Sonz of Fake Tim Thomas: The Bruins

Re: Sonz of Fake Tim Thomas: The Bruins

Postby Goose » 15 Nov 2016, 09:29

TheWolf wrote:I'm not gonna go back and do the legwork, but I'm going to make the assumption that every time Goose mentions the Patriots outside of the Patriots thread it's a dtf-level shoehorn.

I would like to contest this assertion. I brought up the Pats in the context of the board's biggest Pats fan/apologist posting in another Boston sports thread. I stand by my earlier post.

It was like putting my feet into...

No shoe horn required.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Nov 2016, 09:04

My B's lost a heart-breaker last night against Short Bus' Minnesota, uh, they still the North Stars? Anyway, B's had a goal disallowed for some bullcrap offsides reason. Thanks, Drumpf!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 18 Nov 2016, 16:14

Gregs Kite wrote:My B's lost a heart-breaker last night against Short Bus' Minnesota, uh, they still the North Stars? Anyway, B's had a goal disallowed for some bullcrap offsides reason. Thanks, Drumpf!

Did you only watch it because Mookie didn't win MVP? /Goose
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Nov 2016, 09:40

Really nice win over the Tampa Bay Lightning yesterday. Pasternak is a really good player, I enjoy watching him play hockey. And I felt happy for Jimmy Hayes, netting his first point in almost nine months. He has taken a lot of guff around here so I enjoyed seeing him score a goal.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 28 Nov 2016, 10:56

Gregs Kite wrote:Really nice win over the Tampa Bay Lightning yesterday. Pasternak is a really good player, I enjoy watching him play hockey. And I felt happy for Jimmy Hayes, netting his first point in almost nine months. He has taken a lot of guff around here so I enjoyed seeing him score a goal.

Nice game by the B's. Tampa fell apart during the second period. Probably not focused and overexcited about being in Ogieville and having an open night on the town.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mj3528 » 28 Nov 2016, 10:57

Goose wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Really nice win over the Tampa Bay Lightning yesterday. Pasternak is a really good player, I enjoy watching him play hockey. And I felt happy for Jimmy Hayes, netting his first point in almost nine months. He has taken a lot of guff around here so I enjoyed seeing him score a goal.

Nice game by the B's. Tampa fell apart during the second period. Probably not focused and overexcited about being in Ogieville and having an open night on the town.

Probably also smarting from the beating Torts and I administered to them in their previous game as well.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Goose » 28 Nov 2016, 11:11

mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:

Probably also smarting from the beating Torts and I administered to them in their previous game as well.

Yeah this road trip has not gone well. Hopefully CBJ appreciates the good times with Torts, because they won't last long, and it will start getting ugly.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Dec 2016, 08:04

Huge, gritty won against Fulsh's Former Whalers last night. Despite not having that big goofy stuff Chara, our defence has been relatively locked down the last couple of games.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 02 Dec 2016, 08:54

Gregs Kite wrote:Huge, gritty won against Fulsh's Former Whalers last night. Despite not having that big goofy stuff Chara, our defence has been relatively locked down the last couple of games.

DON'T USE THE WORD "WHALERS" WHEN REFERRING TO THAT DICKBAG KARMANOS'S FRANCHISE!!!

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby CourtesyFlush » 02 Dec 2016, 09:09

Frank the Tank wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Huge, gritty won against Fulsh's Former Whalers last night. Despite not having that big goofy stuff Chara, our defence has been relatively locked down the last couple of games.

DON'T USE THE WORD "WHALERS" WHEN REFERRING TO THAT DICKBAG KARMANOS'S FRANCHISE!!!

AHEM...that's HOCKEY HALL OF FAME DICKBAG to you, Mr. Tank :mrgreen:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 02 Dec 2016, 09:22

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

AHEM...that's HOCKEY HALL OF FAME DICKBAG to you, Mr. Tank :mrgreen:

His presence in the hall of fame invalidates the hall of fame. The Hall of Sandiness is a more respectable organization than any that has honored Karmanos. Joel Emblid deserves to be in the hockey hall of fame more than Karmanos.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Dec 2016, 07:38

Someone named David Pastrnak scored his league leading 18th goal last night, tying him with that big, wide, soppy Canadian cunt Sidney Crosby. I think that's good. I am rooting for him to have continued success and good fortune.

David.....Pastrnak.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Dec 2016, 08:34

Gregs Kite wrote:Pastrnak.

Must improve: vowels
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Dec 2016, 08:40

Gregs Kite wrote:Someone named David Pastrnak scored his league leading 18th goal last night, tying him with that big, wide, soppy Canadian cunt Sidney Crosby. I think that's good. I am rooting for him to have continued success and good fortune.

David.....Pastrnak.

I hate how he (or at least announcers) say his name, Pah-ster-nahhhk

It is entirely possible/probable that's how it's supposed to be pronounced but just sounds like a douchey cunty way of pronouncing it to seem refined and shit

Anyway, I managed to escape blowing a 3-0 lead against kit with a 4-3 OT win after beating ctz 3-2 in OT Monday, so I expect another OT thrillahhhhhhh tonight at ctz
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Dec 2016, 08:22

Tough loss last night, especially coming off the previous night's L to that queer Sidney Crosby and the Penguins, to the California Ducks. Ducks? That's for real? Kooky.

ANYWAY, these back to backs seem to be the Achilles heel for our Bs and it highlights just how valuable Tooka is. Our back-up goalie is a poopfest, to quote well spoken negro Richard Sherman.

We'll regroup and put forth a mediocre to solid effort against, um, whoever we play next.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NHL