2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhawks

Re: 2 Cups, 1 Goal...2013 Stanley Cup Champ Chicago Blackhaw

Postby jman » 23 Jul 2014, 14:40

ctz31 wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24633094/photo-patrick-kane-plays-in-buffalo-mens-league-shows-no-mercy

MB Pat Kane showed up and played in a beer league hockey contest in Buffalo the other night. What a man of the people.

any cabbie punching?
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 23 Jul 2014, 14:43

I'd like to know more about this Dave Lafko goon.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Colonel Angus » 24 Jul 2014, 14:38

Kane's causing quite a stir up CTZ way: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/24/ ... rick-kane/
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby BigJohnStudd » 26 Jun 2015, 10:15

Remember that time the Blackhawks played the Sesame Street gang? Jike? Anyone?

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby jman » 20 Apr 2016, 08:36

Hawks go down 3 games to 1, Shaw sent off with 2:04 left in the game and down one goal, then calls ref a faggot from the box.

#notagoodlook
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 20 Apr 2016, 08:59

jman wrote:Hawks go down 3 games to 1, Shaw sent off with 2:04 left in the game and down one goal, then calls ref a faggot from the box.

#notagoodlook

and somehow a Blues player will get suspended for that instead.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Goose » 20 Apr 2016, 09:18

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
jman wrote:Hawks go down 3 games to 1, Shaw sent off with 2:04 left in the game and down one goal, then calls ref a faggot from the box.

#notagoodlook

They've talked it over and the call on the Blues is INSTIGATING and will come with a one game suspension to Blues star Vladimir Tarasenko.

NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly ruled that Vladimir Tarasenko did give Shaw a "come-hither" look which could have been construed as an invitation for gay sex (also sometimes referred to as a "Kite's Beard").

Daly was quoted as saying "Mr. Shaw's comments were perfectly in line with Mr. Tarasenko's instigating the invitation of gay sex. Mr. Shaw will not be suspended."

Chicgago is expected to win the next three games, even if that means the NHL suspending additional Blues players mid-game on Thursday.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby jman » 20 Apr 2016, 10:11

Goose wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:

#notagoodlook

They've talked it over and the call on the Blues is INSTIGATING and will come with a one game suspension to Blues star Vladimir Tarasenko.

NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly ruled that Vladimir Tarasenko did give Shaw a "come-hither" look which could have been construed as an invitation for gay sex (also sometimes referred to as a "Kite's Beard").

Daly was quoted as saying "Mr. Shaw's comments were perfectly in line with Mr. Tarasenko's instigating the invitation of gay sex. Mr. Shaw will not be suspended."

Chicgago is expected to win the next three games, even if that means the NHL suspending additional Blues players mid-game on Thursday.

wouldn't matter, Tarasenko could be suspended and still find a way to fucking score on these guys.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Apr 2016, 10:01

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Apr 2016, 10:25

Say what you will, the Hawks no how to get it done. Last six years: three Cups won, and three first round losses. If you ain't gonna win it all, hit the golf course early.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby jman » 29 Apr 2016, 13:20

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Say what you will, the Hawks no how to get it done. Last six years: three Cups won, and three first round losses. If you ain't gonna win it all, hit the golf course early.

no they lost in the conference finals a couple years ago OT in Game 7. That fucking sucked.

And speaking of fucking sucking...

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Image

:evil:
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby ctz31 » 06 Jan 2017, 09:01

I have a hockey thought. I was perusing that junior hockey OT and i seen on the scroll thing that the 'bres were beating the blackhawks 3-2 i believe, IN CHICAGO, with like 4 min left. So what the hey, i'll flip back and forth between games. It took like 2 minutes for pat kane to make an amazing play, i think a pass, to some dude maybe taves for a tying goal. Then in OT the dude just wrecked em, and scored the winner w ease. Every time i watch him play he scores or does something uniquely amazing in minutes. I've probably watched him for like 10 to 12 minutes in his career and he does it every time. I'm pretty sure he's the greatest player of all time. And he's FROM HERE. And was acquitted of all charges as an american white man in that bs rapey case. My hero.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 06 Jan 2017, 13:40

ctz31 wrote:I have a hockey thought. I was perusing that junior hockey OT and i seen on the scroll thing that the 'bres were beating the blackhawks 3-2 i believe, IN CHICAGO, with like 4 min left. So what the hey, i'll flip back and forth between games. It took like 2 minutes for pat kane to make an amazing play, i think a pass, to some dude maybe taves for a tying goal. Then in OT the dude just wrecked em, and scored the winner w ease. Every time i watch him play he scores or does something uniquely amazing in minutes. I've probably watched him for like 10 to 12 minutes in his career and he does it every time. I'm pretty sure he's the greatest player of all time. And he's FROM HERE. And was acquitted of all charges as an american white man in that bs rapey case. My hero.

Kane is great to watch. When my country faces your country in international matches, I am always terrified that he will go off. I also enjoyed that year when he couldn't grow a playoff beard, so he grew a mullet instead. Good hero to have.

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Jan 2017, 13:59

ctz31 wrote:I have a hockey thought. I was perusing that junior hockey OT and i seen on the scroll thing that the 'bres were beating the blackhawks 3-2 i believe, IN CHICAGO, with like 4 min left. So what the hey, i'll flip back and forth between games. It took like 2 minutes for pat kane to make an amazing play, i think a pass, to some dude maybe taves for a tying goal. Then in OT the dude just wrecked em, and scored the winner w ease. Every time i watch him play he scores or does something uniquely amazing in minutes. I've probably watched him for like 10 to 12 minutes in his career and he does it every time. I'm pretty sure he's the greatest player of all time. And he's FROM HERE. And was acquitted of all charges as an american white man in that bs rapey case. My hero.

That is almost word for word my thoughts on Kane. Every time I turn on a Wild/Hawks game for even a second he scores without fail.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby jman » 21 Apr 2017, 08:10

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Say what you will, the Hawks no how to get it done. Last six years: three Cups won, and three first round losses. If you ain't gonna win it all, hit the golf course early.

whelp, they held true to form again this year. Swept in the first round by Nashville. Fucking Nashville. At least I think it was Nashville, I don't really care.

They scored 3 goals the entire fucking series. 3. In 13 periods of play. In 2013 they scored 2 goals in 17 seconds against Baaahstan to win the cup.

Tee it up you fuckers.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

PreviousNext

Return to NHL