NHL Random Thoughts

Re: NHL Random Thoughts

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 Mar 2017, 13:22

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Goose » 24 Mar 2017, 13:38

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Shots fired at Bill Simmons!

Dave Lozo comes here.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Mar 2017, 21:44

20 years ago today

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby mj3528 » 24 Apr 2017, 09:38

The west teams remaining:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

The NHL front office doesn't even know who to root for from that 4.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Apr 2017, 09:46

mj3528 wrote:The west teams remaining:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

That is a conundrum. I think they'd pick Edmonton, get that McDavid kid up and running as the next big thing.

Related, fuck the Wild. Dipshits with nine-toed women.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Apr 2017, 10:04

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

That is a conundrum. I think they'd pick Edmonton, get that McDavid kid up and running as the next big thing.

and to have a Canadian team in the final, i think Edmonton is easily the best draw of the 4 left. then St Louis i guess. Anaheim or Nashville would not be good.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 24 Apr 2017, 10:06

SouthernYokel wrote:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

and to have a Canadian team in the final, i think Edmonton is easily the best draw of the 4 left. then St Louis i guess. Anaheim or Nashville would not be good.

Edmonton would kill the TV ratings because I don't think the Canadian markets are taken into account for the applicable ratings.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Apr 2017, 10:09

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

Edmonton would kill the TV ratings because I don't think the Canadian markets are taken into account for the applicable ratings.

people in the US might be interested in seeing the first Canadian team win the Stanley Cup in however many years though. moreso than whatever st louis, anaheim or nashville would draw in their own market, imo.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 24 Apr 2017, 10:19

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

people in the US might be interested in seeing the first Canadian team win the Stanley Cup in however many years though. moreso than whatever st louis, anaheim or nashville would draw in their own market, imo.

Anytime a SoCal team hangs in deep, its good for the NHL. As a follower of the college game, I can tell you that we've been seeing a ton of talent coming from California lately. Anaheim is coming up on 25 years in the league and OC / SD is producing a bunch of talented 18 year olds. Coincidence?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 24 Apr 2017, 10:22

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

Top 2 teams in regular season meeting in the 2nd round while the other matchups are 6 vs 8, 9 vs 12, and 10 vs 16

gee ar ar ar
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Apr 2017, 10:28

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

That is a conundru
m. I think they'd pick Edmonton, get that McDavid kid up and running as the next big thing.

Nashville has been shockingly hot for hockey. It's like the 180 degree opposite of the Atlanta Thrashers.

I'm rooting for Edmonton-Nashville in the West, and Washington-Ottawa in the East.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Apr 2017, 11:08

JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

That is a conundru
m. I think they'd pick Edmonton, get that McDavid kid up and running as the next big thing.

Nashville has been shockingly hot for hockey. It's like the 180 degree opposite of the Atlanta Thrashers.

I'm rooting for Edmonton-Nashville in the West, and Washington-Ottawa in the East.

As a big Sens fan, I have to admit that i think they blow. I dont know how Boston lost. Ottawa just plays passively, they hit no one....i dont get it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 May 2017, 07:10

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Edmonton
Anaheim
St. Louis
Nashville

Edmonton fans sang our national anthem when the performer's mic cut out. They're in, bypass the semi-finals.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TVF wannabe » 04 May 2017, 10:09

I've seen a bunch of stuff on Kenny Albert recently and him working every day. I know a few people that know him and they all say he has zero personality without a mic in front of him.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 04 May 2017, 16:04

TVF wannabe wrote:I've seen a bunch of stuff on Kenny Albert recently and him working every day. I know a few people that know him and they all say he has zero personality without a mic in front of him.

He's got zero personality WITH a mic in front of him. /BSMB
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to NHL