Get Flyered Up

Re: Get Flyered Up

Postby JT99 » 19 Apr 2016, 18:37

PhillyJim76 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Just a wonderful example of how the city of Philadelphia handles adversity and difficulty. This is why fans the country, nay, the world over root so hard for these scrappy underdogs, be it Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, or Phillies, to bring home a title to this totally not a human cesspool metropolis

Dude cmon. Crap like this happens in every city. Every city has its mouth breathing Neanderthals that act like this after getting all hepped up on Budweisers. Name a city and you can google some ridiculous shit, like fans getting killed at dodgers games, fans jumping people on the field in Chicago. Cmon!

#BOSTONSTRONG, doe
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Apr 2016, 07:44

Brayden Schenn: still a piece of shit

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Jun 2016, 09:28

Clayton Bigsby - Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:06 am: ball, have you given your thoughts on Eric L finally getting into the HOF?

I love him.

He made hockey not terrible.

He was a wrecking ball.

Fck Scott Stevens.

I know that the Flyers missed out on whats his name, I forget. He even played here eventually. Peter Forsberg. Lindros was traded here for him or something. I know the Avalanche went on to monstrous success with Forsberg, but i wouldnt change anything. Lindros is the only player ever that made hockey watchable.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 28 Jun 2016, 09:38

Agreed. I saw a video with all the pieces the Nords/Avalanche got in the trade. Forsberg alone wasn't gonna win anything. Lindros made the Flyers and the NHL fun. Now it's hot garbage, like soccer or women.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 28 Jun 2016, 09:42

I always remember this sequence. Check out the second Canuck that comes in and tries to take a run at Eric.

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Colonel Angus » 28 Jun 2016, 09:44

I really thought this card was gonna make me rich:

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 Jul 2016, 15:55

Colonel Angus wrote:I really thought this card was gonna make me rich:

I had like six of that card. I bought a plastic protector for each one. I may still have some of them.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Jul 2016, 08:34

i did that with Chris Webber rookie cards. Had like 30 different brands, all protected in inch thick plastic plaques. they're in my old bedroom's closet still, on the shelf above my starter jackets.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Jul 2016, 08:37

SouthernYokel wrote:i did that with Chris Webber rookie cards. Had like 30 different brands, all protected in inch thick plastic plaques. they're in my old bedroom's closet still, on the shelf above my starter jackets.

Jackets...plural? Which ones did you have, Richie Rich?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Jul 2016, 08:45

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i did that with Chris Webber rookie cards. Had like 30 different brands, all protected in inch thick plastic plaques. they're in my old bedroom's closet still, on the shelf above my starter jackets.

Jackets...plural? Which ones did you have, Richie Rich?

Golden State (...goes along with the Webber thing...) and Dook. I also had a Michigan starter jacket (Webber!) but it was just the windbreaker, not the big puffy jacket. It had GIGANTIC M's on the shoulders and looked like an 80's woman's power blazer. I was a terrible child obviously.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jul 2016, 08:48

My Starter collection was Hornets, Bruins, and Bulls. The Bruins were the only team I actually gave a shit about; I don't remember why I wanted those other jackets, probably just liked the colors or something gay.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Jul 2016, 08:01

TheWolf wrote:My Starter collection was Hornets, Bruins, and Bulls. The Bruins were the only team I actually gave a shit about; I don't remember why I wanted those other jackets, probably just liked the colors or something gay.

I had an expansion team fetish, so I owned some Tampa Bay Lightning stuff. No Mighty Ducks doe.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Colonel Angus » 23 Jul 2016, 08:40

Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:My Starter collection was Hornets, Bruins, and Bulls. The Bruins were the only team I actually gave a shit about; I don't remember why I wanted those other jackets, probably just liked the colors or something gay.

I had an expansion team fetish, so I owned some Tampa Bay Lightning stuff. No Mighty Ducks doe.

I don't remember ever even wanting a Starter jacket. That must have hit just after I was the right age to want one.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Nov 2016, 11:04

My stage 5 clinger neighbor hates me now for some reason. Haven't really spoken to him in like a month. I noticed he was watching the Flyers last night as I was walking my dog. I can't imagine what would possess someone to intentionally watch hockey on TV. It's more boring than Westworld.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 28 Nov 2016, 11:33

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:My stage 5 clinger neighbor hates me now for some reason. Haven't really spoken to him in like a month. I noticed he was watching the Flyers last night as I was walking my dog. I can't imagine what would possess someone to intentionally watch hockey on TV. It's more boring than Westworld.

This information pleases me
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

PreviousNext

Return to NHL