Movies You've Seen Recently

Re: Movies You've Seen Recently

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Mar 2017, 09:22

Watched Get Out and Logan this weekend. Shitty cam feeds online messed each up a little (Get Out had a weird blur through the first half and Logan had shitty audio). Having said that, both seemed to be worthy of their acclaim. Pat Stewart had some funnys and Get Out was creepy AF. Wouldn't really call it a horror movie, more of a thriller. Brian Williams was pretty damn good. Same for the dude from Narcos and Gervais' right hand man. WHICH MOVIE AM I TALKING ABOUT.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Mar 2017, 10:04

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Watched Get Out and Logan this weekend. Shitty cam feeds online messed each up a little (Get Out had a weird blur through the first half and Logan had shitty audio). Having said that, both seemed to be worthy of their acclaim. Pat Stewart had some funnys and Get Out was creepy AF. Wouldn't really call it a horror movie, more of a thriller. Brian Williams was pretty damn good. Same for the dude from Narcos and Gervais' right hand man. WHICH MOVIE AM I TALKING ABOUT.

I didnt know you were one to pirate films. I thought you supported actors and their craft by going to the theater.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Mar 2017, 10:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Watched Get Out and Logan this weekend. Shitty cam feeds online messed each up a little (Get Out had a weird blur through the first half and Logan had shitty audio). Having said that, both seemed to be worthy of their acclaim. Pat Stewart had some funnys and Get Out was creepy AF. Wouldn't really call it a horror movie, more of a thriller. Brian Williams was pretty damn good. Same for the dude from Narcos and Gervais' right hand man. WHICH MOVIE AM I TALKING ABOUT.

I didnt know you were one to pirate films. I thought you supported actors and their craft by going to the theater.

Nope! And fuck the key grip too.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Mar 2017, 10:22

I watched 2 films on demand this weekend.

1. Girl on the Train. SUCKED. The book was pretty decent. I read. This movie stunk.

2. Hacksaw Ridge. Great film. Best movie I've seen in awhile. Mel does it again. I liked the love interest. I have researched her. Teresa Palmer. She has some good pics out there on the icloud leak, aka The Fappening. Just search her on ancensored.com.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Goose » 13 Mar 2017, 10:24

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

I can't watch movies like this. You people are animals. How can you properly judge the sound design?
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Prez » 13 Mar 2017, 14:37

Goose wrote:

I can't watch movies like this. You people are animals. How can you properly judge the sound design?

I have been known to pirate movies and teevee (not recently doe) but I refuse to watch something that is shitty cam quality.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Mar 2017, 17:33

Prez wrote:
Goose wrote:

I have been known to pirate movies and teevee (not recently doe) but I refuse to watch something that is shitty cam quality.

LOL. RSN is very particular about his free shit.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Mar 2017, 18:18

Gregs Kite wrote:
Prez wrote:
Goose wrote:

LOL. RSN is very particular about his free shit.

I mean, whether you're enjoying yourself legally or otherwise, you have to draw the line somewhere. Just because you're a degenerate drunk doesn't mean you HAVE to drink Colt 45.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby bosux » 13 Mar 2017, 21:21

i'm seeing get out as a strong to very strong reco...am i wrong here?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Mar 2017, 09:44

bosux wrote:i'm seeing get out as a strong to very strong reco...am i wrong here?

It's pretty fucking good. Creepy as shit. I'd comp it to Marathon Man, honestly. More thriller than horror. There's a definite SJW/BLM/liberal/whatever vibe but it's not overpowering. Strong rec.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Mar 2017, 10:05

bosux wrote:i'm seeing get out as a strong to very strong reco...am i wrong here?

It's pretty fucking good. Creepy as shit. I'd comp it to Marathon Man, honestly. More thriller than horror. There's a definite SJW/BLM/liberal/whatever vibe but it's not overpowering. Strong rec.

I am envisioning bo going to the theater to see Get Out and I am chuckling.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 14 Mar 2017, 10:23

Pump the brakes pls. It's.....ok. I'd wait for the red box.

I watched Table 19 at the theater last evening. One other couple showed up right before it started so i wasn't alone, and couldn't tug to anna k. She was pretty ordinary in this. The film was decent. Its about a chick that gets dumped by her best friends brother, who is the best man, right before a wedding, and gets thrown out of the wedding party and seated w a bunch of losers at table 19. Hilarity ensues. I give this a flacid rec.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Mar 2017, 10:35

ctz31 wrote:

I watched Table 19 at the theater last evening. One other couple showed up right before it started so i wasn't alone, and couldn't tug to anna k. She was pretty ordinary in this. The film was decent. Its about a chick that gets dumped by her best friends brother, who is the best man, right before a wedding, and gets thrown out of the wedding party and seated w a bunch of losers at table 19. Hilarity ensues. I give this a flacid rec.

Don't you have children? How do you have time to go to the theatre to see...whatever that movie is?
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Mar 2017, 10:40

ctz31 wrote:

Don't you have children? How do you have time to go to the theatre to see...whatever that movie is?

dudes a dago, there are a minimum of 38 aunts and 40 grandparents within 100 yds of his home
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 14 Mar 2017, 11:17

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

dudes a dago, there are a minimum of 38 aunts and 40 grandparents within 100 yds of his home

I'm in Albany. Greg can fill you in.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

PreviousNext

Return to Movies