The Columbus BLU Jackets

Re: The Columbus BLU Jackets

Postby Goose » 19 Apr 2017, 14:33

Torts had those boys hitting hard last night and they looked dominant, but still only pulled off a 5-4 win. I'm afraid they're not going to win another one. I haven't seen every minute of the games, but Torts appears to have given up on the yelling and resigned himself to the "Are you fucking kidding me?" look, regardless of the situation.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby mj3528 » 19 Apr 2017, 14:35

Goose wrote:Torts had those boys hitting hard last night and they looked dominant, but still only pulled off a 5-4 win. I'm afraid they're not going to win another one. I haven't seen every minute of the games, but Torts appears to have given up on the yelling and resigned himself to the "Are you fucking kidding me?" look, regardless of the situation.

Goalie Bob has let up some soft goals. Also, somewhat like Kite's NBA star theory, my players are not as skilled to beat a team like Pittsburgh in the play-offs. The series was over when I lost game 3. Not beating the Pens 4 games in a row, 2 of those on the road.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Apr 2017, 14:38

mj3528 wrote:
Goalie Bob has let up some soft goals. Also, somewhat like Kite's NBA star theory, my players are not as skilled to beat a team like Pittsburgh in the play-offs. The series was over when I lost game 3. Not beating the Pens 4 games in a row, 2 of those on the road.

You'll never believe this, but the NHL and NBA playoffs are nothing alike. Boston was the less talented team in 2013 and beat the shit out of Pittsburgh. It's nowhere near the superstar league the NBA is. More often than not you just need a hot goalie. And of course I mean hot as in stopping shots, not hot like that dumb dumb Yokel.

ETA: Excuse me, it was the 2013 playoffs. I deeply apologise.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Apr 2017, 14:45

Local celeb enjoys Jackets' win...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTDCeuhDfB4/
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Apr 2017, 15:13

JichaelDick wrote:Local celeb enjoys Jackets' win...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTDCeuhDfB4/

Nice.

I watched a ladies bout on RAW, which included her. Every time one of the jabrone announcers said Alexa, our Alexa would start talking. Fun.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 21 Apr 2017, 12:17

Well a season of excitement leads to a 4-1 series loss in the first round to the Penguins. Yay?

Get em ldotl, as long as you can get by the Leafs.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Apr 2017, 12:42

mj3528 wrote:Image

Well a season of excitement leads to a 4-1 series loss in the first round to the Penguins. Yay?

Get em ldotl, as long as you can get by the Leafs.

Yes our strategy to let the pens get rusty is com8ng to fruition
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Previous

Return to NHL