Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby Dthefritz » 17 Aug 2017, 20:51

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Sep 2017, 10:55

I wonder if the people who do the voice acting on Ninjago were pissed that they all got up and replaced by famous people when they decided to make a movie.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Sep 2017, 10:44

Harrison Ford remains a national treasure

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 13 Sep 2017, 10:47

Nic Cage...Jon Vogt...Hellen Mirren...NATIONAL TREASURE 3: The Search for Harrison Ford
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mister bacon » 13 Sep 2017, 23:17

I peeped a flick an original Netflix joint called What Happened to Monday? it's a dystopian world where global warming killed all the crops, we genetically modified them, then as a result of consuming the crops people start having multiple kids and then the world gets overpopulated. the movie is about 7 sisters who were hidden at birth so they weren't subject to the one child policy (and weren't frozen) so they share an identity but each of them is called by the day of the week they get to leave the house. movie kicks off when the one called Monday goes missing. really great action and fight scenes, some bad cgi at times and the dialog in the beginning is kind of bad at times but once the plot gets going it's a decent action flick and mystery. strong recommendation for sci-fi lovers. yokel and mtm this is in your wheelhouse. balls and 31 stay away.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Sep 2017, 08:26

mister bacon wrote:I peeped a flick an original Netflix joint called What Happened to Monday? it's a dystopian world where global warming killed all the crops, we genetically modified them, then as a result of consuming the crops people start having multiple kids and then the world gets overpopulated. the movie is about 7 sisters who were hidden at birth so they weren't subject to the one child policy (and weren't frozen) so they share an identity but each of them is called by the day of the week they get to leave the house. movie kicks off when the one called Monday goes missing. really great action and fight scenes, some bad cgi at times and the dialog in the beginning is kind of bad at times but once the plot gets going it's a decent action flick and mystery. strong recommendation for sci-fi lovers. yokel and mtm this is in your wheelhouse. balls and 31 stay away.

i have almost started that movie like 10 times. will get to it now.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 14 Sep 2017, 10:54

mister bacon wrote:I peeped a flick an original Netflix joint called What Happened to Monday? it's a dystopian world where global warming killed all the crops, we genetically modified them, then as a result of consuming the crops people start having multiple kids and then the world gets overpopulated. the movie is about 7 sisters who were hidden at birth so they weren't subject to the one child policy (and weren't frozen) so they share an identity but each of them is called by the day of the week they get to leave the house. movie kicks off when the one called Monday goes missing. really great action and fight scenes, some bad cgi at times and the dialog in the beginning is kind of bad at times but once the plot gets going it's a decent action flick and mystery. strong recommendation for sci-fi lovers. yokel and mtm this is in your wheelhouse. balls and 31 stay away.

TY, but with 100% certainty I can inform you that last disclaimer wasn't nec.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Sep 2017, 11:24

ctz31 wrote:

TY, but with 100% certainty I can inform you that last disclaimer wasn't nec.

iono, i love action and sci-fi. all so realistic.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 19 Sep 2017, 10:32

This was good.
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Glenn Close was good as the evil-but-she-has-a-point-ya-know? fascist. Dafoe was sweet. Noomi did well to differentiate the 7 characters. Solid mystery - though the end is a bit telegraphed that last twist was good.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Sep 2017, 11:43

the cheese wrote:Nic Cage...Jon Vogt...Hellen Mirren...NATIONAL TREASURE 3: The Search for Harrison Ford

Are you for serious here? I'd watch the shit out of this.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 19 Sep 2017, 20:29

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

This was good.
Glenn Close was good as the evil-but-she-has-a-point-ya-know? fascist. Dafoe was sweet. Noomi did well to differentiate the 7 characters. Solid mystery - though the end is a bit telegraphed that last twist was good.

yeah she was great. so was dafoe. always awesome when a virgin getting her pussy eaten is a used to advance the plot. i enjoyed that.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 12 Oct 2017, 09:09

Hollywood's full of people who don't just grab 'em in the pussy but will grab 'em in the dick, even if they're a giant, hulking, ripped negro :shock: :shock:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Previous

Return to Movies