Show Me Your Lightning Bolt!

Re: Show Me Your Lightning Bolt!

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Feb 2017, 09:34

Dthefritz wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Goose wrote:Lightning trade Ben Bishop and a late round pick for two guys I've never heard of and a couple of draft picks. Makes sense. Bishop is leaving as a free agent at the end of the year and he's eight years older than Vasilevskiy, who's put up almost the same numbers and is cheaper.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/ba ... _ben_.html

Budaj is tied for league lead in shut outs so... not shabby... though 34

Only a fool would trust budaj. Sooner will I find a butterfly with an elephant's dick than a Slovak with bravery in his heart.

not that you're biased or anything
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Feb 2017, 18:34

Dthefritz wrote:
Goose wrote:Lightning trade Ben Bishop and a late round pick for two guys I've never heard of and a couple of draft picks. Makes sense. Bishop is leaving as a free agent at the end of the year and he's eight years older than Vasilevskiy, who's put up almost the same numbers and is cheaper.

Only a fool would trust budaj. Sooner will I find a butterfly with an elephant's dick than a Slovak with bravery in his heart.

Fine. Go ahead and trust the career backup who suddenly is playing well at the age of 34 for the first time ever. And whose national team has gotten bitch slapped in 37 of 50 decision matches against the Lions of Bohemia.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 01 Mar 2017, 08:37

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Fine. Go ahead and trust the career backup who suddenly is playing well at the age of 34 for the first time ever. And whose national team has gotten bitch slapped in 37 of 50 decision matches against the Lions of Bohemia.

don't recall saying anything about trusting anyone....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Goose » 24 Mar 2017, 09:17

I've been quiet the last month or so, trying not to jinx our late run. We've managed to do it the last two years and make deep runs in the Cup playoffs, but it looks like we may have broken too late this year coming into the stretch run. We're 6-3-1 in the last 10 but can't seem to get over the hump. I'm not sure if we'll be able to catch the Islanders or the Bruins or even stave of the Canes or Flyers.

On the plus side we beat the Bruins 6-3 last night...

...and it's almost time for baseball to start.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby JT99 » 24 Mar 2017, 09:26

Goose wrote:I've been quiet the last month or so, trying not to jinx our late run. We've managed to do it the last two years and make deep runs in the Cup playoffs, but it looks like we may have broken too late this year coming into the stretch run. We're 6-3-1 in the last 10 but can't seem to get over the hump. I'm not sure if we'll be able to catch the Islanders or the Bruins or even stave of the Canes or Flyers.

SAVAGE
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Goose » 24 Mar 2017, 13:10

JT99 wrote:
Goose wrote:I've been quiet the last month or so, trying not to jinx our late run. We've managed to do it the last two years and make deep runs in the Cup playoffs, but it looks like we may have broken too late this year coming into the stretch run. We're 6-3-1 in the last 10 but can't seem to get over the hump. I'm not sure if we'll be able to catch the Islanders or the Bruins or even stave of the Canes or Flyers.

SAVAGE

My only regret is that it's in the hockey thread and no one else will see it.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby ctz31 » 24 Mar 2017, 14:14

Goose wrote:
JT99 wrote:

SAVAGE

I watched a film about this sitch the other evening. You should peep my review.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Mar 2017, 17:27

ctz31 wrote:
Goose wrote:
JT99 wrote:

SAVAGE

I watched a film about this sitch the other evening. You should peep my review.

There. Movie improved.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Previous

Return to NHL