President's Trophy winning/1st Rd Losing Washington Capitals

Re: President's Trophy winning/1st Rd Losing Washington Capi

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Apr 2017, 12:41

Well well well, the team that won the PRESIDENT'S TROPHY has a RUSSIAN CAPTAIN

This has Putin written all over it
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Prez » 18 Apr 2017, 06:39

One of my good friends lived in DC for years and is a huge Caps fan. He pays for the NHL package and streams/watches tons of hockey including every Caps game he can. I've become a fan by osmosis especially since I never latched onto a team when the Whalers departed Hartford.

I like hockey, but LOVE playoff hockey, and usually I'm seeing my first few games of the year at this point. I've seen way more regular season hockey this year than I have in a long time and have started to pull to the Caps. If they live up to the title of this thread, I'm going to be pissed. What in the actual fuck? LDOT, you're KILLING ME!
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Apr 2017, 07:34

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 08:13

Congrats on finally breaking through against the Penguins. :thumbsup:

I mean sure, you had to resort to decapitating Crosby to do it, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 10:08

Gregs Kite wrote:Congrats on finally breaking through against the Penguins. :thumbsup:

I mean sure, you had to resort to decapitating Crosby to do it, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yeah the penguins are upstanding citizens who neeeeeever hit anyone in the head, let alone someone falling and twisting....

oh already no suspension for Niskanen? But it was a targeted shot! The Caps did it on purpose!!!! IN THEIR TEAM MEETING THEY DELIBERATELY SCHEMED TO KILL CROSBY!!!!!
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 10:20

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Congrats on finally breaking through against the Penguins. :thumbsup:

Yeah the penguins are upstanding citizens who neeeeeever hit anyone in the head, let alone someone falling and twisting....

oh already no suspension for Niskanen? But it was a targeted shot! The Caps did it on purpose!!!! IN THEIR TEAM MEETING THEY DELIBERATELY SCHEMED TO KILL CROSBY!!!!!

LOL WE'RE NOT DIRTY YOUR DIRTY SO THERE!

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 10:25

Gregs Kite wrote:

Bill and Tom are gonna get pissed if you steal all their asterisks
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 10:29

Gregs Kite wrote:

Dammit, that's true. You actually have to win a championship for the asterisk to be applicable.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 May 2017, 10:35

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Dammit, that's true. You actually have to win a championship for the asterisk to be applicable.

Hate to admit it, but Kite is right for once.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 10:36

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Tell me which chip Barry Bonds won?

That's ok, I'm sure Chara and Pastrnak and Tuuka and Marchand are dominating in their... ohhh... well at least Isaiah's got a gap in his teeth big enough for your dick to slide through
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 10:39

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

That's ok, I'm sure Chara and Pastrnak and Tuuka and Marchand are dominating in their... ohhh... well at least Isaiah's got a gap in his teeth big enough for your dick to slide through

Focus son. You were taking white hot shots at Bill and Tom and their Super Bowl championships, memba?

Also, LOL at you shitting on the Bruins. Dude, even I can't fake interest in that.

Anyway, good luck the rest of this series. Hopefully Malkin has his head on a swivel!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 10:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Focus son. You were taking white hot shots at Bill and Tom and their Super Bowl championships, memba?

Also, LOL at you shitting on the Bruins. Dude, even I can't fake interest in that.

Anyway, good luck the rest of this series. Hopefully Malkin has his head on a swivel!

Why do you insist on being such a lying liar? Bill taught you that didn't he? Or Tom?
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 10:54

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Why do you insist on being such a lying liar? Bill taught you that didn't he? Or Tom?

A. I don't think you understand what a self proclaimed pink hat fan is.

2. You have lots of free time today. Congrats.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 11:44

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

he said, replying in less than 5 minutes to my posts
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 11:50

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

he said, replying in less than 5 minutes to my posts

Replying to a post and searching out SIX different posts to shoehorn into a thread is the exact same thing.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NHL