Casting call for Sons of the Sports Guy: The Movie

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Jun 2005, 08:32

Nerf, nice find. Definitely a close match there. Plus, she was the host of Loveline on MTV for awhile, so she would have the pervertedness necessary to deal with characters based on the people at this site.

Hot, intelligent, perverted....sounds like Mags to me!
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Patty Mac » 07 Jun 2005, 10:27

Pencil me in as "Guy wearing Duke shirt in backgorund" during the epic battle between Frank and Snake over the posting crown.
Patty Mac
Grantland Editor

Postby Magnum » 07 Jun 2005, 19:18

Patty Mac wrote:Pencil me in as "Guy wearing Duke shirt in backgorund" during the epic battle between Frank and Snake over the posting crown.

no way, you should be played by John McEnroe. he's the man. :D
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby nerf66 » 07 Jun 2005, 19:37

I think goggles should be played by Curtis Armstrong. It just makes sense for some reason.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby nova » 26 Aug 2006, 14:54

Not sure if this is worth reviving, but i think that if Ron Livingston (channeling Peter Gibbons, of course) would be my pick for Frank the Tank.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Rodney Farva » 26 Aug 2006, 15:05

i pitctured tank as a less-acerbic version of chris eigeman, obscure indie actor/teacher on malcolm in the middle.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Aug 2006, 18:32

I think Fred Berry would be a better choice for me (save for the fact he's dead).
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Casting call for Sons of the Sports Guy: The Movie

Postby WampaOne » 23 Jun 2008, 12:06

Well, this never got done, but since it´s now possible to create your own crawl on the internets, I went ahead and formatted my post on the 3rd page on this thread :sniff: in a futile attempt to generate some hollywood buzz...

http://www.starwarscrawl.com/?id=18863
2013 SOTSG NFL PICK 'EM Champion
2006 World Cup Fantasy Champion

Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns
WampaOne
Friend of Lohan

Postby nerf66 » 23 Jun 2008, 20:01

WampaOne wrote:Well, this never got done, but since it´s now possible to create your own crawl on the internets, I went ahead and formatted my post on the 3rd page on this thread :sniff: in a futile attempt to generate some hollywood buzz...

Looks good.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Jun 2008, 20:06

nerf66 wrote:
WampaOne wrote:Well, this never got done, but since it´s now possible to create your own crawl on the internets, I went ahead and formatted my post on the 3rd page on this thread :sniff: in a futile attempt to generate some hollywood buzz...

Looks good.

Now I get this when I click on the link...

This site has been closed.

LucasFilm has asked us to remove this site. We have enjoyed seeing the tens of thousands of users over the past several days, and thank you for your interest.

Why ya gotta be all like that George? We put up with Jar Jar, surely you can put up with a few fan sites?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Dooze sucks!

Postby DirtDawg » 23 Jun 2008, 20:34

TheDooze wrote:I also bought a 24 pack of Mountain Dew, 12 Red Bulls, the MLB 2004 Red Sox World Series DVD, a small coin from the newspaper with Ben Wallace on it, and of course, a 50-count box of condoms, for a prank to be named later.

This thread was moderately funny but reading this gem from the Doozer made me laugh out loud. The funniest part was the 50-count box of condoms. Has anyone seen a 50 pack box of condoms? Do they sell them to teenage prep schoolers? Can you buy said rubbers at the same place you would get a case of mountain dew and the 2004 World Series DVD? I don't fucking think so!
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Jun 2008, 20:44

DirtDawg wrote:
TheDooze wrote:I also bought a 24 pack of Mountain Dew, 12 Red Bulls, the MLB 2004 Red Sox World Series DVD, a small coin from the newspaper with Ben Wallace on it, and of course, a 50-count box of condoms, for a prank to be named later.

This thread was moderately funny but reading this gem from the Doozer made me laugh out loud. The funniest part was the 50-count box of condoms. Has anyone seen a 50 pack box of condoms? Do they sell them to teenage prep schoolers? Can you buy said rubbers at the same place you would get a case of mountain dew and the 2004 World Series DVD? I don't fucking think so!

Extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby jack_daniels » 23 Jun 2008, 23:22

DirtDawg wrote:

Yeah I mean it's not like he can't go to different stores or something.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby WampaOne » 24 Jun 2008, 08:25

Frank the Tank wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

Looks good.

LucasFilm has asked us to remove this site. We have enjoyed seeing the tens of thousands of users over the past several days, and thank you for your interest.

Why ya gotta be all like that George? We put up with Jar Jar, surely you can put up with a few fan sites?

what a travesty... #-o

And Dooze would pull out one of those "prank to be named later" a lot on this site back in the day, and never came through with an explanation...good stuff anyways.
2013 SOTSG NFL PICK 'EM Champion
2006 World Cup Fantasy Champion

Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns
WampaOne
Friend of Lohan

Postby Rickey Sez » 02 Jul 2008, 13:22

WampaOne wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

Looks good.

what a travesty... #-o

And Dooze would pull out one of those "prank to be named later" a lot on this site back in the day, and never came through with an explanation...good stuff anyways.

He probably used them while doing his best Kobayashi impersonation in the Hope College dorm men's rooms.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

PreviousNext

Return to Movies