2017-2018 Preview

Re: 2017-2018 Preview

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Oct 2017, 09:56

Washington Capitals O/U 103.5

So the caps' best SC window has closed. Gone are several key contributors. That sucks

However, they're still good!

But they're in the toughest division in the NHL

Sooooo, take the under

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Oct 2017, 10:11

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Image

Hey you....not you, her....no, far right....sup?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby nova » 04 Oct 2017, 11:27

Last year, I was fortunate to attend a Sharks-Capitals game at the Verizon Center in what is called the Maryland Live Player's Club. It's an all-inclusive club level that lacks the privacy of a suite but has the same amenities. I got pretty loaded on both free food and free beer before settling into my seat. That is when I realized I knew dick about hockey. The home team lost that game 3-0, but the real loser was America. You see, it was November 8 and it was Election Day. I remember standing at the bar during one of the intermissions, drinking a $15 red bull and vodka because beer wasn't getting the job done and seeing that Trump had the lead in Florida without the Panhandle reporting. At that very point, I stopped paying attention and bought another $15 cocktail. Left the game early and watched the election footage at the bar where we started. The bartender, a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, bought me several shots because "we're in Trump's America now, boy". There was also some husky moonbat who was really upset Hillary lost. She had big titties but she was not cute. And I remember a distinct body odor. Anyway, didn't leave until 2 am. Stopped at Wawa on the way home for a hoagie, and went to bed.

This year's Sharks team has a black who used to play for the Capitals. He will stand for the anthem.

Faggot. I wanted to see how kneeling on ice would work.

Take the under.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby JT99 » 04 Oct 2017, 11:31

Did you drive home? If so, please stop. Now that I'm local, I'll come get you. I care. [/Farva]
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Oct 2017, 11:33

nova wrote:Last year, I was fortunate to attend a Sharks-Capitals game at the Verizon Center in what is called the Maryland Live Player's Club. It's an all-inclusive club level that lacks the privacy of a suite but has the same amenities. I got pretty loaded on both free food and free beer before settling into my seat. That is when I realized I knew dick about hockey. The home team lost that game 3-0, but the real loser was America. You see, it was November 8 and it was Election Day. I remember standing at the bar during one of the intermissions, drinking a $15 red bull and vodka because beer wasn't getting the job done and seeing that Trump had the lead in Florida without the Panhandle reporting. At that very point, I stopped paying attention and bought another $15 cocktail. Left the game early and watched the election footage at the bar where we started. The bartender, a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, bought me several shots because "we're in Trump's America now, boy". There was also some husky moonbat who was really upset Hillary lost. She had big titties but she was not cute. And I remember a distinct body odor. Anyway, didn't leave until 2 am. Stopped at Wawa on the way home for a hoagie, and went to bed.

This year's Sharks team has a black who used to play for the Capitals. He will stand for the anthem.

Take the under.

:lol:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Oct 2017, 11:40

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
nova wrote:Last year, I was fortunate to attend a Sharks-Capitals game at the Verizon Center in what is called the Maryland Live Player's Club. It's an all-inclusive club level that lacks the privacy of a suite but has the same amenities. I got pretty loaded on both free food and free beer before settling into my seat. That is when I realized I knew dick about hockey. The home team lost that game 3-0, but the real loser was America. You see, it was November 8 and it was Election Day. I remember standing at the bar during one of the intermissions, drinking a $15 red bull and vodka because beer wasn't getting the job done and seeing that Trump had the lead in Florida without the Panhandle reporting. At that very point, I stopped paying attention and bought another $15 cocktail. Left the game early and watched the election footage at the bar where we started. The bartender, a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, bought me several shots because "we're in Trump's America now, boy". There was also some husky moonbat who was really upset Hillary lost. She had big titties but she was not cute. And I remember a distinct body odor. Anyway, didn't leave until 2 am. Stopped at Wawa on the way home for a hoagie, and went to bed.

Take the under.

:lol:

=D+= =D+= =D+=

Did you see ONTB and the gang all getting wasted and crying?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 04 Oct 2017, 12:38

Vancouver Canucks -- 72.5

Last season we had the 2nd worst record in the league and got 69 points. I think we will be slightly less bad this year. I need three more wins for that to happen. Can I do it? MAYBE. Trust the process. Take the OVER, but keep your wager low.

Now let's take a tour though Canuck logo history, shall we?

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Oct 2017, 12:39

Nice tour.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 04 Oct 2017, 13:10

Dallas Stars

The over / under wasn't supplied, neither was a link. I'm not looking it up.

However, I did look up that they were 34-37 last season which was eleventh in the Western Conference.

Their defense was bad so they brought in Ken Hitchcock (:lol:), a new goalie, some new defenseman, and some shiny Russia free agent.

Give the mad success of Russians in the United States of late, I suspect that he will be a big hit.

I'm saying it's going to go well.

Take the D. You're going to love the D. Take the D all the way.

Bet the OVER and bet it heavy.

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby jman » 04 Oct 2017, 13:36

Chicago Blackhawks

O/U appears to be in the mid 90s which is probably good, but looking at projections for other teams in their division puts them about in the middle of the pack.

They keep getting rid of guys I know and replacing them with guys I don't know. This year it was the Hjammer being the big name leaving town, so not sure how good the D will be.

On offense, Toews and Kane keep chugging along so as long as Kane doesn't punch out any more cabbies and get suspended they should always be able to score. And they brought back The Saadfather this year, so noice!

In the goal, looks like their backup this year is named Forsberg, and Forsbergs are always good at hockey, right? Expecting good things.

Take the OVAH. And they haven't won a cup in a couple years so book it.

jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby mj3528 » 04 Oct 2017, 13:43

Columbus Blue Jackets 96.5

The CBJ had a 108 points last year, and other than Brandon Saad, the whole gang is back together, and they traded for a good Russian in exchange for Saad, so go for the over.

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Oct 2017, 17:33

Rangers - 95.5

They will somehow hit the OVER despite not being that good, win a fluky first round series and get blown out of the water in Round 2. Uhhh, Lundqvist is looking old. Aren't you glad I'm here?

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Previous

Return to NHL