Upcoming movies

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby Rodney Farva » 31 Aug 2017, 22:32

hope it doesn't suck.

doesn't rabbit have an artificial leg IRL?

gaffigan needs to lay off the hair color, NAGL.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24977
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Sep 2017, 11:46

I really liked the first kingsman movie, but the previews for the sequel look really bad
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24977
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Sep 2017, 11:50

Rodney Farva wrote:I really liked the first kingsman movie, but the previews for the sequel look really bad


I was kind of shocked by how good the original was, I'll give it a shot. I don't really know much about the plot except there are Americans in this one. Channing Tatum is really good in comedies, so that may be a good thing.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Sep 2017, 16:22

Olivia Munn claims Ocean's Eight cameo cost her money

1. Dont you have to be famous to make a cameo?
2. Who the fuck knows who Olivia Munn is, other than lunatics like me. we only know her name bc of Aaron Rodgers. Correct me if I am wrong, but she is NOT a household actor name. Right?

She appears in a brief scene as an attendee of the Met Gala and footed the bill for her wardrobe. “They’re like do your own glam and I got the dress and all that and then you submit the bills for it because I’m part of your movie. And then they’re [the producers] like, ‘Oh no, the bills come right back to you.'”


I mean. In this scene, I have to imagine they are actually going to say her name in the film, otherwise she's just some run of the mill h*rpes having dunce.

Here are 2 punchable faces.
Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31047
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Sep 2017, 11:51

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby TheWolf » 20 Sep 2017, 11:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Olivia Munn claims Ocean's Eight cameo cost her money

1. Dont you have to be famous to make a cameo?
2. Who the fuck knows who Olivia Munn is, other than lunatics like me. we only know her name bc of Aaron Rodgers. Correct me if I am wrong, but she is NOT a household actor name. Right?

She appears in a brief scene as an attendee of the Met Gala and footed the bill for her wardrobe. “They’re like do your own glam and I got the dress and all that and then you submit the bills for it because I’m part of your movie. And then they’re [the producers] like, ‘Oh no, the bills come right back to you.'”


I mean. In this scene, I have to imagine they are actually going to say her name in the film, otherwise she's just some run of the mill h*rpes having dunce.

Here are 2 punchable faces.
Image


I happen to agree with your Olivia Munn take. I know she's hot, she fucks (fucked? don't know, don't care) Rodgers, she was part of the fappening, and she's allegedly filthy. I couldn't even guess one movie she's been in.

I didn't know who the other chick in the picture was, so I tried searching it. Google's best guess was "wife." Very helpful. Is that Steph Curry's dunce?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Sep 2017, 12:36

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Olivia Munn claims Ocean's Eight cameo cost her money

1. Dont you have to be famous to make a cameo?
2. Who the fuck knows who Olivia Munn is, other than lunatics like me. we only know her name bc of Aaron Rodgers. Correct me if I am wrong, but she is NOT a household actor name. Right?

She appears in a brief scene as an attendee of the Met Gala and footed the bill for her wardrobe. “They’re like do your own glam and I got the dress and all that and then you submit the bills for it because I’m part of your movie. And then they’re [the producers] like, ‘Oh no, the bills come right back to you.'”


I mean. In this scene, I have to imagine they are actually going to say her name in the film, otherwise she's just some run of the mill h*rpes having dunce.

Here are 2 punchable faces.
Image


i appreciate this post for the photo but i disagree with every single word of it.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby the cheese » 20 Sep 2017, 13:18

#TeamYokel

Lisa Munn went to Cheese High's main MetroConference rival. I never met her. Nobody there remembers her, just like nobody at OU remembers her. Even inside the journalism school. Weird.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby TheWolf » 20 Sep 2017, 13:21

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm staying on #TeamBalls with this one. I just read her IMDB page. There's like 3 movies that normal people have seen, and she wasn't the star in any of them. She's famous because she's hot and she fucks someone else who's famous. No one knows her because of her actual career.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Sep 2017, 13:24

the cheese wrote:#TeamYokel

Lisa Munn went to Cheese High's main MetroConference rival. I never met her. Nobody there remembers her, just like nobody at OU remembers her. Even inside the journalism school. Weird.

??

Image
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12460
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 20 Sep 2017, 13:25

TheWolf wrote:Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm staying on #TeamBalls with this one. I just read her IMDB page. There's like 3 movies that normal people have seen, and she wasn't the star in any of them. She's famous because she's hot and she fucks someone else who's famous. No one knows her because of her actual career.


I see your point.

My rebuttal

Image
Image
Last edited by MisterTambourineMan on 20 Sep 2017, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13033
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Sep 2017, 13:25

TheWolf wrote:Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm staying on #TeamBalls with this one. I just read her IMDB page. There's like 3 movies that normal people have seen, and she wasn't the star in any of them. She's famous because she's hot and she fucks someone else who's famous. No one knows her because of her actual career.


By far and away the reason she's internet famous is for hosting a show on G4. Attack of the Show maybe? That's why internet geeks first started jacking it to her.

She was topless right at the beginning of Magic Mike, I memba that, and she was in the last X Men movie wearing latex, I memba that.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby TheWolf » 20 Sep 2017, 13:27

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm staying on #TeamBalls with this one. I just read her IMDB page. There's like 3 movies that normal people have seen, and she wasn't the star in any of them. She's famous because she's hot and she fucks someone else who's famous. No one knows her because of her actual career.


I see your point.

My rebuttal

Image
Image


I withdraw my argument.

Longwind, the internet tells me her real name is Lisa Olivia Munn.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18396
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Sep 2017, 13:27

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm staying on #TeamBalls with this one. I just read her IMDB page. There's like 3 movies that normal people have seen, and she wasn't the star in any of them. She's famous because she's hot and she fucks someone else who's famous. No one knows her because of her actual career.


I see your point.

My rebuttal

Image
Image



i don't know her because of anything besides "she's hot" but i don't understand why that means i have to be annoyed that she is annoyed that she had to pay for clothes she bought for a movie cameo
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Upcoming movies

Postby the cheese » 20 Sep 2017, 13:29

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:#TeamYokel

Lisa Munn went to Cheese High's main MetroConference rival. I never met her. Nobody there remembers her, just like nobody at OU remembers her. Even inside the journalism school. Weird.

??

Image


Her actual name is Lisa Munn.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

PreviousNext

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest