Sheryl Swoopes is gay...

Sheryl Swoopes is gay...

Postby Colonel Angus » 03 Nov 2005, 13:51

...and Jacques Demers can't read:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2212397
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby texasmetsfan » 03 Nov 2005, 21:15

I have to ask: Who's gonna be the one to read him his book?
texasmetsfan
Hope College Alum

Postby Snake » 04 Nov 2005, 01:33

And who greenlighted calling it an autobiography? In a related story Dexter Manley is writing a treatise on grammar.
Let me be very clear. I AM NOT A 49ers FAN!!!

I am the Beer Pong Jesus. If you want a shot at my title, bring it on. BPong.com

~Keep fighting the good fight to get someone else nicknamed Jake the Snake

~Peyton Manning SUCKS
Snake
Basketball Jesus

Postby Brian at BSM » 09 Nov 2005, 16:29

For starters, his book is about hockey. How high-brow could THAT be?
Then we learn that he can't read. I have a feeling this is going to be a pop-up book with no words longer than 4 letters.

Actually now that I think of it a pop-up book about hockey is not such a bad idea. I would love to turn the page and see Tie Domi jump out and take a swing at me
Brian at BSM
Hope College Alum

Postby fatty » 10 Nov 2005, 20:19

Brian at BSM wrote:Actually now that I think of it a pop-up book about hockey is not such a bad idea. I would love to turn the page and see Tie Domi jump out and take a swing at me

I have no clue how I ended up in the hockey forum, but I'm glad I did...that really cracked me up. Between that, and your rant in the "Yank-ees Suck" thread, I give the new guy the patented "Fat-ass Seal of Approval"

(it means nothing, but there's a banquet in January for all awardees...BYOB...Rally's Hamburgers will be served, but make all special requests before 12/15)
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Postby Gaylord » 12 Nov 2005, 06:43

Yes, I am with fatty, no clue how the sheryl swopes is gay thread ended up here, but I think the next athlete to come out should be Tom Brady. Everyone knows Monihyan is only with him to firther her career, ask yourself, would you be abke to pick her out of a lineup... I know I wouldnt, the only thing I know about her, other than that shes dating Brady (as much as I hate to admit it an A list athlete celeb, as opposed to her D list actress status) is that she once starred in a movie with Smitty. If you dont think this is a merging of conveniences (Brady gets to pretend hes not gay, Monihan gets to pretend shes not an obscure actress) than you are dumber than Helen Keller pre- Anne Whatever her name is...
TheDooze - I'll win with stories, and Tom Brady-esque swagger

IhateTomBrady - Tom Brady-esque swagger? Is that code for walking bow-legged from the ass reaming your boyfriend gave you the night before Dooze?
Gaylord
Etiquette Instructor

Postby bostonredsox1002 » 12 Nov 2005, 11:03

Gaylord wrote:Yes, I am with fatty, no clue how the sheryl swopes is gay thread ended up here, but I think the next athlete to come out should be Tom Brady. Everyone knows Monihyan is only with him to firther her career, ask yourself, would you be abke to pick her out of a lineup... I know I wouldnt, the only thing I know about her, other than that shes dating Brady (as much as I hate to admit it an A list athlete celeb, as opposed to her D list actress status) is that she once starred in a movie with Smitty. If you dont think this is a merging of conveniences (Brady gets to pretend hes not gay, Monihan gets to pretend shes not an obscure actress) than you are dumber than Helen Keller pre- Anne Whatever her name is...

I'm assuming you were drunk when you posted this, because this thread has nothing to do with homosexuality, except for the name which really has nothing to do with the post.
Ultimate Frisbee record: 1-1
Back on track son.
bostonredsox1002
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Nov 2005, 09:24

Gaylord wrote:Yes, I am with fatty, no clue how the sheryl swopes is gay thread ended up here, but I think the next athlete to come out should be Tom Brady. Everyone knows Monihyan is only with him to firther her career, ask yourself, would you be abke to pick her out of a lineup... I know I wouldnt, the only thing I know about her, other than that shes dating Brady (as much as I hate to admit it an A list athlete celeb, as opposed to her D list actress status) is that she once starred in a movie with Smitty. If you dont think this is a merging of conveniences (Brady gets to pretend hes not gay, Monihan gets to pretend shes not an obscure actress) than you are dumber than Helen Keller pre- Anne Whatever her name is...

So far off topic this would have to invalidate the board running.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Nov 2005, 10:00

anybody wanna make a comment about gaylord being the king of LA, and also being drunk at home on saturday making posts in the NHL forum? Ok I'll do it. Ahem.

Wow, Gaylord. The best looking guy in LA came to slum it with the NHL SOTSG crowd on a saturday night! You must have had to ditch Cameron Diaz because she was getting too clingy.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Re: Sheryl Swoopes is gay...

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 May 2017, 20:08

I saw that Anaheim's captain was fined 10k for a homophobic slur. "People" are upset that he wasn't suspended.

The slur? He called the ref a "motherfuckin cocksucker" from the bench.

That's homophobic now. Great work, dong. Jesus Christ. You people have ruined everything.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 21 May 2017, 20:11

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I saw that Anaheim's captain was fined 10k for a homophobic slur. "People" are upset that he wasn't suspended.

That's homophobic now. Great work, dong. Jesus Christ. You people have ruined everything.

Is Anaheim's captain Vijay Singh?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 21 May 2017, 20:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I saw that Anaheim's captain was fined 10k for a homophobic slur. "People" are upset that he wasn't suspended.

I mean, I fully support the use of cocksucker as an insult and think it's dumb to get mad about, but technically speaking, it is and always has been homophobic. That's kind of the whole point.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JT99 » 21 May 2017, 21:54

Dthefritz wrote:

I mean, I fully support the use of cocksucker as an insult and think it's dumb to get mad about, but technically speaking, it is and always has been homophobic. That's kind of the whole point.

As Stephen Colbert taught us, the politically correct term right now is "cock holster".
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Goose » 22 May 2017, 10:09

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

As Stephen Colbert taught us, the politically correct term right now is "cock holster".

I guess to keep the SJW's happy we should all relegate the use of cocksucker and cock holster to women. That should do it.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 22 May 2017, 10:37

I'm fully in favor of cocksuckers.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Next

Return to NHL