Movies that are so bad they are good

Re: Movies that are so bad they are good

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Apr 2013, 15:03

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:The movie of the day on the treadmill at the gym today was something called Body Shots. It starred Tara Reid, Ron Livingston, Jerry O'Connell (Kush, the fat kid from Stand by Me), Sean Patrick Flannery (the non Daryl one from Boondock Saints), Amanda Peet (the topless chick from The Whole Nine Yards)...it was just awesomely bad. Tara Reid apparently gets raped by Kush but it turns out she's a drunken slut so she may have just blacked out and fucked him consensually but he blacked out so he doesn't even know if he raped her or not. And then it appeared that apparently her lawyer, or friend, or something, played by Peet, was also sleeping with his lawyer or friend or something played by Flannery. At the end, I think the charges just got dropped.

i seent that. tara takes her top off in that one. i remember being pretty invested in the plot for some dumb reason.

So Wild Things rip off?

ah, sort of i guess...more like a rip-off of Rules of Attraction maybe...if this director read that book (think body shots came out long before the vanderbeek rules of attraction movie)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Apr 2013, 10:53

Balls, could you find and review this movie please?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby someguysomewhere » 16 Apr 2013, 19:53

the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby jman » 12 Jul 2013, 07:26

Keeping with Greg's awful SyFy movie theme in this thread, did anyone watch Sharknado last night? Not gonna lie, I set the DVR.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jul 2013, 07:29

jman wrote:Keeping with Greg's awful SyFy movie theme in this thread, did anyone watch Sharknado last night? Not gonna lie, I set the DVR.

I did not, but the Twitters were alive with chatter about "greatest movie ever" irony, and there was even some butthurt from movie goons about how bad the production was blah blah blah.

People are really gay.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Jul 2013, 07:32

jman wrote:Keeping with Greg's awful SyFy movie theme in this thread, did anyone watch Sharknado last night? Not gonna lie, I set the DVR.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 12 Jul 2013, 07:34

I gave it a look for about 20 minutes to make sure that Tara Reid hadn't made some sort of miraculous comeback.

I like the thing that SyFy has going with bringing back long forgotten stars and putting them in crazy movie situations.

However, this one was not working.

Bring back Mega Python vs. Gatoroid starring Debbie Gibson and Tiffany.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Jul 2013, 09:43

The plot summary for Grown Ups 2 on Wikipedia is pretty awesome (spoiled b\c it's the plot of the whole movie):

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Three years after the events of Grown Ups, Lenny Feder has relocated his family back to the small town where he and his friends grew up. This time around, the grown ups are the ones learning lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises, the last day of school. In the beginning, all of them still think that their children are still kids. But throughout the movie they begin to accept that their children are growing up. In the Beginning, Lenny wakes up to a moose in his home, and chases it out with his family, which in the process, destroys his daughter, Becky's stuffed monkey, Mr. Gigglesworth. After a long lecture from his wife regarding his daughter's ballet recital, Lenny decides to enjoy the town.
He 'borrows' a school bus from his sons' school bus driver, Nick. He catches up with Kurt (Chris Rock), who works for a cable company. He is upset at the time because his wife forgets their 20th Anniversary. They stop by Eric Lamonsoff later to pick him up in the school bus. Lenny releases a slur of insults on a bully in his son, Keithie's school. After dropping all of them off at school, Lenny, Kurt, and Eric go to K-Mart, where Nick strips down to his underpants and socks, and crashes in one of the beds. When asked to leave the bed, he remarks, "Fine", and goes to use a K-Mart toilet right across the room. Meanwhile, Marcus, (Higgy), picks up his son from the train station. One thing led to another, and the 4 wind up at an old place they used to dive off rocks, also where their sons meet an intoxicated sexy college girl, Savannah.
The 4 guys meet some college guys, who make them jump off the rock....naked. Lenny decides to throw a party that night, and he buys juice boxes for the occasion. At the party, Lenny meets his wife on the balcony and asks her about why she was asking him to have another kid, since she was asking him throughout the day. She starts to cry, and Lenny asks if she is having hormone situations. She admits she is going through menopause, as well as she admits she is pregnant, and walks into the room. Lenny, left discombobulated on the balcony, says to himself, "When did we have..?" And after a few seconds of thinking screams into the air, "D*** you Motel 6 Hot Tub!" The party continues, and the college kids show up to crash it. They fail and succeed, and at the end, Lenny and the college kids' leader, who is played by Taylor Lautner, engage in a fight.
Punches fly, mostly at Lenny, who falls to the ground. Lenny's daughter arrives at the scene, and says to the seemingly victorious leader, "You won. Here's a present for you", and hands him Mr. Gigglesworth, who attracts the deer seen in the 1st scene to tackle him. Later in the night, Lenny talks to the baby in his wife's stomach. The film ends with Lenny and Roxanne laying down in bed. As Lenny take off his shirt, and literally jumps into the bed, the screen zooms out of their house by a window, and the Credits roll.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Sep 2013, 11:52

Has anyone ever seen Showgirls 2? Asking for a friend.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Sep 2013, 11:58

Briandong79 wrote:Has anyone ever seen Showgirls 2? Asking for a friend.

I didn't realize they made one. But I'd see it.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Sep 2013, 12:01

Gregs Kite wrote:

Must include: Gina Gershon
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Sep 2013, 12:10

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

It apparently stars her blonde friend\fellow stripper from the first one. Someone needs to rent it this weekend and post a review.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby someguysomewhere » 20 Sep 2013, 12:31

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

It apparently stars her blonde friend\fellow stripper from the first one. Someone needs to rent it this weekend and post a review.

That sounds like it would take a lot of effort to track down a copy.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby mister bacon » 20 Sep 2013, 12:36

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

showgirls is a top five so bad its good movie for me. i'll do my best.... for the good of the bored.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 23 Sep 2013, 07:30

mister bacon wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

showgirls is a top five so bad its good movie for me. i'll do my best.... for the good of the bored.

How'd ja make out?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

PreviousNext

Return to Movies