. She has some good pics out there on the icloud leak, aka The Fappening. Just search her on ancensored.com.

So I am going to agree with bald here IF we are only talking about the movie from the one hour ten minute mark until five minutes before the end. Everything at the start of the movie was stooopid up until he gets to boot camp. Then boot camp is some lord why are you testing me BS. When we finally get to Okinawa, this thing opens up. Mel can shoot the shit out of war scenes so I was happy that my patience and trust in bald finally started to pay off.

The end....

Jesus Christ Mel, drop the Jesus shit.

:lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 17 Mar 2017, 10:37

I watched an Irish Mob film repped hard here called Miller's Crossing.

DtheFritz said "how is this not considered a top 5 mob movie"

JT99 gave it two thumbs up

MJ#'s said "if you're going to see one irish mob film this year, make sure it's Miller Crossing"

I enjoy mob films. Figured what the hell. it was decent tbf. I cannot stand trying to decipher what these irish pricks are saying though. And i couldn't figure out subtitles on the firestick. It wasn't til the end i realized it was a coen brothers joint. That woulda been a hard pass. I mean, i couldn't tell if this was supposed to be a comedy, but i don't care for a lot of comedy in my mob films. The lead guy got his ass kicked like 50x. I think it was supposed to be intentionally funny how often that happened. I liked the one irish dude. Can't remember his name. The one that jumps out the window of his house and murks the dago bastards trying to take him out. I also enjoyed silvio as the lead wop. Not silvio from the GOAT. the silvio who doesn't care for mr. newman. The lead female was a bust. Marcia gay harden. gay harden lol. I would give this a flaccid rec. Worth seeing but not in the top movies about mobs worth discussing. F'in coen's.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Mar 2017, 11:00

ctz31 wrote:I watched an Irish Mob film repped hard here called Miller's Crossing.

MJ#'s said "if you're going to see one irish mob film this year, make sure it's Miller Crossing"

I enjoy mob films. Figured what the hell. it was decent tbf.

It wasn't til the end i realized it was a coen brothers joint. That woulda been a hard pass.

I would give this a flaccid rec.

F'in coen's.

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby ctz31 » 17 Mar 2017, 11:02

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I watched an Irish Mob film repped hard here called Miller's Crossing.

It wasn't til the end i realized it was a coen brothers joint. That woulda been a hard pass.

F'in coen's.

I mean i gave them props. Said it was decent. But in general they are awful. Okay?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Mar 2017, 11:04

ctz31 wrote:

F'in coen's.

I mean i gave them props. Said it was decent. But in general they are awful. Okay?

You're talking out both sides of your mouth. Okay.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 11:09

ctz31 wrote:

F'in coen's.

You're talking out both sides of your mouth. Okay.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 13:00

He said he doesn't like the Coen Bros and wouldn't have watched this if he knew they made it. After watching it, it was sort of ok but not nearly as good as advertised, and the Coens still suck. How is that talking out of both sides of his mouth?

And who the fuck only talks out of one side of their mouth anyway? You talk with your whole mouth. That expression is retarded.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2017, 13:02

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 13:05

TheWolf wrote:He said he doesn't like the Coen Bros and wouldn't have watched this if he knew they made it. After watching it, it was sort of ok but not nearly as good as advertised, and the Coens still suck. How is that talking out of both sides of his mouth?

And who the fuck only talks out of one side of their mouth anyway? You talk with your whole mouth. That expression is retarded.

I think it's referencing when you whisper and conspire out of the corner of your mouth to someone on one side of you then do the same thing to the guy on the other side (with these two people being at odds). I could be wrong though
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Movies