Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Congrats on finally breaking through against the Penguins. :thumbsup:

I mean sure, you had to resort to decapitating Crosby to do it, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yeah the penguins are upstanding citizens who neeeeeever hit anyone in the head, let alone someone falling and twisting....

oh already no suspension for Niskanen? But it was a targeted shot! The Caps did it on purpose!!!! IN THEIR TEAM MEETING THEY DELIBERATELY SCHEMED TO KILL CROSBY!!!!!

LOL WE'RE NOT DIRTY YOUR DIRTY SO THERE!

Bill and Tom are gonna get pissed if you steal all their asterisks

Dammit, that's true. You actually have to win a championship for the asterisk to be applicable.

Tell me which chip Barry Bonds won?

That's ok, I'm sure Chara and Pastrnak and Tuuka and Marchand are dominating in their... ohhh... well at least Isaiah's got a gap in his teeth big enough for your dick to slide through

Focus son. You were taking white hot shots at Bill and Tom and their Super Bowl championships, memba?

Also, LOL at you shitting on the Bruins. Dude, even I can't fake interest in that.

Anyway, good luck the rest of this series. Hopefully Malkin has his head on a swivel!

Why do you insist on being such a lying liar? Bill taught you that didn't he? Or Tom?

A. I don't think you understand what a self proclaimed pink hat fan is.

2. You have lots of free time today. Congrats.

he said, replying in less than 5 minutes to my posts

Replying to a post and searching out SIX different posts to shoehorn into a thread is the exact same thing.

Homer whisper: they're all one right after the other on the same page you nitwit
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Re: President's Trophy winning/1st Rd Losing Washington Capi

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 12:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Congrats on finally breaking through against the Penguins. :thumbsup:

I mean sure, you had to resort to decapitating Crosby to do it, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yeah the penguins are upstanding citizens who neeeeeever hit anyone in the head, let alone someone falling and twisting....

oh already no suspension for Niskanen? But it was a targeted shot! The Caps did it on purpose!!!! IN THEIR TEAM MEETING THEY DELIBERATELY SCHEMED TO KILL CROSBY!!!!!

Dammit, that's true. You actually have to win a championship for the asterisk to be applicable.

That's ok, I'm sure Chara and Pastrnak and Tuuka and Marchand are dominating in their... ohhh... well at least Isaiah's got a gap in his teeth big enough for your dick to slide through

Focus son. You were taking white hot shots at Bill and Tom and their Super Bowl championships, memba?

Also, LOL at you shitting on the Bruins. Dude, even I can't fake interest in that.

Anyway, good luck the rest of this series. Hopefully Malkin has his head on a swivel!

Why do you insist on being such a lying liar? Bill taught you that didn't he? Or Tom?

Replying to a post and searching out SIX different posts to shoehorn into a thread is the exact same thing.

Homer whisper: they're all one right after the other on the same page you nitwit

You would know. You took the time to seek them out. Guess you showed me!

In fact, you just did this to me re: this fun conversation

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 12:09

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Hilar and timely, how do you do it?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 12:12

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I Googled Sidney Crosby injury, searched for the image from the vicious hit last night, copied the URL, then in the reply to your post I used the tag and inserted the copied URL into it. Voila!

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 12:16

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I Googled Sidney Crosby injury, searched for the image from the vicious hit last night, copied the URL, then in the reply to your post I used the tag and inserted the copied URL into it. Voila!

Doesn't explain how you are so smart and hilarious and all without talking about your vagina
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 12:18

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Doesn't explain how you are so smart and hilarious and all without talking about your vagina

All of that is explained in detail in the Hall of Sand. ;)

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 12:28

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

All of that is explained in detail in the Hall of Sand. ;)

Knew it was sand in the vag
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 May 2017, 14:08

that hit was fine. pittsburgh fans are the worst. maybe if crosby wasn't held together with bubble gum and toothpicks he could take a hit during a professional hockey playoff game.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2017, 07:16

Guess we need to decapitate Malkin, too. :/

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 04 May 2017, 09:38

The refs did a great job on those two phantom calls against the Caps to make sure that the Pens won that game. They called roughing right after the Caps made it 2-2 and never showed a replay, so I didn't see how egregious it was until this morning. The guy went down like a soccer player after minimal contact. The high stick with <2 minutes left was also an NBA-worthy flop. My guess is that they want to give them plenty of rest in case they have to go to the conference finals without Crosby.

ETA: Looks like Ziggy's back at the complaint department...

http://deadspin.com/the-penguins-are-fl ... 1794917792

At least somebody's reading posts in the Hockey thread. Hello hf61.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 May 2017, 21:38

Condolences.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 May 2017, 06:21

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Condolences.

Fleury had a shamrock jammed up his ass. He played great, but he also got every break.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 May 2017, 06:34

Death, taxes and second round Ovi. :?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 11 May 2017, 07:29

Uncle Tom got more mercy from Simon Legree than the Caps have from Pittsburgh.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 11 May 2017, 07:46

I'd like to say it's not funny anymore, but, well... it really, really is.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Previous

Return to NHL