The Official Vancouver Canucks Kick All Other Teams' Asses..

Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Kick All Other Teams' Ass

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 02 May 2013, 07:59

I kinda REALLY want that t-shirt in the middle. sgsw, please see what you can do for me.

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby someguysomewhere » 02 May 2013, 08:41

Clayton Bigsby wrote:I kinda REALLY want that t-shirt in the middle. sgsw, please see what you can do for me.

If I seen it I will mos def hook you up.

Guy on the left is a dead ringer for the point guard on the 2005 Hindoosiers. Most well known for getting a gushing head wound above the turban line with 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter of a first round game at the Fraser Valleys that one of the white kids hilariously tried to fix by wrapping a whole roll of athletic tape around the turban. Surprisingly, didn't work.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby OJ8871440 » 02 May 2013, 18:21

Clayton Bigsby wrote:I kinda REALLY want that t-shirt in the middle. sgsw, please see what you can do for me.

Ringer tee is the closest I could find doing a quick search
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 02 May 2013, 19:28

OJ8871440 wrote:

Ringer tee is the closest I could find doing a quick search

Take a closer look at the pic I posted. Johnny Canuck is an Indian dude in that guy's shirt.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby OJ8871440 » 02 May 2013, 20:06

Ahh, I see it now, dammit all, my bad [/teamdime]
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby someguysomewhere » 06 May 2013, 00:13

Stupid god damn motherfucking Alain Vigneault fucking with the program and throwing Schneider back in for no good fucking reason at all. Luongo was playing fine. Why fuck with it.

Fuck Gillis a thousand times more, though. He hasn't done a single fucking thing well since the trade deadline in 2011. All his "big moves" have been dreadful. Sturm. Booth. Kassian. Pahlsson. Garrison.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 May 2013, 11:03

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby someguysomewhere » 08 May 2013, 11:12

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Image

*yawn*

That's grade F trolling at best, IMS. You're better than that. Especially considering the boarding penalty called on Daniel for a shoulder-to-shoulder hit about 15 feet from the boards. Apparently he's now an out-of-control monster with no regard for human life.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby someguysomewhere » 22 May 2013, 16:21

Vigneault out.

Bix, you'll appreciate this. My all-time least favourite Hindoosier just posted this pic of Vigneault's head Photoshopped onto Bindy Johal's body on the FB.

Why, you ask? I have no fucking idea, man.

the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby someguysomewhere » 30 Jun 2013, 16:56

Oh man, Schneider for #9, some kid named Bo Horvat who is considered a very good prospect but because he's a Gillis draft pick will inevitably prove to be utterly useless.

Gillis turned this situation into an astonishing clusterfuck. What a jackass. Can't wait until he gets fired.

There's been some rumbling that Luongo is really really pissed and might refuse to report.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 30 Jun 2013, 17:06

someguysomewhere wrote:Oh man, Schneider for #9, some kid named Bo Horvat who is considered a very good prospect but because he's a Gillis draft pick will inevitably prove to be utterly useless.

Gillis turned this situation into an astonishing clusterfuck. What a jackass. Can't wait until he gets fired.

There's been some rumbling that Luongo is really really pissed and might refuse to report.

Can't see how he'd refuse to report. He's the clear starter now, and will forfeit a butt load of money if he doesn't report.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 10 Jul 2013, 13:51

Canucks to host "outdoor" game vs. Ottawa next March

Guaranteed it rains and they just close the roof.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby someguysomewhere » 10 Jul 2013, 14:02

Clayton Bigsby wrote:Canucks to host "outdoor" game vs. Ottawa next March

Guaranteed it rains and they just close the roof.

Yup. They only open it if they're absolutely sure the weather will be good for as long as the roof is open. They can't open or close the stupid thing mid-event.

Ticket sales will be interesting. It's going to be easy to get Canucks tickets this year and if they make the prices for this ridiculous I could see it not selling out. On the 75% or so chance the roof will have to be closed you're basically just watching the game in a way worse facility for hockey.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 12 Dec 2013, 15:21

Merry Christmas, from your Vancouver Canucks.

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 20 Jan 2014, 13:10

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

PreviousNext

Return to NHL