The Buffalo Sabres, and why they win for the greater good...

Re: The Buffalo Sabres, and why they win for the greater goo

Postby ctz31 » 27 Nov 2017, 10:06

chrisco: at what point do we begin to be concerned that the ginger hammer is not on the level w the other young studs in the league?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 27 Nov 2017, 10:29

ctz31 wrote:chrisco: at what point do we begin to be concerned that the ginger hammer is not on the level w the other young studs in the league?

There's nothing wrong with Jack Eichel. Maybe you should add some more talent around him. Its not really fair to compare our boy to that McDavid, who is also having a shitty start and just lost to your Sabres, because the Oilers actually surrounded him with talent.

I suggest that you start to look on the bright side of life and support your players.

As this hipster doofus once said, get down off the cross, we could use the wood.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 27 Nov 2017, 10:35

chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:chrisco: at what point do we begin to be concerned that the ginger hammer is not on the level w the other young studs in the league?

There's nothing wrong with Jack Eichel. Maybe you should add some more talent around him. Its not really fair to compare our boy to that McDavid, who is also having a shitty start and just lost to your Sabres, because the Oilers actually surrounded him with talent.

I suggest that you start to look on the bright side of life and support your players.

As this hipster doofus once said, get down off the cross, we could use the wood.

Ty for your response. I'm assuming this jonathan willis hasn't actually seen any sabres games. tbh, who the hell has? not me! but that article was rubbish. the great players are supposed to elevate the players around them. Not the other way around. the fucking whining about buffalo not trying to acquire talent for their mediocre sports teams leaders is exhausting.

At 5-on-5, Eichel has the third-best on-ice goal differential among Sabres forwards;

third best....among sabres forwards. is that....good?

Buffalo’s problem isn’t that Eichel isn’t doing enough; it’s that they don’t have enough players like him.

They don't have enough supposed once in a lifetime generational talents? ok then. Nice article sir.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Nov 2017, 10:37

chrisco wrote:

In McDavid's defense, his GM keeps making questionable trades.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby chrisco » 27 Nov 2017, 10:38

ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Ty for your response. I'm assuming this jonathan willis hasn't actually seen any sabres games. tbh, who the hell has? not me! but that article was rubbish. the great players are supposed to elevate the players around them. Not the other way around. the fucking whining about buffalo not trying to acquire talent for their mediocre sports teams leaders is exhausting.

At 5-on-5, Eichel has the third-best on-ice goal differential among Sabres forwards;

third best....among sabres forwards. is that....good?

Buffalo’s problem isn’t that Eichel isn’t doing enough; it’s that they don’t have enough players like him.

They don't have enough supposed once in a lifetime generational talents? ok then. Nice article sir.

Maybe try moving him to the wing and getting a decent center?

Also I have not watched a single minute of NHL this year, so let's not get into it. I'm mainly humoring you.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Frank the Tank » 02 Dec 2017, 11:51

ctz, I am watching the Sabres play in Colorado on Tuesday night. Give me a guide of what to watch for. Full disclosure, I will need to pretend to root for the Avs.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Feb 2018, 10:02

Hello,

What is up?

-Gregs
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 02 Feb 2018, 10:27

Frank the Tank wrote:ctz, I am watching the Sabres play in Colorado on Tuesday night. Give me a guide of what to watch for. Full disclosure, I will need to pretend to root for the Avs.

Eichel is getting pretty hot. I'd keep my eye on the chosen ginger. Pls don't root for the Av's. That kind of sucking up is beneath you imo.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Goose » 02 Feb 2018, 11:14

ctz31 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:ctz, I am watching the Sabres play in Colorado on Tuesday night. Give me a guide of what to watch for. Full disclosure, I will need to pretend to root for the Avs.

Eichel is getting pretty hot. I'd keep my eye on the chosen ginger. Pls don't root for the Av's. That kind of sucking up is beneath you imo.

Underrated timely post.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to NHL