Best Adam Sandler Movie

Best Adam Sandler Movie

Billy Madison (1995)
11
37%
Happy Gilmore (1996)
12
40%
The Wedding Singer (1998)
2
7%
The Waterboy (1998)
0
No votes
Big Daddy (1999)
0
No votes
Little Nicky, Punch Drunk Love, Mr. Deeds, 8 Crazy Nights, 50 First Dates, Spanglish or any of the other assorted shit-flicks he's done since 2000
3
10%
Who's Adam Sandler
2
7%
 
Total votes : 30

Postby thedudeabides » 07 Oct 2005, 12:13

mister bacon wrote:
thedudeabides wrote:In 5 years you will agree with me. And if not then I don't really care.....I'm tired. Good night.


Of course its juvenile garbage, does every movie you see have to be a superior piece of art? Its a slapstic comedy for gods sake.


SY wrote:Dude, you need to lighten up. Every movie doesn't have to be citizen kane. But you are my Rosebud.


Um..yeah sorry fellas. I was having a bad night and got alittle cranky and unreasonable. I still think they were terrible movies but yes...they were intended to be juvenile and that is fine. It was an overreaction on my part. Please forgive me.
Who wants to help me incite a liberal democratic revolution in Iran?....anyone.....anyone at all?
User avatar
thedudeabides
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: 18 Nov 2004, 20:55
Location: It's time for Ahmadinejad to burn.

Postby SouthernYokel » 07 Oct 2005, 12:54

it's cool, baby. Sometimes we all get a little post-modern with our entertainment preferences.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28699
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby TheWolf » 07 Oct 2005, 13:45

Billy Madison is definitely the most re-watchable IMO, so I guess that it makes it my favorite.

I may be in the minority here, but I actually like most of Sandler's movies. The only one I've seen and truly hated was Little Nicky. That was probably one of the five or ten worst movies I've ever seen. Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore were both great (although juvenile). Punch Drunk Love is one of my favorite movies of the last five years or so. I don't know if it's supposed to be funny or not, but I laugh my ass off throughout pretty much the whole thing. I also liked Waterboy a lot, and even Mr. Deeds and Anger Management were enjoyable for me. 50 First Dates was good as far as chick flicks go, but it's no cinematic masterpiece or anything (not that most Sandler movies are). Like I said, Little Nicky's the only one I've seen that's truly a piece of shit.

ETA: Big Daddy probably comes in right after PDL for me too, and I also really liked the Wedding Singer. I geuss what I'm saying is...yes, I'm an Adam Sandler fan. I don't know what that says about me, and I really don't care. But the man just makes me laugh.
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16762
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Postby thedudeabides » 07 Oct 2005, 18:02

TheWolf wrote:Billy Madison is definitely the most re-watchable IMO, so I guess that it makes it my favorite.

I may be in the minority here, but I actually like most of Sandler's movies. The only one I've seen and truly hated was Little Nicky. That was probably one of the five or ten worst movies I've ever seen. Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore were both great (although juvenile). Punch Drunk Love is one of my favorite movies of the last five years or so. I don't know if it's supposed to be funny or not, but I laugh my ass off throughout pretty much the whole thing. I also liked Waterboy a lot, and even Mr. Deeds and Anger Management were enjoyable for me. 50 First Dates was good as far as chick flicks go, but it's no cinematic masterpiece or anything (not that most Sandler movies are). Like I said, Little Nicky's the only one I've seen that's truly a piece of shit.



ETA: Big Daddy probably comes in right after PDL for me too, and I also really liked the Wedding Singer. I geuss what I'm saying is...yes, I'm an Adam Sandler fan. I don't know what that says about me, and I really don't care. But the man just makes me laugh.


I think P-DL is supposed to be funny on a more subtle and cerebral level. I think it's funny seeing Sandler in a role like that. But P.T. Anderson is a genius IMO and it's more about his ideas than the cast members...I forget what I was talking about....nevermind
Who wants to help me incite a liberal democratic revolution in Iran?....anyone.....anyone at all?
User avatar
thedudeabides
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: 18 Nov 2004, 20:55
Location: It's time for Ahmadinejad to burn.

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Mar 2016, 16:48

Here's a bunch of topless/nude pictures of one of Schneider's daughters from Grown Ups. Just a little early Happy Friday present from me to you all.

NSFW
http://www.egotasticallstars.com/2016/0 ... the-studio
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29966
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Apr 2016, 14:37

Briandong79 wrote:Here's a bunch of topless/nude pictures of one of Schneider's daughters from Grown Ups. Just a little early Happy Friday present from me to you all.

NSFW
http://www.egotasticallstars.com/2016/0 ... the-studio


Image
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11697
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Sep 2016, 20:31

This dude is awesome.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29736
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 Sep 2016, 23:19

Insane.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17702
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby Goose » 12 Sep 2016, 10:52

That was better made than most Sandler films.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Mar 2017, 11:03

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29966
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby chrisco » 31 Mar 2017, 12:22

Feels like a big moment for $7 t-shirts from Old Navy.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11269
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby Briandong79 » 25 May 2017, 15:55

Newest Sandler flick gets a 4 minute standing ovation at Cannes
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/mo ... cialflowTW
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29966
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby BigJohnStudd » 29 May 2017, 15:10

Briandong79 wrote:Newest Sandler flick gets a 4 minute standing ovation at Cannes
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/mo ... cialflowTW


Was it a snuff film starring Rob Schneider?
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Best Adam Sandler Movie

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 May 2017, 15:52

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Newest Sandler flick gets a 4 minute standing ovation at Cannes
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/mo ... cialflowTW


Was it a snuff film starring Rob Schneider?

Image
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11462
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Previous

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests