Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Postby jack_daniels » 14 Feb 2008, 10:22

I dunno wy Dean doesn't think this deserves its own thread cuz it does son!

trailer: http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

3 hours and 20 minutes :shock:

i hope they don't overdo the CG
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Re: The Fourth Indiana Jones Movie.

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2008, 10:28

jack_daniels wrote:I dunno wy Dean doesn't think this deserves its own thread cuz it does son!

trailer: http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

3 hours and 20 minutes :shock:

i hope they don't overdo the CG

I'll give you that this one deserves its own thread.

Where are you getting the run time from? I haven't seen that.

It looks like they're going to use the fairly cheesy special effects that they've used in previous movies, at least in some points (look at the backgrounds in the car chase scene).
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby WampaOne » 14 Feb 2008, 11:03

I think I will see this one on theathers, but I could use a cable rerun of the previous movies.

I never enjoyed number 3. I don?t think I ever watched it on one sitting. 1 is absolutely fantastic, 2 is great cinema too.
2013 SOTSG NFL PICK 'EM Champion
2006 World Cup Fantasy Champion

Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns
WampaOne
Friend of Lohan

Postby jack_daniels » 14 Feb 2008, 11:04

I know everything, son.

Yeah I read somewhere that they were gonna try to be consistent in style with the other movies, so thankfully the CG will be kept to a minimum.

I can't stand how brutally fake the whip crack is. it's just comical
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Feb 2008, 14:43

WampaOne wrote:I never enjoyed number 3. I don?t think I ever watched it on one sitting. 1 is absolutely fantastic, 2 is great cinema too.

I'm with you Wamper. I thought the third installment was far and away the weakest of the three. I haven't watched that one in almost two decades. Not even worth a thumbs-up IMO.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re:

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Feb 2008, 09:20

Frank the Tank wrote:
WampaOne wrote:I never enjoyed number 3. I don?t think I ever watched it on one sitting. 1 is absolutely fantastic, 2 is great cinema too.

I'm with you Wamper. I thought the third installment was far and away the weakest of the three. I haven't watched that one in almost two decades. Not even worth a thumbs-up IMO.

Really? I loved the ending to the last crusade. Out of the 3, I liked Temple of Doom the least. Still love all of them though.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Re: Re:

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Feb 2008, 09:31

SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Really? I loved the ending to the last crusade. Out of the 3, I liked Temple of Doom the least. Still love all of them though.

My first viewing was on a bad high school date, so that might be influencing my decision, but from what I remember I thought it was weak.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby mister bacon » 18 Feb 2008, 13:08

SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

i agree with this acessment. 2 was alright, but 1 and 3 are great. punkings of nazis will always get love from me (and probably george)
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Feb 2008, 13:43

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

i agree with this acessment. 2 was alright, but 1 and 3 are great. punkings of nazis will always get love from me (and probably george)

you don't mess with the heebs. we'll send steven spielberg after you and he'll make 40 awesome movies about how you're the devil.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 18 Feb 2008, 13:52

SouthernYokel wrote:
you don't mess with the heebs. we'll send steven spielberg after you and he'll make 40 awesome movies about how you're the devil.

It took them two millenia, but the Jews finally found their great weapon in the fight against tyranny and oppression.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Postby Rickey Sez » 26 Feb 2008, 09:17

I read some article not too long ago where Spielberg and Lucas said they're going to keep the CGI to a minimum and keep it in the style of the earlier movies.

Also, Crusade sucked balls.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Colonel Angus » 27 Feb 2008, 21:18

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

I'm with you two, bacon and yorkel. Must be a southern thing.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Feb 2008, 12:35

i cant be-lee this has its own thread.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 28 Feb 2008, 13:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:i cant be-lee this has its own thread.

why? theres been three Indiana Jones movies.. a new one deserves its own thread.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Feb 2008, 13:15

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:i cant be-lee this has its own thread.

why? theres been three Indiana Jones movies.. a new one deserves its own thread.

Its kinda like...who cares? They just made a new Rambo, which grossed $42 mil domestic. I dont know a single person who saw it. Same thing with this. I predict it comes and goes with very little fanfare. It will maybe make more money than Rambo, but I dont think it deserves its own thread. Did Rocky 6 get a thread? I dont remember. And no one cared about that movie either.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Next

Return to Movies