Calgary Flames Thread

Re: Calgary Flames Thread

Postby TheWolf » 05 Oct 2017, 18:14

Dthefritz wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:His Twitter account made me laugh
https://twitter.com/68Jagr/status/914308056686759937

Though I'm not 100% sure what he's trying to say. Or even 75%.

So what you're saying is that an intelligent, hard working czech person made a joke that flew over the head of an SOTSG poster?

Did we all just get sonned?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 05 Oct 2017, 19:06

TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

So what you're saying is that an intelligent, hard working czech person made a joke that flew over the head of an SOTSG poster?

There's no shame in a joke going over your head if it never lands. Verdict: Not Sonned.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Oct 2017, 19:37

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

There's no shame in a joke going over your head if it never lands. Verdict: Not Sonned.

Plus, the words "intelligent" and "hard-working" belong nowhere that close to Czech :mrgreen:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Oct 2017, 20:11

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Plus, the words "intelligent" and "hard-working" belong nowhere that close to Czech :mrgreen:

I must have forgotten about all those shiftless Appalachian Scots-Irish layabouts playing in the NHL at age 45.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Oct 2017, 20:19

Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I must have forgotten about all those shiftless Appalachian Scots-Irish layabouts playing in the NHL at age 45.

Too busy writing Wealth of Nations and Ulysses
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Oct 2017, 20:25

Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

But how many members of the Nazi high command did you kill?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Oct 2017, 20:30

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Gonna keep moving those goal posts eh? How many square miles, feet, inches, of Czech territory did the Nazis control? Now how many of Scotland, Ireland?
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Oct 2017, 20:37

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Gonna keep moving those goal posts eh? How many square miles, feet, inches, of Czech territory did the Nazis control? Now how many of Scotland, Ireland?

Some of us didn't have the British navy to hide behind with our thumbs in our asses, and had to take the fight to the enemy in gritty, blue-collar fashion. Which is why a famous Irish actor had to put on a terrible Czech accent to resist the Nazis on the big screen.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Oct 2017, 20:45

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Some of us didn't have the British navy to hide behind with our thumbs in our asses, and had to take the fight to the enemy in gritty, blue-collar fashion. Which is why a famous Irish actor had to put on a terrible Czech accent to resist the Nazis on the big screen.

Because no one wants to see any Czechs on the small screen, let alone the big screen!

And you do know the British navy includes the Scots and Northern Irish, yes? So they "hid" behind their own navy? And navy wasn't the issue but air superiority which was RAF which AGAIN included Scots and Northern Irish. AND Ireland hid behind no British navy!!!!!!!

And, of course, they actually resisted. What battles led to German occupation of Czechoslovakia? You let an ENGLISH PM give your CUNTry away. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Oct 2017, 20:49

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Because no one wants to see any Czechs on the small screen, let alone the big screen!

And you do know the British navy includes the Scots and Northern Irish, yes? So they "hid" behind their own navy? And navy wasn't the issue but air superiority which was RAF which AGAIN included Scots and Northern Irish. AND Ireland hid behind no British navy!!!!!!!

And, of course, they actually resisted. What battles led to German occupation of Czechoslovakia? You let an ENGLISH PM give your CUNTry away. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And yet the Scots and Northern Irish served in a foreign invading army that conquered them! And you have balls to criticize ARE patriotism? Ignore the heroic partisan resistance all you want. Once you teamed up with your conquerors you weren't outnumbered more than 10:1.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Oct 2017, 20:51

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

And yet the Scots and Northern Irish served in a foreign invading army that conquered them! And you have balls to criticize ARE patriotism? Ignore the heroic partisan resistance all you want. Once you teamed up with your conquerors you weren't outnumbered more than 10:1.

Umm, the Scots weren't conquered. In fact it was the SCOTTISH King that united the crowns. England got conquered by Scotland without a shot fired. Game blouses KILTS
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Oct 2017, 20:54

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Umm, the Scots weren't conquered. In fact it was the SCOTTISH King that united the crowns. England got conquered by Scotland without a shot fired. Game blouses KILTS

The negotiations to bring James I to the throne were masterminded by Robert Cecil, noted Englishman.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Oct 2017, 20:56

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

The negotiations to bring James I to the throne were masterminded by Robert Cecil, noted Englishman.

So quisling should actually be ceciling?
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Oct 2017, 21:05

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Hey if we're here to insult the English, we have no quarrel.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Oct 2017, 21:09

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Hey if we're here to insult the English, we have no quarrel.

The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Previous

Return to NHL