Oscar screwjobs

Re: Oscar screwjobs

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Feb 2017, 08:32

Ryan Goslings date has great tits! She's also his sister, soooo

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Feb 2017, 09:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Ryan Goslings date has great tits! She's also his sister, soooo

I'll give her some goslings to brood over
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 28 Feb 2017, 09:53

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Ryan Goslings date has great tits! She's also his sister, soooo

Honk!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Feb 2017, 09:56

TheWolf wrote:

Honk!

I'd like to take a.......................................................................

gander at those!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Feb 2017, 10:34

Gregs Kite wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:you're right. giving the best picture oscar on stage to the wrong movie and then awkwardly correcting it should not be covered the next day by the media.

Feels kind of superfluous, to me. The media instead should remain focused and dogged in their quest to make sure President HitlerPolPotTrump is doing his job to their satisfaction. I mean, where are our priorities as a country?

God you're a fucking cunt.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Feb 2017, 10:38

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:you're right. giving the best picture oscar on stage to the wrong movie and then awkwardly correcting it should not be covered the next day by the media.

Feels kind of superfluous, to me. The media instead should remain focused and dogged in their quest to make sure President HitlerPolPotTrump is doing his job to their satisfaction. I mean, where are our priorities as a country?

Good morning! You seem tired! Up all night getting shitfaced and sobbing into a phone screen?

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Feb 2017, 10:39

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Good morning! You seem tired! Up all night getting shitfaced and sobbing into a phone screen?

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Feb 2017, 10:49

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

You should really slow down on the alcohol consumption during the week. You need your eight hours! And for Pete's sake put the screens away lol!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Feb 2017, 10:56

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

You should really slow down on the alcohol consumption during the week. You need your eight hours! And for Pete's sake put the screens away lol!

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 02 Mar 2017, 09:16

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Mar 2017, 12:25

Kimmel actually made a pretty funny point on Simmons podcast. So the Oscars alternate Best Actor and Best Actress every other year as the 2nd to last award right before Best Picture. If it had been a Best Actor year, it would have been Casey Affleck for Manchester by the Sea. If the scenario had played out the same way, Beatty/Dunaway would have read the movie he appeared in as Best Picture. The producer of that movie is Matt Damon. So Jimmy Kimmel would have had to come up on stage and essentially take away an Oscar from Matt Damon, and said they'd still be stuck there because no one would ever believe him that it wasn't a bit.

I thought it was entertaining.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Mar 2017, 13:04

Briandong79 wrote:Kimmel actually made a pretty funny point on Simmons podcast. So the Oscars alternate Best Actor and Best Actress every other year as the 2nd to last award right before Best Picture. If it had been a Best Actor year, it would have been Casey Affleck for Manchester by the Sea. If the scenario had played out the same way, Beatty/Dunaway would have read the movie he appeared in as Best Picture. The producer of that movie is Matt Damon. So Jimmy Kimmel would have had to come up on stage and essentially take away an Oscar from Matt Damon, and said they'd still be stuck there because no one would ever believe him that it wasn't a bit.

I thought it was entertaining.

my white LOVED the Kimmel/Damon beef. She was even talking about it the next night. Haha

Jimble Kimble
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 27 Mar 2017, 12:13

i finally saw moonlight this weeknd with my white and sister. i thoroughly en joyed it. it's probably the most nuanced and subtle depiction of black male sexuality (gay or straight) i think that i've ever seen depicted on film. the movie was so quiet and understated. it did not hit you over the head with messages. it simply told a story about a boy who grew into a man. pretty much all of what 99 said about empathy is spot on. my white found the bullying tough to watch. the only thing i found disturbing about that stuff was how much i empathized with the main character and those who were doing the bullying.

beautifully shot film, great use of color and light. i really loved the way characters motivations could be discerned from how some of the cinematographer framed the shot. you can tell this was made by a group of people who truly worked together. sound mix was perfect, particularly the scenes by the ocean. i'm sure they overdubbed some of the beach scenes because no way you could hear that dialog over the sound of the waves. good stuff.

also, brad pitt: executive producer. who knew? :beatsme:

i can't say whether it deserved the oscar because i didnt see any of the other oscar winning films. all i know is that it was a damn good movie.
A+
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Previous

Return to Movies