La Threade du Canadiennes


Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 10 Apr 2009, 13:34

Image
User avatar
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 18:25
Location: AAA

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 14 Apr 2009, 15:43

Will the fans Muntreeall boo our national anthem again this year?
Image
User avatar
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 18:25
Location: AAA

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby firstborn » 16 Apr 2009, 06:54

No chance, those people were retards.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
User avatar
firstborn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4774
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 19:57

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby someguysomewhere » 16 Apr 2009, 08:32

firstborn wrote:No chance, those people were retards.


Yeah, I was so glad Canucks fans didn't boo the Star Spangled Banner last night. That's a ridiculously low class move.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 16 Apr 2009, 20:40

The end of that game was an absolute disgraceful performance by the Les Habitants.
Image
User avatar
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 18:25
Location: AAA

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby PornoGil » 17 Apr 2009, 09:41

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:The end of that game was an absolute disgraceful performance by the Les Habitants.

Yeah, I understand playing like that during the game to try and get under the B's skin, but to keep pulling that shit after the game's been decided is Bush League. Hopefully this leads to Komisarek getting his ass kicked... again.

Kovalev continues to scare the shit out of me whenever he's on the ice. That goal was ridix.
User avatar
PornoGil
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4582
Joined: 06 Sep 2006, 13:00

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby theken » 17 Apr 2009, 09:49

PornoGil wrote:Kovalev continues to scare the shit out of me whenever he's on the ice. That goal was ridix.

I don't know what it is about Kovalev, but I've heard so many former players/coaches say that he is the most talented player they've ever played with or coached. Too bad the guy couldn't figure his shit out and be great.
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby PornoGil » 17 Apr 2009, 10:25

Couple things from Barstool:

Masshole steals Kovalev's stick through the camera hole:


This unforunate display:
Image
User avatar
PornoGil
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4582
Joined: 06 Sep 2006, 13:00

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 17 Apr 2009, 18:46

theken wrote:
PornoGil wrote:Kovalev continues to scare the shit out of me whenever he's on the ice. That goal was ridix.

I don't know what it is about Kovalev, but I've heard so many former players/coaches say that he is the most talented player they've ever played with or coached. Too bad the guy couldn't figure his shit out and be great.

The knock on him has always been that he doesn't give a shit half the time.
Image
User avatar
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 18:25
Location: AAA

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby Prez » 21 Apr 2009, 17:34

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9930
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 21 Apr 2009, 17:37


Damn Frogs. They do it every year.
Image
User avatar
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 18:25
Location: AAA

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby theken » 22 Apr 2009, 08:07

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Damn Frogs. They do it every year.

Dumbass Blues fans booed the Canadian anthem in Game 3.
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Apr 2009, 10:35

theken wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Damn Frogs. They do it every year.

Dumbass Blues fans booed the Canadian anthem in Game 3.


There were a few idiots that did so, pissed me off. But there was a lot of people also shouting "Blues!" which sounds like Boo.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17940
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: La Threade du Canadiennes

Postby theken » 22 Apr 2009, 10:41

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
theken wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Damn Frogs. They do it every year.

Dumbass Blues fans booed the Canadian anthem in Game 3.


There were a few idiots that did so, pissed me off. But there was a lot of people also shouting "Blues!" which sounds like Boo.

Yea, I thought they might have been saying "Blues", but that confused me even more.
Why would you say "Blues" during the Canadian anthem??
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

PreviousNext

Return to NHL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest