Whatever happened to. . .Movie edition.

Postby Gaylord » 01 Nov 2005, 00:00

jack_daniels wrote:I can't tell Wolf or Tiff apart now. Both have Bruschi pics, and have tiff in their sigs. Wha happened?!

That cracked me up, say what you want about _, but sometimes he brings the goods.
TheDooze - I'll win with stories, and Tom Brady-esque swagger

IhateTomBrady - Tom Brady-esque swagger? Is that code for walking bow-legged from the ass reaming your boyfriend gave you the night before Dooze?
Gaylord
Etiquette Instructor

Postby TheWolf » 01 Nov 2005, 00:31

I had been slowly working my way up to the big revelation that Tiff and I are actually the same person. But __ ruined the surprise. Damn you!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Re: Whatever happened to. . .Movie edition.

Postby firstborn » 16 Nov 2005, 16:04

Rodney Farva wrote:I would be willing to wager a ton of cash that FB thinks Mia Sara is migh-T-fine, she has the look that seems right in his wheelhouse.

Ridiculously late, but yes, Sloane Peterson, mmmm.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Oct 2012, 15:13

Did you ever wonder what happened to Tim Burton as an elite director?

No one else either?

Well, buckle up as Grantland breaks down the topic that no one cared about in the first place.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8462672/what-happened-tim-burton-career-how-did-all-go-wrong-fast

"tim-burton-career-how-did-all-go-wrong-fast"
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 08 Oct 2012, 15:19

Next in their "Why do these one-trick ponies only have one trick?" series: M Night Shamylamy
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Oct 2012, 15:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did you ever wonder what happened to Tim Burton as an elite director?

No one else either?

Well, buckle up as Grantland breaks down the topic that no one cared about in the first place.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8462672/what-happened-tim-burton-career-how-did-all-go-wrong-fast

"tim-burton-career-how-did-all-go-wrong-fast"

i kind of agree with the premise of this article. not gonna read it, but i did love burton movies back in the day and have watched most of his new stuff and the new stuff is not good. :burtonhipster?:
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 08 Oct 2012, 15:32

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Next in their "Why do these one-trick ponies only have one trick?" series: M Night Shamylamy

I vaguely recall that they all ready did that one.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Dthefritz » 09 Oct 2012, 22:54

mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Next in their "Why do these one-trick ponies only have one trick?" series: M Night Shamylamy

I vaguely recall that they all ready did that one.

IDK if that's really a fair comparison. Shyamalan was a mediocre talent who randomly hit paydirt, while Burton was a consistently good director who either ran out of ideas or got incredibly lazy. Since this is a Grantland article, a contrived sports analogy: Shyamalan is Trent Dilfer, a guy who had a couple of good years and managed to win a title in spite of himself, and Burton is Brett Favre: embarrassing to watch later on, and fruitlessly trying to hang on with old methods that clearly don't work anymore, but at least he had a legit early-career resume to hang his career on.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Oct 2012, 15:03

We actually rented a new Tim Burton movie last night, starring John Depp. Called Dark Shadows. I have to say, I didnt mind it. I fell asleep early on, but it seemed fine. I might watch it tonite. (probably not).
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 13 Nov 2012, 12:41

the cheese wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:Regardless of what it was called, it was pretty awful. Two thumbs down, wouldn't watch again.

Is the crazy blonde welsh guy who plays the liverpool supporter / drug kingpin a big star in the UK, or is he confined to playing crazy generic british guys in american movies?

Who? This fucking guy?

Didn't he show up in one of the Harry Potter films? No idea what he's doing now, he's not a big star in the UK / Europe, though.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Nov 2012, 13:02

that's a different dood than cheese was asking about (the guy in Formula 51/whatever you guys call it over there is robert carlyle, this guy is Rhys Ifans).

eta - i'm a fucktard.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Nov 2012, 10:28

The chick who was Brendan Fraser's girlfriend in School Ties & Airheads:
ImageImage

Killed a 60 year old woman in a car crash in 2010 and was convicted yesterday, faces 5-10 years in prison
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/entertainment/a ... rsey-crash
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2012, 13:23

we only needed 1 christina applegate anyway.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nova » 28 Nov 2012, 13:26

SouthernYokel wrote:we only needed 1 christina applegate anyway.

Might have been good to keep the one with two breasts, though.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2012, 13:27

nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:we only needed 1 christina applegate anyway.

Might have been good to keep the one with two breasts, though.

one of these days i need to see what fake tits on a chick who had a mastectomy look like. if they're not like Beamer's neck it's a non-issue.

(Beamer on the brain today)
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Movies