Get Flyered Up

Re: Get Flyered Up

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Nov 2014, 09:46

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I was in the caf yesterday deciding what I wanted to enjoy as my yummy meal for lunch when a female co-worker approached me and said something along the lines of "Hey, your Sixers arent looking too good." I said, "yeah". She added, "Well, my Flyers arent doing much better." I said, "Oh yeah?" She stated that they are struggling because they have injuries on defense.

I was like, ok?

WTF.

Hockey is so dumb.

In other news, I'll be at the Flyers game tomorrow night! #flyeredup #blessed

Do you think Colaiacovo is the answer on defence? He might be the key to turning this things around, but I'd like to hear your die-hard analysis.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 18 May 2015, 14:54

I sorta heard the news this morning, thought you were putting Hextall on the bench. A short while back, I visited the espn.com and realized it was Hakstol....

Have fun consistently reaching the ECF and then getting your ass handed to you despite winning the president's cup. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait that would be a big upgrade for you and maybe take the heat off of LDOTL's squad. :lol: 8) :lol:

Anyway I am disappointed he is no longer at UND. Watching them bomb out in the Frozen Four was one of my favorite traditions in the sport of honkey.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2015, 15:00

chrisco wrote:I sorta heard the news this morning, thought you were putting Hextall on the bench. A short while back, I visited the espn.com and realized it was Hakstol....

Have fun consistently reaching the ECF and then getting your ass handed to you despite winning the president's cup. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait that would be a big upgrade for you and maybe take the heat off of LDOTL's squad. :lol: 8) :lol:

Anyway I am disappointed he is no longer at UND. Watching them bomb out in the Frozen Four was one of my favorite traditions in the sport of honkey.

Great post! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Hextall is the GM! And in keeping with the Flyers tradition of never hiring outside the organIzation, they found a connection they could use to hire this guy, since Hextall's son played for him. #thisteam #thissport #thiscity #us
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Oct 2015, 18:17

P Kane
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Rodney Farva » 23 Nov 2015, 12:40

bald, your name is chris falcone?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Nov 2015, 13:30

Rodney Farva wrote:bald, your name is chris falcone?

Close!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Nov 2015, 13:45

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:bald, your name is chris falcone?

Close!

I wish the Flyers would re-locate. I dont get it.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Nov 2015, 15:14

Nice win AT NYR on Saturday. A rare road win for us there. Onto Ottawa.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 04 Mar 2016, 11:03

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Mar 2016, 13:44

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Balls, would ya?

http://deadspin.com/eighty-year-old-wom ... 1762771574

Actually, would.

McMahon should sign her.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Apr 2016, 13:09

Ed Snider. Dead.

sorry for your lost, pinky.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Apr 2016, 09:17

Hey Philly, keep your heads up

NO, KEEP THEM UP! Geez, Hey Schenn...

HEY BRAYDEN SCHENN

Fuck you, buddy ;)
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Apr 2016, 11:23

Will the Flyers ever learn? Sheesh.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 19 Apr 2016, 09:16

Just a wonderful example of how the city of Philadelphia handles adversity and difficulty. This is why fans the country, nay, the world over root so hard for these scrappy underdogs, be it Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, or Phillies, to bring home a title to this totally not a human cesspool metropolis
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby PhillyJim76 » 19 Apr 2016, 17:53

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Just a wonderful example of how the city of Philadelphia handles adversity and difficulty. This is why fans the country, nay, the world over root so hard for these scrappy underdogs, be it Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, or Phillies, to bring home a title to this totally not a human cesspool metropolis

Dude cmon. Crap like this happens in every city. Every city has its mouth breathing Neanderthals that act like this after getting all hepped up on Budweisers. Name a city and you can google some ridiculous shit, like fans getting killed at dodgers games, fans jumping people on the field in Chicago. Cmon!
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

PreviousNext

Return to NHL