Jose Theodore fails Olympic Drug Test cause he used Propecia

Postby theken » 19 Feb 2006, 19:23

Please Dooze, nobody really cares about your Fantasy exploits. At least give us a warning beforehand.
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room

Re: Jose Theodore fails Olympic Drug Test cause he used Prop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jul 2012, 12:17

Clayton Bigsby - Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 pm: balls: assignment. give a post mortem on the jaromir jagr era in philadelphia. how did it change your life?

He seems like a nice guy. I wasnt expecting that. I think he had a decent year, too. Which was nice. He also doesnt have to use Propecia, as he has glorious locks. He is just an ordinary hockey player, with extraordinary hair.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Jul 2012, 12:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Clayton Bigsby - Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 pm: balls: assignment. give a post mortem on the jaromir jagr era in philadelphia. how did it change your life?

He seems like a nice guy. I wasnt expecting that. I think he had a decent year, too. Which was nice. He also doesnt have to use Propecia, as he has glorious locks. He is just an ordinary hockey player, with extraordinary hair.

What is this? Amateur hour? Pics man:

Still thick and luxurious but lacking the length of his heyday

This is the kind of girl that hair gets you

C'mon ballz
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Jul 2012, 18:17

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:He seems like a nice guy. I wasnt expecting that.

He's chilled out a lot in his later years. Also, I never thought he was the Kobe-ish villain people made him out to be. In hockey, you're supposed to be self-effacing, keep your mouth shut and just do your job. Czech culture does not nurture those values at all. Sure, back in the 90's he thought he was Jesus, but he kind of was Jesus.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Jul 2012, 19:20

Man, who doesn't know aboot the 90s nuturing habits in the Czech Republic.

Smmfh.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Jul 2012, 19:34

Gregs Kite wrote:Man, who doesn't know aboot the 90s nuturing habits in the Czech Republic.

Presumably, the people here who do not have any Czech family. And it's not a 90's thing. There's on old saying in Czech, "Co na srdce, to na jazyku." Which means, what's on the heart is on the tongue. These people do not hold back at all, and when Jagr was mouthing off about his coaches or his contract, as opposed to all the Canadian Dudley Do-Rights, it was less a deficiency of character than a cultural difference.

But don't let me stop you from shaking your motherfucking head, which is undoubtedly full of insight and intellectual curiosity.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Jul 2012, 08:45

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Man, who doesn't know aboot the 90s nuturing habits in the Czech Republic.

Presumably, the people here who do not have any Czech family. And it's not a 90's thing. There's on old saying in Czech, "Co na srdce, to na jazyku." Which means, what's on the heart is on the tongue. These people do not hold back at all, and when Jagr was mouthing off about his coaches or his contract, as opposed to all the Canadian Dudley Do-Rights, it was less a deficiency of character than a cultural difference.

But don't let me stop you from shaking your motherfucking head, which is undoubtedly full of insight and intellectual curiosity.

I like his hair.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 09 Mar 2015, 22:52

Delivers every year. Love the flow.

ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Previous

Return to NHL