Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby chrisco » 21 Mar 2017, 19:42

I find the Social Network to be a lot more rewatchable than I expected. I catch 30 minutes of it most Everytime its on.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11144
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Mar 2017, 20:23

chrisco wrote:I find the Social Network to be a lot more rewatchable than I expected. I catch 30 minutes of it most Everytime its on.


One of my favorites to rewatch. Drags a bit a couple places but it's a really well made flick.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29677
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Mar 2017, 20:43

Briandong79 wrote:
chrisco wrote:I find the Social Network to be a lot more rewatchable than I expected. I catch 30 minutes of it most Everytime its on.


One of my favorites to rewatch. Drags a bit a couple places but it's a really well made flick.

Great example of how to take a true story and not exaggerate or over-stage things.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6555
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Mar 2017, 09:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:There's a really good chance that as I lay on my deathbed my last words will be "you know.....I regret never seeing The Prestige. I always thought I'd like it and should watch it but, eh, who had the time." Then I'll die.


I watched it last night - it was pretty good! ScarJo still had them big tits - they were good! David Bowie was Tesla - ok!?

The journal reading was throwing me off here and there but still pretty good. I enjoyed that the two leads were both jerks that you didn't really like. Think I'd slide it third behind Dark Knight and Memento on the Nolan ranking.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby babylurch » 23 Mar 2017, 11:34

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:There's a really good chance that as I lay on my deathbed my last words will be "you know.....I regret never seeing The Prestige. I always thought I'd like it and should watch it but, eh, who had the time." Then I'll die.


I watched it last night - it was pretty good! ScarJo still had them big tits - they were good! David Bowie was Tesla - ok!?

The journal reading was throwing me off here and there but still pretty good. I enjoyed that the two leads were both jerks that you didn't really like. Think I'd slide it third behind Dark Knight and Memento on the Nolan ranking.

So what do you have planned for the deathbed now?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
User avatar
babylurch
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4140
Joined: 11 May 2006, 16:07
Location: 2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby chrisco » 23 Mar 2017, 11:39

babylurch wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:There's a really good chance that as I lay on my deathbed my last words will be "you know.....I regret never seeing The Prestige. I always thought I'd like it and should watch it but, eh, who had the time." Then I'll die.


I watched it last night - it was pretty good! ScarJo still had them big tits - they were good! David Bowie was Tesla - ok!?

The journal reading was throwing me off here and there but still pretty good. I enjoyed that the two leads were both jerks that you didn't really like. Think I'd slide it third behind Dark Knight and Memento on the Nolan ranking.

So what do you have planned for the deathbed now?


I'd recommend that Faulkner jawn, As I Lay Dying.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11144
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Mar 2017, 11:43

babylurch wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:There's a really good chance that as I lay on my deathbed my last words will be "you know.....I regret never seeing The Prestige. I always thought I'd like it and should watch it but, eh, who had the time." Then I'll die.


I watched it last night - it was pretty good! ScarJo still had them big tits - they were good! David Bowie was Tesla - ok!?

The journal reading was throwing me off here and there but still pretty good. I enjoyed that the two leads were both jerks that you didn't really like. Think I'd slide it third behind Dark Knight and Memento on the Nolan ranking.

So what do you have planned for the deathbed now?



Image
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Mar 2017, 19:51

MisterTambourineMan wrote: ScarJo still had them big tits - they were good!

MTM: What about her breasts?
Doctor: I'm afraid they were...obliterated.
MTM: Can you give us a moment?
Doctor: Of course. /walks out
MTM: [smothers ScarJo with pillow].
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6555
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Mar 2017, 11:45

So this is a complete guess but it's about that movie Life that just came back out, the alien one with Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds, so I'll spoiler it:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
There's no way that Gyllenhaal is getting the top line of credit in this movie over Reynolds, so there's a 100% chance to me that this is basically a glorified cameo from Reynolds and he dies well before the end of the movie.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29677
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Mar 2017, 11:49

Ryan Reynolds isn't a movie star.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby Prez » 27 Mar 2017, 11:52

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ryan Reynolds isn't a movie star.


I agree with this taek, but Deadpool was still great.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9867
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby mister bacon » 27 Mar 2017, 11:58

Prez wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ryan Reynolds isn't a movie star.


I agree with this taek, but Deadpool was still great.




obligatory
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25518
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Mar 2017, 12:07

Prez wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ryan Reynolds isn't a movie star.


I agree with this taek, but Deadpool was still great.


It was a joke based on the Bill Simmons taek.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Apr 2017, 09:33

I didn't realize that Sex Comedy is an actual movie genre:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_comedy
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29677
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Thoughts - Movies Edition

Postby JT99 » 05 Apr 2017, 09:42

Briandong79 wrote:I didn't realize that Sex Comedy is an actual movie genre:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_comedy


It's also what I call my bedroom performances.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8865
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

PreviousNext

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron