Show Me Your Lightning Bolt!

Re: Show Me Your Lightning Bolt!

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Feb 2017, 09:34

Dthefritz wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Goose wrote:Lightning trade Ben Bishop and a late round pick for two guys I've never heard of and a couple of draft picks. Makes sense. Bishop is leaving as a free agent at the end of the year and he's eight years older than Vasilevskiy, who's put up almost the same numbers and is cheaper.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/ba ... _ben_.html

Budaj is tied for league lead in shut outs so... not shabby... though 34

Only a fool would trust budaj. Sooner will I find a butterfly with an elephant's dick than a Slovak with bravery in his heart.

not that you're biased or anything
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Feb 2017, 18:34

Dthefritz wrote:
Goose wrote:Lightning trade Ben Bishop and a late round pick for two guys I've never heard of and a couple of draft picks. Makes sense. Bishop is leaving as a free agent at the end of the year and he's eight years older than Vasilevskiy, who's put up almost the same numbers and is cheaper.

Only a fool would trust budaj. Sooner will I find a butterfly with an elephant's dick than a Slovak with bravery in his heart.

Fine. Go ahead and trust the career backup who suddenly is playing well at the age of 34 for the first time ever. And whose national team has gotten bitch slapped in 37 of 50 decision matches against the Lions of Bohemia.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 01 Mar 2017, 08:37

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Fine. Go ahead and trust the career backup who suddenly is playing well at the age of 34 for the first time ever. And whose national team has gotten bitch slapped in 37 of 50 decision matches against the Lions of Bohemia.

don't recall saying anything about trusting anyone....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Previous

Return to NHL