2016 NHL Playoffs Thread

Re: 2016 NHL Playoffs Thread

Postby Goose » 23 May 2016, 08:51

After being down 2-0 on goals by the Pens in the last minute of Periods 1 (TURDS!) AND 2 (DOUBLE TURDS!).
The final was Tampa 4, Pittsburgh 3 in OT. Nothing feels better than an overtime win.

These guys are worth cheering for.

Penguins fall at home and the Lightning have a 3-2 series lead.

It was a late night win, but we partied nonetheless.

One win away from the Stanley Cup.
We happy right now?
We happy right now.

It's just food. Don't know why it's NSFW.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

See you on Tuesday for Game 6.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Goose » 25 May 2016, 15:39

Good job by the Pittsburgh NBCSN announcers repeatedly pointing out that Jonathan Drouin's left foot was in the air (therefore not counting as being on-side) prior to the goal he scored. His left skate was in the air.

Of course did any of these Crosby dick-lickers professionals ever mention that his right skate was still on the blue line or even mention that the replay might not be able to determine if his right skate was over the blue line (therefore counting as being on-side)?

No, let's keep carrying water for the marquee teams during the playoffs.

Would that goal have completely changed the momentum of the game and resulted in a TB win? I'm not Simpson, so I won't make that claim. They outplayed us at every point before and after that goal.

Is it sour grapes? Of course it is.

Speaking of which, how did this LD jawn (written and directed by) not make the Gene's Picks tournament?

Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 23%. That is some fruit on fruit violence.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Goose » 27 May 2016, 08:31

Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Frank the Tank » 27 May 2016, 13:34

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Goose » 27 May 2016, 14:23

Frank is either trying to ease the pain of my loss by sending a video equivalent of T's and P's or he's drunk and just wanted to quickly document one of the 90's alt rock chicks he wants to celebrate.

Either way, despite the melancholy nature of the song it's always uplifting to hear it. This took a little off the sting.

Thanks Frank.

And so this doesn't come off too sentimental (i.e. gay),

Lead singer:
Would.

After last night I'm just like the rest of America, and don't care who wins the Stanley Cup.

I will now abandon the hockey thread like Angus leaving a Rolling Stones concert.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Dthefritz » 27 May 2016, 14:50

Goose wrote:Frank is either trying to ease the pain of my loss by sending a video equivalent of T's and P's or he's drunk and just wanted to quickly document one of the 90's alt rock chicks he wants to celebrate.

Either way, despite the melancholy nature of the song it's always uplifting to hear it. This took a little off the sting.

Thanks Frank.

Lead singer:
Would.

After last night I'm just like the rest of America, and don't care who wins the Stanley Cup.

I will now abandon the hockey thread like Angus leaving a Rolling Stones concert.

You mean you don't want Pittsburgh to lose? I haven't watched more than 5 minutes of a non-Rangers playoff game in years, and I still want them to lose. Don't go soft on us.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Goose » 27 May 2016, 15:10

Dthefritz wrote:
Goose wrote:Frank is either trying to ease the pain of my loss by sending a video equivalent of T's and P's or he's drunk and just wanted to quickly document one of the 90's alt rock chicks he wants to celebrate.

Thanks Frank.

Lead singer:
Would.

You mean you don't want Pittsburgh to lose? I haven't watched more than 5 minutes of a non-Rangers playoff game in years, and I still want them to lose. Don't go soft on us.

Good catch. I didn't express that clearly. I hope that Pittsburgh loses in 4 and are swept into the pits of hell. Why? Because fuck them. That's why. I should have written this instead:

After last night I'm just like the rest of America, and don't care who wins won't watch the Stanley Cup Finals.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 May 2016, 20:54

It was T's and P's. She ain't bad but not on my celebration list.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Jun 2016, 01:33

JichaelDick wrote:Quick picks:

Florida over NY Islanders
Tampa Bay over Detroit
Pittsburgh over NY Rangers
Washington over Philly

Dallas over Minnesota
Chicago over St. Louis
Anaheim over Nashville
Los Angeles over San Jose

Tampa Bay over Florida
Pittsburgh over Washington

Chicago over Dallas
Los Angeles over Anaheim

Pittsburgh over Tampa Bay
Chicago over Los Angeles

Pittsburgh over Chicago

#iknowhockey Just ignore my Western Conference picks.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to NHL