2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhawks

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby jman » 23 Jul 2014, 14:40

ctz31 wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24633094/photo-patrick-kane-plays-in-buffalo-mens-league-shows-no-mercy

MB Pat Kane showed up and played in a beer league hockey contest in Buffalo the other night. What a man of the people.


any cabbie punching?
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 612
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 23 Jul 2014, 14:43

I'd like to know more about this Dave Lafko goon.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17957
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby Colonel Angus » 24 Jul 2014, 14:38

Kane's causing quite a stir up CTZ way: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/24/ ... rick-kane/
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby BigJohnStudd » 26 Jun 2015, 10:15

Remember that time the Blackhawks played the Sesame Street gang? Jike? Anyone?

User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby jman » 20 Apr 2016, 08:36

Hawks go down 3 games to 1, Shaw sent off with 2:04 left in the game and down one goal, then calls ref a faggot from the box.

#notagoodlook
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 612
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 20 Apr 2016, 08:59

jman wrote:Hawks go down 3 games to 1, Shaw sent off with 2:04 left in the game and down one goal, then calls ref a faggot from the box.

#notagoodlook


and somehow a Blues player will get suspended for that instead.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17957
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby Goose » 20 Apr 2016, 09:18

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
jman wrote:Hawks go down 3 games to 1, Shaw sent off with 2:04 left in the game and down one goal, then calls ref a faggot from the box.

#notagoodlook


and somehow a Blues player will get suspended for that instead.


Image

They've talked it over and the call on the Blues is INSTIGATING and will come with a one game suspension to Blues star Vladimir Tarasenko.

NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly ruled that Vladimir Tarasenko did give Shaw a "come-hither" look which could have been construed as an invitation for gay sex (also sometimes referred to as a "Kite's Beard").

Daly was quoted as saying "Mr. Shaw's comments were perfectly in line with Mr. Tarasenko's instigating the invitation of gay sex. Mr. Shaw will not be suspended."

Chicgago is expected to win the next three games, even if that means the NHL suspending additional Blues players mid-game on Thursday.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3266
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby jman » 20 Apr 2016, 10:11

Goose wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
jman wrote:Hawks go down 3 games to 1, Shaw sent off with 2:04 left in the game and down one goal, then calls ref a faggot from the box.

#notagoodlook


and somehow a Blues player will get suspended for that instead.


Image

They've talked it over and the call on the Blues is INSTIGATING and will come with a one game suspension to Blues star Vladimir Tarasenko.

NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly ruled that Vladimir Tarasenko did give Shaw a "come-hither" look which could have been construed as an invitation for gay sex (also sometimes referred to as a "Kite's Beard").

Daly was quoted as saying "Mr. Shaw's comments were perfectly in line with Mr. Tarasenko's instigating the invitation of gay sex. Mr. Shaw will not be suspended."

Chicgago is expected to win the next three games, even if that means the NHL suspending additional Blues players mid-game on Thursday.


wouldn't matter, Tarasenko could be suspended and still find a way to fucking score on these guys.
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 612
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Apr 2016, 10:01

Image
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11615
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Apr 2016, 10:25

Say what you will, the Hawks no how to get it done. Last six years: three Cups won, and three first round losses. If you ain't gonna win it all, hit the golf course early.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17957
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby jman » 29 Apr 2016, 13:20

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Say what you will, the Hawks no how to get it done. Last six years: three Cups won, and three first round losses. If you ain't gonna win it all, hit the golf course early.

no they lost in the conference finals a couple years ago OT in Game 7. That fucking sucked.

And speaking of fucking sucking...

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Image


:evil:
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 612
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby ctz31 » 06 Jan 2017, 09:01

I have a hockey thought. I was perusing that junior hockey OT and i seen on the scroll thing that the 'bres were beating the blackhawks 3-2 i believe, IN CHICAGO, with like 4 min left. So what the hey, i'll flip back and forth between games. It took like 2 minutes for pat kane to make an amazing play, i think a pass, to some dude maybe taves for a tying goal. Then in OT the dude just wrecked em, and scored the winner w ease. Every time i watch him play he scores or does something uniquely amazing in minutes. I've probably watched him for like 10 to 12 minutes in his career and he does it every time. I'm pretty sure he's the greatest player of all time. And he's FROM HERE. And was acquitted of all charges as an american white man in that bs rapey case. My hero.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8813
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 06 Jan 2017, 13:40

ctz31 wrote:I have a hockey thought. I was perusing that junior hockey OT and i seen on the scroll thing that the 'bres were beating the blackhawks 3-2 i believe, IN CHICAGO, with like 4 min left. So what the hey, i'll flip back and forth between games. It took like 2 minutes for pat kane to make an amazing play, i think a pass, to some dude maybe taves for a tying goal. Then in OT the dude just wrecked em, and scored the winner w ease. Every time i watch him play he scores or does something uniquely amazing in minutes. I've probably watched him for like 10 to 12 minutes in his career and he does it every time. I'm pretty sure he's the greatest player of all time. And he's FROM HERE. And was acquitted of all charges as an american white man in that bs rapey case. My hero.


Kane is great to watch. When my country faces your country in international matches, I am always terrified that he will go off. I also enjoyed that year when he couldn't grow a playoff beard, so he grew a mullet instead. Good hero to have.

Image
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake
 
Posts: 12129
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 14:23

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Jan 2017, 13:59

ctz31 wrote:I have a hockey thought. I was perusing that junior hockey OT and i seen on the scroll thing that the 'bres were beating the blackhawks 3-2 i believe, IN CHICAGO, with like 4 min left. So what the hey, i'll flip back and forth between games. It took like 2 minutes for pat kane to make an amazing play, i think a pass, to some dude maybe taves for a tying goal. Then in OT the dude just wrecked em, and scored the winner w ease. Every time i watch him play he scores or does something uniquely amazing in minutes. I've probably watched him for like 10 to 12 minutes in his career and he does it every time. I'm pretty sure he's the greatest player of all time. And he's FROM HERE. And was acquitted of all charges as an american white man in that bs rapey case. My hero.


That is almost word for word my thoughts on Kane. Every time I turn on a Wild/Hawks game for even a second he scores without fail.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12076
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby jman » 21 Apr 2017, 08:10

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Say what you will, the Hawks no how to get it done. Last six years: three Cups won, and three first round losses. If you ain't gonna win it all, hit the golf course early.


whelp, they held true to form again this year. Swept in the first round by Nashville. Fucking Nashville. At least I think it was Nashville, I don't really care.

They scored 3 goals the entire fucking series. 3. In 13 periods of play. In 2013 they scored 2 goals in 17 seconds against Baaahstan to win the cup.

Tee it up you fuckers.
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 612
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

PreviousNext

Return to NHL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron