Fang fingers! (The Predz Thread)

Re: Fang fingers! (The Predz Thread)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Jun 2017, 15:07

JichaelDick wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:It's basically a college football crowd, only indoors and in a smaller venue.

They are outdoors as well. They've set up tvs down on broadway. 20k people in law chars watching on the street. Pretty crazy.

That is nuts. Game 6 is the same night as the CMA Awards. If Nashville has a chance at clinching that night...whew boy.

that would be insane.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby nerf66 » 07 Jun 2017, 21:02

JichaelDick wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:It's basically a college football crowd, only indoors and in a smaller venue.

They are outdoors as well. They've set up tvs down on broadway. 20k people in law chars watching on the street. Pretty crazy.

That is nuts. Game 6 is the same night as the CMA Awards. If Nashville has a chance at clinching that night...whew boy.

CMT Awards are tonight (they had to move venue from Bridgestone because of the CUP.) CMA FEST officially starts tomorrow (in reality, the usual street closures and events started last friday-ish) and runs through Sunday. Country music all over the place. Usually about 250k attend CMA Fest or something like that. Nissan Stadium is sold out 4 nights in a row months and months in advance. Small stages all over downtown. It's a circus.

Then throw in a game 6.

haha. jesus.

It really will be an unusual/unique experience.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby ctz31 » 08 Jun 2017, 08:17

nerf66 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
nerf66 wrote:

CMT Awards are tonight (they had to move venue from Bridgestone because of the CUP.) CMA FEST officially starts tomorrow (in reality, the usual street closures and events started last friday-ish) and runs through Sunday. Country music all over the place. Usually about 250k attend CMA Fest or something like that. Nissan Stadium is sold out 4 nights in a row months and months in advance. Small stages all over downtown. It's a circus.

Then throw in a game 6.

haha. jesus.

It really will be an unusual/unique experience.

My wipe is there. Nerf, keep an eye on her!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Goose » 09 Jun 2017, 08:57

Hot taek: Pekka Rinne should start Game 6, but should not play in Game 7 if it gets that far. He's 0 for life in Pittsburgh and gives up about five goals per game.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jun 2017, 08:58

Goose wrote:Hot taek: Pekka Rinne should start Game 6, but should not play in Game 7 if it gets that far. He's 0 for life in Pittsburgh and gives up about five goals per game.

Agreed. What the hell is his problem on the road?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jun 2017, 13:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Goose wrote:Hot taek: Pekka Rinne should start Game 6, but should not play in Game 7 if it gets that far. He's 0 for life in Pittsburgh and gives up about five goals per game.

Agreed. What the hell is his problem on the road?

I don't know, but it's aggravating.

The parallels between this series and Pittsburgh's win in 2009 are pretty remarkable, IYAM.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby nerf66 » 13 Jun 2017, 16:41

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Nov 2017, 11:36

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Previous

Return to NHL