Olympic Hockey 2014

Re: Olympic Hockey 2014

Postby Theny » 07 Sep 2016, 19:33

Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I think it's pretty logical for a coach of a national team to expect all members of that team to stand for the national anthem. They are specifically representing their country. They are not being denied employment if they elect not to stand. Standing for the anthem seems like a pretty fair condition to being on Team USA. :beatsme:

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/1748 ... m-comments

Agreed. Playing for Team USA makes all the difference.

Lebatard and crew were making fun of Torts for saying that, whilst pretending staying within the liberal ESPN echo chamber of applauding Kaep is some "bold stance". Smh.

Wilbon said the same thing. Torts is being a "bully", and it doesn't matter because it's only hockey. If it was a "real sport" like basketball (ok) or track and field (wtf!?) then it would be a big deal.

Ha. Lebatard said the same thing. "It's easy because he's a hockey coach". Then Dan berated the anonymous NFL GM's that ripped Kaep as well. I'm pretty sure those GM's don't want the sjw Twitter lynch mobs calling for their jobs. God forbid someone have a differing opinion. Fuckin fascist bastards.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Colonel Angus » 07 Sep 2016, 19:48

Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I think it's pretty logical for a coach of a national team to expect all members of that team to stand for the national anthem. They are specifically representing their country. They are not being denied employment if they elect not to stand. Standing for the anthem seems like a pretty fair condition to being on Team USA. :beatsme:

Lebatard and crew were making fun of Torts for saying that, whilst pretending staying within the liberal ESPN echo chamber of applauding Kaep is some "bold stance". Smh.

Wilbon said the same thing. Torts is being a "bully", and it doesn't matter because it's only hockey. If it was a "real sport" like basketball (ok) or track and field (wtf!?) then it would be a big deal.

Ha. Lebatard said the same thing. "It's easy because he's a hockey coach". Then Dan berated the anonymous NFL GM's that ripped Kaep as well. I'm pretty sure those GM's don't want the sjw Twitter lynch mobs calling for their jobs. God forbid someone have a differing opinion. Fuckin fascist bastards.

Ha. Wilbon said the same thing.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Frank the Tank » 07 Sep 2016, 19:54

Colonel Angus wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Ha. Lebatard said the same thing.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Sep 2016, 20:00

Frank the Tank wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Ha. Lebatard said the same thing.

Ha, they're both twats (which has been long established)
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby chrisco » 22 Sep 2016, 12:43

SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mj3528 » 22 Sep 2016, 12:46

I will probably fire him in two years after no play-off appearances
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Previous